NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolute gorgeousness! I have been wanting to try both Orgasm and Laguna for a while, so this was a great way to be able to use the both of them together. Laguna is my favorite bronzer to date. It is not orange in the least, very pigmented, and I love to add definition to my face by sweeping it in the hollows of my cheeks, jawline, and the hairline by my temples. Instant face slimmer. And orgasm complements it well, by adding that nice radiant golden sheen to the apples of my cheeks in the pinky-peach color. I'll go in and highlight with Albatross afterwards if I want some extra glow for the night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have Orgasm in many forms due to NARS palettes but my "baby" laguna bronzer is almost running out so I decided to put the full sized duo because it came in a gift set. I like use Laguna Bronzer to contour the skin, bronze the entire face, and I like to use this in the crease of the eyes for depth and dimension. Then I use the Orgasm blush for cheeks and highlighting the cheekbones too. It also makes a great eyelid color as well. So if you are a little questionable about purchasing this blush/bronzer duo think of it this way ... you have 2 colors for both checks and eyes!!!!

When I first got this I was a broke college freshmen. I had been dying to try this so I saved up and splurged on myself. The next morning I was so excited to put on my makeup...but then felt a little let down. The blush/bronzer did look good, but I wasn't sure if it looked that much better than my previous (and less expensive) bronzer and blush. When I looked at pictures of myself wearing this I could really see a difference. My normally pale "blah" skin was glowing! All of my girlfriends would always wear this before we would go out. The blush is a gorgeous peachy pink color that brightens my whole face and the bronzer shockingly enough looks very natural. I had to practice with the bronzer though because you have to use a light hand...it won't turn you orange but it can make your face look ruddy and brown if you use too much! Expensive product but it is worth the splurge :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

LOVE this duo! I love both of the Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush. This was the perfect combo. Both products give an amazing natural glow!

Expensive, but with the money. Highly pigmented...a little goes a long way!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's a great combo. I love the Laguna bronzer! It gives me this natural tan color and I also use it for some light contouring. Orgasm is great as well but it could be better if i wasn't for the glitter.

Definitely a holy grail item for me! I rarely ever use any other kind of blush or bronzer. The only complaint I have is that it is a pricier product, but I believe it's worth it, and I'll probably repurchase over and over.

I bought this amazing duo after reading so many reviews īcause I'm not able to get Nars products were I live so, thank God, MUA exits!!!
It's just my HG blush/bronzer from now on. All been said about orgasm and laguna, I just want to add itīs the most natural looking product I've ever used, beautiful and with the exact amount of pigmentation just to add glow instead of looking extravagant. It's very easy applying and what I like most: the packaging allows carrying it on my bag and use it for touch ups during the day thanks to its big mirror. I'm a 35NW/Barcelona and it looks very pretty on me, but my sister is a 25NC/Punjab and so does on her, I really think it fits almost everyone, and for those who can't afford it, you can sometimes find good offers at ebay.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE

HG for sure

Orgasm blush is AMAZING I cant say enough about this blush. It makes me look flushed and healthy.

Laguna is great too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm on my second duo, and love it. Orgasm is one of my favorite blushes and Laguna is just about the only bronzer I use for contouring, so it's great to have two in one.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Great Combo. Orgasm blush is the perfect shade of a golden/coral/pink. Bronzer gives perfect color to look natural and radiant. I use the bronzer EVERY day and have purchased a full size. My bronzer in the duo broke when I was 3/4 of the way through it, and I really couldn't use anymore; This is the reason I gave it 4 lippies instead fof 5. Great way to try out both products before investing in full size.

Popular Bronzers