April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by cute_fishy

I actually really like this. I have one in the original scent and another in the fresh scent. I like the fresh scent better (less powdery) and it keeps me dry pretty well. While it doesn't keep me as dry as Secret or Adidas, it's strong enough for everyday use. And the scent is not as overpowering as the Adidas ones. The price is unbeatable. If you shop at Costco, sometimes it comes bundled with the Dove bodywash. You only pay the price of the bodywash and you get the anti-perspirant for free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite deo (after having cycled my way through Degree, Lady Mitchum, and Secret). It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering (I always by the powder scent) and a creamy texture that my pits love. I will continue to repurchase this one again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I really like this, esp. in the fresh scent... There is no tugging and pulling to get it onto your skin and the scents are not overwhelming either... not bad.....just wish it was clearer.....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Tweetsfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best anti-perspirant/deodorant I have used. I like the fresh scent, although floral is okay as well. I buy it in invisible solid. Bought the normal solid once by accident. Was okay, but had been spoiled already by the invisible solid, so it was placed on emergency use only. Also have tried the aerosol. Liked it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Jr8Gal

Love it!! My new HG. I use the transparent in the summer and the regular the rest of the year. I had tried everything else, but saw this on sale at Target. (Two full sizes and a sample for $3.50.) It smells good and works wonderfully. I had tried Secret, Degree, Arid and numerous others. This one is a keeper!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Hazelshade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I keep getting suckered into Dove products, but I resolve to stop. This is nasty stuff that leaves a slimy residue on me, makes me itch, doesn't stop the sweat, and then, horror of horrors, it left a greasy stain on one of my favorite blouses.

Do not buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by nicoleluvsyu02

My mom still uses it ! but the only thing i didn't like is that it leaves a small white resido ! i use clear anti persprent now !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by NYLuv

Only 3 lippies, but it's the only deodorant I buy. I've tried other brands before and I'm afraid to ever switch again -- this is the only thing that will actually keep me from smelling in extremely hot weather. It still allows me to sweat, which can be good or bad -- it's actually bad for your skin if your anti-perspirant completely clogs your glands by not letting you sweat.

I really don't like the fact that it rubs off on my clothing, especially black shirts, and on a hot day if you sweat over it, the damage can be permanent...ugh! Still, I'm really afraid to try anything else...my experience with deodorants is that they just don't work for me, and this one has...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lilycreator

I have this in Invisible and it really is. Even if a do a couple of swipes it's still clear. I had this in fragrance free which is really good if you're allergic to fragrances. I have this now in soft floral and the clean scent because I thought I lost one so I got another only to find the other one after opening the newly bought one. I prefer the clean scented one because although the soft floral smells nice, the fragrance lasts for a very long time so I'd rather have less fragrance. This is very moisturizing, non-irritating, and very cheap. The fragrant ones not only help with smell but also very well as, well, as anti-perspirent. This is a very good deal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2004 6:30:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the Sensitive Skin formula and it doesn't even work--it doesn't protect at all against sweating or odor. (On me, anyway. YMMV.) Plus, I still got shave/irritation bumps on my armpits while using this. This only deserves 1 lippie from me.