December 18, 2014 | 1698 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MelissaTC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new favorite perfume! I get so many compliments when I wear it. I tend to lean towards stronger scents- Chanel no. 5, Gucci Guilty, Carolina Herrera, etc.. My hubby bought this for me for Christmas and it has proven to be a great gift!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BOO! Its funny how ppl claim to looooove something because of the name on the label! I've smelled all Dior frags and they aren't any better than cheaper ones especially if they don't last! Somebody can bottle a fart and a bunch of wanna be's will buy and claim to love it because its designer lol. Hypnotic smells like play dough,midnight smells old ladyish,miss dior is equal to any sweet scent the only 2 that are descent are jadore and pure poison. I wouldn't pay for anything that price if its not a refillable bottle I'd say something like alien or angel are worth the money because you can refill the bottles anything else would be bought at a discount or it can stay on the shelf I'd rather have a nice piece of jewelry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I remember smelling this perfume last year and thought it was atrociously sweet. However I retried it this year, my regular perfume tends to be Bvlgari EDP for women, and I still love it dearly, but I just wanted something to alternate it with. Well I bought this and found that I surprisingly really like how it wears on me. First off, it starts a little sharp and sweet but dries down into a more complicated spicey sweet on me and has a little citrus to it too. I've gotten a handful of compliments on it already and it hasnt been even two weeks that I bought it. One of my friends said she wanted to keep sniffing me, and a random guy at blockbuster said I smelled really good. That's always the mark of a good perfume to me--when strangers need to ask for the scent name! I am actually really loving it right now, and I love the bottle with the cute bow on it. That said, I will probably switch it up to another perfume come time that the bottle ends, but if that changes I'll edit this. I'll probably try something different after I use this bottle up just because Bvlgari is the only perfume I stay loyal too over time and I like trying new perfumes, but that said, I really do love this one from Dior even though surprisingly at time of purchase I wasn't completely convinced. For reference I'm 26, like the new Bottega Veneta, Chanel Chance, Prada EDP, Dior Addict, Pucci EDP, Cartier EDP, Versace Vanitas, and Cartier baise voile.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by TubbsMuffin

This used to be my faviorte perfume! I was obsessed. Unfourtrantley, in 2011 they removed the strawberry's from the scent. It was a very young and playful scent. Now it's aimed more for older people.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG.. this perfume smells so good! I got it last christmas from my bf cause he know how much I love this! This is absolutely my HG perfume.. love love love it! One thing though.. don't take too much.. then it will just smell bad.. just one spray is enough!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted this because Lauren Conrad has said it's her favorite scent. I do not like it. It smells like an old lady to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mari259

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Narciso Rodriguez for Her, and I wonder this scent. I want a different and long lasting fragrance but no so sweety. I need some suggests... Thank you

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle on me, only not as intense (C.M. is so strong that first hour or 2 that it makes me dizzy). Otherwise, if you have one of the fragrances already, you don't really need the other. If price is not too much of an issue (Chanel runs $85 for 1.7 fl oz and Dior is $77 for the same amount), I'd say to choose based on the bottle. Miss Dior Cherie has a cute bow and is more square, while Coco Mademoiselle has the classic rectangular "Chanel" shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by corrick91

im on my second bottle miss dior cherie is definately my favorite fragrance i recieved my 1st bottle back in 09 my fiance gave it to me for my birthday after seeing how much i loved it at macys counter!! smells sophisticated, young sweet and makes me feel sexxy:p this fragrance changes my mood i feel like it is the fragrance that describes me. i love the packaging, they put so much thought on it without making it tacky..it is 105.00 plus tax at the macys counter but worth every penny! on me it last about 3 hours so not as long lasting as i would like it to be but doesnt mean its not worth buying..love love MISS DIOR CHERIE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

such a cute packaging! the smell is very classy yet playful!