July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 3:46:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you want some serious volume try this stuff. I little goes a long way. But it is a HG for me. Always gives me great volume, a little hold and shine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from a swapper which I really appreciate because I would have never found it on my own. I really like that is provides light styling and super hold. It's very easy to use and keeps my hair styled and manageable. I have to go into NJ to find B&B and it's over-priced but the 8oz I just bought should last awhile. I haven't found anything else like this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by productaholica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OK first of all ... where have you been all my life? I was looking for a product that would add lift at the roots but not make my fine hair gunky or oily. I recently went to a new stylist and she used this product just at the roots and then did my blowout and it added massive volume without a nasty texture even the day after no residue etc. I'm that girl who leaves the salon with perfect hair and within 2 hours it looks like a crappy, goopy, mess from all the product! I've been using it in conjunction with my B&B styling lotion. One lippie comes off for the Elmers Glue smell! Not so sure what happened there B&B!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2007 2:14:00 AM More reviews by hoan86

I'm not really into styling my hair. too many extra steps for me when it takes long enough to get ready each morning so I only save this for when I've got the time and energy to do somethign different from my straight hair. So when its curly or up it holds well enough without weighing down.

But I never liked the feeling of it on my hair kind of remains on top and changing the texture of the hair from smooth to slightyl rough which is good if I need to do a upstyle that requires texture to keep the bobby pins in place.

Overall not really for me I'm too lazy to put in the effort

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 8:00:00 AM More reviews by charb3

WOW! Where have you been all my life? I have thick, fine straight hair that is lifeless at the best of times... but this combined with B&B Brilliantine is nothing short of a miracle! My hair maintains a curl all day... it remains soft but manageable and it looks healthy! I have to state that this product on it's own left me skeptical... the Brilliantine is what makes it less sticky and more natural.
By the way, I only air dry my hair and refuse to use a blow dryer. I hated the product on it's own when I air dried it, but the Brilliantine gives it that natural feeling. This is the only product that works without having to sit for hours with a blowdryer going at top speed. Edit: This is my HG product but it smells hideous. I wish that B&B could change that, but I'll live with it for the results.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by emily1036

My stylist convinced me to buy this product because I don't blowdry my hair and she said this would help it look more groomed with little to no maintenance. Although I liked the light scent. This product really didn't do anything for me. I don't think it is meant for people with long, dry, course ends like me. I didn't feel like the product was aborbed into my hair and it just felt like it was sitting outside the hair shaft not doing anything. Didn't really do anything to help me look more polished - still had frayed-looking ends. Didn't like the texture or feel of the product. Other people with different hair types may have better luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by caydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, so I never would have bought this product, but I got a sample of it from the salon when I bought some other products. I have med/long, light brown (used to be platinum), dry hair with damage esp on the lengths and ends. I sometimes like a product to give volume at the roots, but find many to be too sticky or stiff feeling. This works great without feeling hard or tacky. Also, I have sideswept bangs that never stay in place (darn cowlicks), but when I use this in my root and bang area and style with my dryer, I get clean volume, and bangs that stay in place!!! Great stuff that I'd never think to buy! Try it! (I took one lippy off because it's pricy and I wish the packaging was different like a pump or something).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by melon3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use to go to a salon that sold bumble and bumble hair products. My stylist suggested sampling a few of their products so i bought a small bottle of styling creme. Although it was small it lasted a long time with everyday use! I love this product and just ordered a full size bottle on amazon. The hold was great and my hair didn't feel sticky or unmanageable. i have shoulder length dark/medium brown THIN hair. it made my hair feel thicker! I also used this product in combination of bumble and bumble thickening spray but i prefer the styling creme as it held the volume much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by kim38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is loaded with alcohol. It ended up making my hair very dry and tangled easily. What a waste of money!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by cjpretzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product a lot. I have a short bob and my hair is fine. It is very blonde and tends to be dry, so I have to be careful about finding products that give me volume yet don't weigh it down with too much product. I haven't really found anything I consider to be my HG. If this continues to make me happy, I might put this in the HG category.
I even used it today on my 4 yr old son's wet hair and let it air-dry and it looked so cute. Obviously I don't like using such an expensive product on his hair, but it takes such a small amount that I just try not to think about it.
I recommend giving this a try. I'm glad I did.