NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's a great combo. I love the Laguna bronzer! It gives me this natural tan color and I also use it for some light contouring. Orgasm is great as well but it could be better if i wasn't for the glitter.

on 1/5/2011 3:15:00 AM

Definitely a holy grail item for me! I rarely ever use any other kind of blush or bronzer. The only complaint I have is that it is a pricier product, but I believe it's worth it, and I'll probably repurchase over and over.

on 1/3/2011 4:47:00 PM

I bought this amazing duo after reading so many reviews īcause I'm not able to get Nars products were I live so, thank God, MUA exits!!!
It's just my HG blush/bronzer from now on. All been said about orgasm and laguna, I just want to add itīs the most natural looking product I've ever used, beautiful and with the exact amount of pigmentation just to add glow instead of looking extravagant. It's very easy applying and what I like most: the packaging allows carrying it on my bag and use it for touch ups during the day thanks to its big mirror. I'm a 35NW/Barcelona and it looks very pretty on me, but my sister is a 25NC/Punjab and so does on her, I really think it fits almost everyone, and for those who can't afford it, you can sometimes find good offers at ebay.

on 12/29/2010 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE

HG for sure

Orgasm blush is AMAZING I cant say enough about this blush. It makes me look flushed and healthy.

Laguna is great too!

on 12/28/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm on my second duo, and love it. Orgasm is one of my favorite blushes and Laguna is just about the only bronzer I use for contouring, so it's great to have two in one.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Great Combo. Orgasm blush is the perfect shade of a golden/coral/pink. Bronzer gives perfect color to look natural and radiant. I use the bronzer EVERY day and have purchased a full size. My bronzer in the duo broke when I was 3/4 of the way through it, and I really couldn't use anymore; This is the reason I gave it 4 lippies instead fof 5. Great way to try out both products before investing in full size.

on 12/21/2010 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really liked the bronzer but I can't stand the blush too much glitter.

on 12/21/2010 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have both the powder and cream versions of this product, and love them. The colors are very complimentary to my NC20-25 skin, and only a little is needed for a big impact. I love having these in one compact, as you still get tons of product, and it makes travel much easier. If you want to try the products, or are already a fan, this is a great piece to have.

on 12/9/2010 10:16:00 AM

I really like this product. I have fair skin (my fairest this time of year) so the Laguna bronzer is a little dark for me right now. As long as I blend it well it works. I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the Orgasm blush. It's perfect for an everyday color. There is also a lot of product for the price. I would definitely buy again.

on 12/2/2010 6:34:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Orgasm Orgasm Orgasm. Consistently that is everyones answer when is comes to what is eveyones favorite blush. So let's just say my expectations were very high with this blush called orgasm. I would have bought it sooner or later, little did I know I had it in my house I grew up in (I just moved out a year ago) all brand new barely used sitting in the back of one if my makup drawers. Iknow I have way too much makeup considering there's still a whole pile left behnd.When I discovered it I immediately put on my foundation and used the laguna for my cheekbones and the orgasm on top. I guess I had set me expectations too high cause I was expecting this to be THe blush.. I thought it was pretty good but I was let down. I wanted more color out of it. I liked the shimmer and the peach tones. I also really liked the laguna. I also have to swipe it heavy with my brush to get the desired color on my cheeks. I used to use smashbox prizm and guerlain bronzer and they both worked fabulously together. But all in all I'm happy I didn't go out and buy orgasm even though I did buy a Nars kit which came with multple orgasm in a stick and a tiny palette of laguna and other goodies. So in fact I did buy it cause I really wanted to see this reptitive answer to everyones HG blush. Good blush, but way too much hype.

Popular Bronzers