August 21, 2014 | 978 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely no! Just a copy of D&G Light Blue. An easy way for the company to make money by copying one of the most popular fragrances of the last 5 years. Prefer the original one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cvogue

Someone said that this reminded them of Light Blue and OMG it does me too! I love both scents so that is a plus. This is very citrusy and clean. A fun fragrance to wear for any occasion.

Will buy again! Love the Moschino entire line of scents!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To my nose, Moschino's Funny! and I Love Love are very similar. Both are very citrusy and I can't detect very many floral notes. However, on drydown, I Love Love smells like leather and Funny! smells like an old air refreshener. The lasting power is also poor. Cute packaging though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

I was given it as a gift. Yup, I'm on the fence with this one. At first it really smelled cheap to me, but not in a very bad way, cuz the smell reminded me of sour candies, which i really love. Very sour, lemony, orangey with a hint of powder and.. soap? Notes, which really arent my favorite. On the other hand, it really made me feel energized, more awake, and the smell wasn't really bothersome as i thought it would be ...
As the day went on, i found myself sniffing my hand! Actually, after a while it does evolve to something sexier than a bunch of citrusy fruits,it becomes warmer, musky, i even smell a hint of cinnamon,(which I really love). Other people have found this fragrance nice too.
I don't know, it's quite neutral i think, however I wouldnt purchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bignewfdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eww! After reading all the glowing reviews, I purchased this online looking for a citrus scent that might hang around longer than my favorite Fresh scents. As soon as I opened the bottle I knew that it wasn't going to work for me. Where exactly are the citrus notes? I smell cheap perfume with a cloying drydown that is hard to wash off. Skip this ladies if you are looking for a true citrus. It just isn't in this bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by abs0lutelyfab

Exuberant!

This scent is intoxicating. It's so summery, energizing and fresh. If you want to be noticed (and in a good way), this is the scent to wear.

The bottle is so cute too. I had it on the bathroom counter, and it was knocked over and the top splintered. So the hard plastic top is a bit fragile and/or cheap. So be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:36:00 PM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS SCENT! This might become my signature scent since I don't personally know anyone else who wears this. Smells similarly like D&G Light Blue but I think this is fresher and fruitier. This still smells great at the end of a very long day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

I think this is a great perfume and very similar to D&G's Light Blue as many before me have stated. As far as perfume goes it is reasonably prices and I find the staying power to be pretty good as well. I love the whimsical packaging. I prefer this to Light Blue because I find it stay longer and I find that the end notes - smell better the Light Blue.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2008 8:58:00 AM More reviews by localgal

I do like this perfume,it smells light and clean on me,almost baby powder like.It is a nice day fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by samalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this scent. This scent is crisp and gives a punch I wear it everyday.