Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . 3YY07-1 . ]

on 12/2/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Verb difficult to remove and broke my lashes

on 11/29/2012 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this mascara about one month ago, hoping that I could get into higher end mascaras. I really like this one, I'm so glad a tried it!

PROS:
The brush is nice, and it's not monster large like others I've tried.
The formula is the perfect balance of not too dry and not too wet.
Holds my lashes' curl all day
Hasn't flaked under reasonable conditions
Gives a nice effect to my lashes without making them look like I have 5lbs of mascara on.
Nice volume and definition - Of course, that's what it's supposed to do!
The packaging is very pretty, I nice two- toned golden tube that is some sort of metal it seems.

CONS:
It's $30, and since mascaras only last about three months, its a bit on the pricey side.. But I guess you get what you pay for
I wish it came in a darker black, I'm not too sure if it does..

Overall: A very nice mascara that's worth trying, as long as dropping $30 on a single tube doesn't keep you up at night.. LOL I try not to think about it!

Hope this helped,
Cheyenne :)

on 11/26/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Got this mascara as a gift. I love it! The quality of this mascara is superb. The intensity of black, the volume, and the length it gives me is just amazing. People ask if I have eyelash extensions. Only con is that it clumps. To ease the clumps, I just use another mascara on top of the YSL. It does the trick. Very expensive for mascara, since Imma "drugstore mascara kind of gal." but I would buy this mascara as a splurge.

on 11/4/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Mascara is the only thing I always use every day, no matter what, so I will splurge...bought it for myself and my best friend but we both had the same problem: it DOES smudge very quickly, feels oily and even removing it is a pain, I need to use 2-3 cotton balls and still wake up with racoon eyes in the morning - and it's not my makeup remover as that never happens with other mascaras.. it does give you nice lashes and its quite black, but I am disappointed and would not repurchase.

on 11/1/2012 5:40:00 PM

Mascara seems to be one of those things that really wears differently on different people. This one did not do it for me. I noticed smudges within two hours of wear, and I really can't say that about many other mascaras I've tried. It gave decent length and volume but it wasn't anything special, and certainly wasn't enough for me to forgive it for the terrible sin of crazy smudging. I have much better luck with Maybelline Full 'n Soft and MUFE Smoky Lash, although neither is my HG. The search continues.

on 9/26/2012 11:43:00 PM

I really loved this mascara. My lashes are very short and they almost seems long when I wear YSL mascara. The only thing that i did not like about this product is the brush, there is too much product on it and it can get pretty hard to avoid clumps.

on 9/23/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I received a sample of this product but I've actually tried the full version as well and strangely found the sample to work much better. I probably would purchase however not until I'm looking for a change. I find that the smell is quite potent and overpowering and it does dry out quickly but it adds length and volume which is what I look for!!

on 8/24/2012 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara is expensive, but It's my favorite. It's black enough, non-clumping, and does a great job curling, lengthening, and darkening my lashes. This is definitely a repeat for me to buy.

on 8/17/2012 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this product is an ok product. the product does give volume but there are many drugstore mascaras that are better than this one and are a lot cheaper. the packaging is beautiful though it comes in a sleek gold tube and the brush is not to big not to small just right and can easily get the lower lashes it also doesn't smudge. i wouldn't buy it again because it isn't worth the 30 dollars when there are drugstore mascaras that are better and cheaper

on 8/16/2012 11:12:00 AM

Bought this on a whim when a MUA recommended this to me when I was looking for a new mascara to try (I really wanted to try a high end one). I was originally going to buy the GA Eyes to Kill but went with this one instead because it was cheaper. I regret my decision!
This mascara is awful. It clumps like crazy, doesn't hold a curl on me AT ALL, smudges and doesn't really do anything for my lashes. I've had it for about 3 weeks now and it seems to be drying out too. Needless to say, I am incredibly disappointed. Definitely would NOT repurchase and don't recommend this to anyone.