October 26, 2014 | 1077 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jb715

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Club eyeshadow is such a unique color. I put this color all over my lid and just blend it out. It looks amazing and effortless. I think this color would look great on all skintones, for reference my colors are MAC- C4, NARS- Stromboli, MUFE HD- 127

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Club is and always was so beautiful. it's one of MAC's first famous, new, and interesting duochrome-multichrome colored products but either I lost my Club I think or it was stolen! LOL sorta....

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Melly5891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

hated this eyeshadow...it looks gross on me ..>.>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by annieboughtmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite eyeshadows! It gives you a smokey look without even trying. I found out about it through Pixiwoo (the Kristen Stewart tutorial) and have used it the same way ever since. It's such a versatile color. And easy to wear on its own. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ki1312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A beautiful brown/green duochrome - I love it all over the lid and blended into the crease for a smokey eye, on the outer corner with mulch or patina, as a liner with patina... I'm sure I could find a million ways to use it!

Anyone who loves browns and neutrals but wants to move out of their comfort zone should try this - it's edgy without being OTT.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by elizabeth3790

This color reminds me of Urban Decay's Lounge. I like club better though because it's not reddish like Lounge. This was one of my first MAC eyeshadow puchases. I love that it's duo toned. It's a very pretty and unique eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I do not have a strong passion for green eyeshadows. I have a few, and rarely reach for them. However, something about Club just drew me in- I think its the fact that its not a green, but a brown at the same time. With Club, it all depends on what kind of base you use. I first tried this over my NYX Jumbe Eye Pencil in Dark Brown, and the brown shimmers in Club where more prominent, with just a sheen of dark green. Over a gray base, the green is far more prominent, while the brown is more subdued. I think that a dark green base would truly look perfect, but since I do not wear green shadows often- I have no green base, but I think the MAC shadestick in Sharkskin would be amazing with this shadow. I find the *best* way to use this is foiled with MAC Fix + .....it brings out the metallic yumminess of this shadow, and all the undertones looks beautiful. I love using this on my lid and inner crease, and MAC's Print, Nehru or NYX's Black on the remaining crease and Outer V.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Run2FlyGurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Though it looks very green in the pan, it looks more brown on (the first time I swatched it I was shocked -- I'd always expected it to be dark green). However the subtle green shimmer it gives on its own (without a dark base) is very pretty and makes a neutral eye a little less boring. You can also bring out the green more by pairing it with other greens, or tone it down by using it with more bronze-y/brown colors. I'm surprised it took me this long to get it -- it is one the most flattering shades I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by BexV

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think, if you were only to buy one mac eyeshadow, it would have to be club. The colour is amazing- if you apply it over a blue eyeshadow, it has blue tones, over green and you get beautiful green tones and any brown or bronze tone really looks amazing. You can pair it with anything and it will look amazing, I spose it's not that great on its own, but when you pair it with another colour it is beautiful! I have never seen another eyeshadow like it - ever! I think it is definitely worth the price and would actually pay more than 11 for it! The picture on the website does it no justice! In the flesh it looks like a peacock! I can imagine that it suits almost every skintone because of the sheer number of colour combinations that you can get from it! Club is the best eyeshadow I have ever used- and I don't say that lightly! I think every person that loves makeup needs this added to their collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this shade for ages, but only recently started using it with any regularity. I rediscovered it in a roundabout way by experimenting with the shadow Burmese Beauty from the quad of the same name. It made me remember Club and I decided to try it out again. The two shades are quite similar, but Club is a satin shade whereas Burmese Beauty is lustre (it is almost the same but has little silver flecks in it). It is also a bit similar to Blue Brown pigment, but less irridescent and a bit darker/denser. I have very light skin (NW20ish) and hazel/brown eyes. I found that this shade works well with my colouring as an all-over lid colour, blended out with Wedge and/or Brule at the edges during the day. I like that I can layer it to show more or less of the green, making it a great shadow for pretty much any situation. It does need to be pointed out, however, that the brown that underlays the shade is quite a reddish shade (though darker than the undertone to Blue Brown pigment), so if you are someone who has trouble with red tones you may want to be careful with this shadow. Overall it's one that I really love when I'm getting bored with the same old neutral looks.