August 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by spanky1118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not care for this (above-average priced) anti-perspirant. It smells lovely and feels nice going on, but it did not stop wetness! I have no similar issue with Lady speed stick or teen speed stick or whatever so I discarded it and definitely would NOT repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Jitney2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Most antiperspirant deodorants make my underarms sticky and irritated. A lucky few have given me a bright red, itchy, burning rash. This is not a rash-producing product. It is odd when that becomes your standard of quality in a deodorant or a boyfriend, but I have not found a better one (deodorant that is).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lanihime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's probably one of the better anti-perspirants I've used in just the performance. I'm not convinced of this "lotion for your underarms" thing though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by cute_fishy

I actually really like this. I have one in the original scent and another in the fresh scent. I like the fresh scent better (less powdery) and it keeps me dry pretty well. While it doesn't keep me as dry as Secret or Adidas, it's strong enough for everyday use. And the scent is not as overpowering as the Adidas ones. The price is unbeatable. If you shop at Costco, sometimes it comes bundled with the Dove bodywash. You only pay the price of the bodywash and you get the anti-perspirant for free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite deo (after having cycled my way through Degree, Lady Mitchum, and Secret). It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering (I always by the powder scent) and a creamy texture that my pits love. I will continue to repurchase this one again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I really like this, esp. in the fresh scent... There is no tugging and pulling to get it onto your skin and the scents are not overwhelming either... not bad.....just wish it was clearer.....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Tweetsfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best anti-perspirant/deodorant I have used. I like the fresh scent, although floral is okay as well. I buy it in invisible solid. Bought the normal solid once by accident. Was okay, but had been spoiled already by the invisible solid, so it was placed on emergency use only. Also have tried the aerosol. Liked it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Jr8Gal

Love it!! My new HG. I use the transparent in the summer and the regular the rest of the year. I had tried everything else, but saw this on sale at Target. (Two full sizes and a sample for $3.50.) It smells good and works wonderfully. I had tried Secret, Degree, Arid and numerous others. This one is a keeper!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2004 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Hazelshade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I keep getting suckered into Dove products, but I resolve to stop. This is nasty stuff that leaves a slimy residue on me, makes me itch, doesn't stop the sweat, and then, horror of horrors, it left a greasy stain on one of my favorite blouses.

Do not buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by nicoleluvsyu02

My mom still uses it ! but the only thing i didn't like is that it leaves a small white resido ! i use clear anti persprent now !