April 17, 2014 | 1013 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG.. this perfume smells so good! I got it last christmas from my bf cause he know how much I love this! This is absolutely my HG perfume.. love love love it! One thing though.. don't take too much.. then it will just smell bad.. just one spray is enough!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted this because Lauren Conrad has said it's her favorite scent. I do not like it. It smells like an old lady to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mari259

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Narciso Rodriguez for Her, and I wonder this scent. I want a different and long lasting fragrance but no so sweety. I need some suggests... Thank you

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle on me, only not as intense (C.M. is so strong that first hour or 2 that it makes me dizzy). Otherwise, if you have one of the fragrances already, you don't really need the other. If price is not too much of an issue (Chanel runs $85 for 1.7 fl oz and Dior is $77 for the same amount), I'd say to choose based on the bottle. Miss Dior Cherie has a cute bow and is more square, while Coco Mademoiselle has the classic rectangular "Chanel" shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by corrick91

im on my second bottle miss dior cherie is definately my favorite fragrance i recieved my 1st bottle back in 09 my fiance gave it to me for my birthday after seeing how much i loved it at macys counter!! smells sophisticated, young sweet and makes me feel sexxy:p this fragrance changes my mood i feel like it is the fragrance that describes me. i love the packaging, they put so much thought on it without making it tacky..it is 105.00 plus tax at the macys counter but worth every penny! on me it last about 3 hours so not as long lasting as i would like it to be but doesnt mean its not worth buying..love love MISS DIOR CHERIE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

such a cute packaging! the smell is very classy yet playful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

I really like this fragrance, but it's difficult to critique it objectively, having had the chance to smell the version that came out in 2005. I think Dior made a very big mistake when they reformulated this. It's not nearly as whimsical and playful as the original version and that makes me mad! They removed every note that made it unique. If they brought the old version back, I'd purchase it without hesitation. Okay, okay, rant over.

I still think this is a lovely fragrance. This version is more universally wearable, which may have been what Dior was going for. It's very soft and feminine, and gives the sense of being wrapped in a velour blanket. The mandarin and jasmine notes are light, pretty, and slightly sweet, while the patchouli is woodsy, but far from your overbearing, unwashed armpit patchouli (not that that is always a bad thing). Honestly, I could describe it as the type of fragrance a girl could wear to meet her boyfriendís parents during the day, then go home with him and have sex all night. The patchouli, which becomes more dominate as the fragrance develops, but remains soft and inoffensive, gives it a sexy, earthy, intriguing depth. I personally find this perfume to have a subtle ingťnue/sex goddess duality to it, although it's still sophisticated. I also like how it doesn't entirely scream, "I'm wearing perfume!" Sometimes you don't want to smell strongly of fruit, candy, or something blatantly unnatural. There is a humanness to it that is warm and sensual, but still clean. The staying power is also better than many other perfumes Iíve tried, and I enjoy the way the fragrance develops and think it works exceptionally well with my body chemistry. Itís not as interesting and complex as the original version (GRRRRRR), but I would still buy this fragrance.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by kdluvcc

I think this product and COCO Mademoiselle both have a similar smell to each other but Miss Dior Cherie tend to get lighter smell during the day or for me it get lighter after 2 mins of spraying it on....for me I would prefer buying Chanel COCO Mademoiselle because the scent tend to last longer then Miss Dior..I would not recommend this product to anyone but if you like the smell of this and wants it to last longer choose COCO Mademoiselle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I tried a sample of this today. Not very nice on me. Very heavy fragrance that I can't even explain the smell. Got cheap smelling as the day went. I had to wash it off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

íIm incredibly fussy when it comes to fragrance and tend to stick to scents that are floral, feminine and fresh. Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle which Iíve previously written a review on is my favourite fragrance and ticks all the boxes on the things above that I find desirable in a perfume but I do like to have something to alternate it with. For this reason I always have a second bottle of fragrance in use and at the moment this is Christian Diors Miss Dior Cherie.

I first discovered Miss Dior Cherie about a year ago when I received a bottle as a Christmas gift and at first I was unsure as to whether I actually liked it or not. It is fruity and feminine but I also find it incredibly sweet which is something Iím normally not a fan of. Once I actually started to wear it and got used to the sweetness I found it to be a scent that grew on me and I really do enjoy using and wearing it now. So much so that it has been one of the few perfumes that Iíve actually repurchased.
The bottle I have at the moment is the 30ml EDP which is very different in appearance to the larger bottles which have the silver bow design on the cap. This one is a Square, transparent glass bottle with a frosted, dog tooth pattern running down each side. The front is plain apart from a small off white coloured sticker with Miss Dior Cherie Eau de parfum printed upon it in silver lettering. The lid is made out of transparent plastic and is pretty much square in shape and has a small CD logo etched in to the top.
Overall quite a plain looking bottle apart from the frosted glass detailing but I have to say, I quite like the simple design. I have also owned the larger square bottles with the silver bow on and think I prefer this over that one. This is mainly because the bottle is easier to hold and is less bulky and also because Iím not a fan of the bow.
Its a very sweet, girly and fruity scent that I love. Lasting power is amazing. Lasts for about good 6-8 hours.