Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme

3.8

on 12/10/2007 5:17:00 PM

I love this styling creme. It gives me a lot of volume and it gets rid of all the frizz I have during the winter (my hair gets dry). It doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all nor does it weigh it down. I just wish it smelled a little differently; it's not bad, but I'm not particularly fond of it either. In any case, I think this product is definitely worth a try.

on 11/28/2007 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I find that this works like any other styling cream, not better and not worse. It kind of smells like glue to me which is gross but I dont hate it so I'll use it until it's finished. I'm going to keep looking for a better styling cream. This one doesnt cut it.

on 11/23/2007 2:39:00 PM

I've been using this product for awhile now and figured I should probably review it. This is a staple in my routine. I use the Tonic Lotion first and then this and my hair is always soft and shiny. It also adds body and hold. I love this stuff. It smells nice and never weighs my hair down and I use quite a bit of it. My hair is fine, straight and medium-long.

on 10/10/2007 3:46:00 PM

If you want some serious volume try this stuff. I little goes a long way. But it is a HG for me. Always gives me great volume, a little hold and shine

on 10/3/2007 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got a sample of this from a swapper which I really appreciate because I would have never found it on my own. I really like that is provides light styling and super hold. It's very easy to use and keeps my hair styled and manageable. I have to go into NJ to find B&B and it's over-priced but the 8oz I just bought should last awhile. I haven't found anything else like this!

OK first of all ... where have you been all my life? I was looking for a product that would add lift at the roots but not make my fine hair gunky or oily. I recently went to a new stylist and she used this product just at the roots and then did my blowout and it added massive volume without a nasty texture even the day after no residue etc. I'm that girl who leaves the salon with perfect hair and within 2 hours it looks like a crappy, goopy, mess from all the product! I've been using it in conjunction with my B&B styling lotion. One lippie comes off for the Elmers Glue smell! Not so sure what happened there B&B!

on 6/19/2007 2:14:00 AM

I'm not really into styling my hair. too many extra steps for me when it takes long enough to get ready each morning so I only save this for when I've got the time and energy to do somethign different from my straight hair. So when its curly or up it holds well enough without weighing down.

But I never liked the feeling of it on my hair kind of remains on top and changing the texture of the hair from smooth to slightyl rough which is good if I need to do a upstyle that requires texture to keep the bobby pins in place.

Overall not really for me I'm too lazy to put in the effort

on 6/10/2007 8:00:00 AM

WOW! Where have you been all my life? I have thick, fine straight hair that is lifeless at the best of times... but this combined with B&B Brilliantine is nothing short of a miracle! My hair maintains a curl all day... it remains soft but manageable and it looks healthy! I have to state that this product on it's own left me skeptical... the Brilliantine is what makes it less sticky and more natural.
By the way, I only air dry my hair and refuse to use a blow dryer. I hated the product on it's own when I air dried it, but the Brilliantine gives it that natural feeling. This is the only product that works without having to sit for hours with a blowdryer going at top speed. Edit: This is my HG product but it smells hideous. I wish that B&B could change that, but I'll live with it for the results.

on 6/5/2007 12:10:00 PM

My stylist convinced me to buy this product because I don't blowdry my hair and she said this would help it look more groomed with little to no maintenance. Although I liked the light scent. This product really didn't do anything for me. I don't think it is meant for people with long, dry, course ends like me. I didn't feel like the product was aborbed into my hair and it just felt like it was sitting outside the hair shaft not doing anything. Didn't really do anything to help me look more polished - still had frayed-looking ends. Didn't like the texture or feel of the product. Other people with different hair types may have better luck.

on 5/22/2007 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ok, so I never would have bought this product, but I got a sample of it from the salon when I bought some other products. I have med/long, light brown (used to be platinum), dry hair with damage esp on the lengths and ends. I sometimes like a product to give volume at the roots, but find many to be too sticky or stiff feeling. This works great without feeling hard or tacky. Also, I have sideswept bangs that never stay in place (darn cowlicks), but when I use this in my root and bang area and style with my dryer, I get clean volume, and bangs that stay in place!!! Great stuff that I'd never think to buy! Try it! (I took one lippy off because it's pricy and I wish the packaging was different like a pump or something).

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products