November 27, 2014 | 1509 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been dying to try this based on the internet hoopla so I finally broke down and bought a small bottle of the parfum from an Amazon seller. I do not recommend buying perfume from an Amazon seller because I've been duped (on a Vera Wang rollerball of all things) but I digress. I used a bit of the parfum over the past few weeks and, although I really couldn't smell it on myself, I got several compliments. I finally decided to buy a big bottle. Yes, the price is off putting and yes, if you want this you will spend at least $50 but who cares if you like it. I shopped around and found an online site that sells full sized testers at a pretty good discount price (again, beware of buying testers as they can be fakes too - do your research on online sellers!).

The bottle of EDP I got is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. The scent is nice and strong and it lasts and lasts. I don't really detect a bomb of flowers so where the name comes into play I have no idea. On me, Flowerbomb smells more like a nice baby soap. Clean and crisp but still warm and sexy. It's one of the few perfumes that meshes well with my chemistry. When I find a perfume like that, I snap it up.

I know a lot of people are now poo pooing Flowerbomb because it's over hyped, everyone is wearing it, it's not "complex" enough, yada, yada. Personally, I don't care about any of that. If you like something and it makes you feel good/sexy/whatever, wear it. In this case, I'm glad I listened to the hype because I adore this scent. I couldn't give a toss if it's not considered sophisticated or complex enough for the perfume snobs out there. At the end of the day, it's all smelly alcohol we douse ourselves in to boost our own moods so wear what you like.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Shelbs7455

This is not usually the type of perfume I wear; I normally go for the classic/clean perfumes...however it caught my attention at Sephora for some reason. I was hesitant about shelling out the money for such an expensive perfume since these types of perfumes tend to give me headaches, but I took a chance on this one. So far it hasn't given me any headaches and although it may smell strong at first but it isn't overpowering at all. It almost reminds me of Vera Wang's "Princess" for some reason but better.... it is subtley sweet yet fresh at the same time and it has a beautiful dry down. This works well with my body chemistry and has great staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Valentine319

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I admit I got this for free from a friend. I'm highly picky about fragrances and this was just too off for me. I'm more into expensive classic perfumes and this is just turns too odd on my skin. Maybe others will have better luck with it smelling better on them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this scent, and found mysefl smelling my arm all day like a goof. I saw the price and thought "Um no" then a few months later tried it on again at Sephora, and once again was smelling my arm all day- so I am finally getting the 1.0 oz for Mother's Day. Super expensive, but smells so good. Vanilla, florals and just a sexy and addicting smell. I will probably only wear it out on date nights, or Ladies nights though bc of the price. Definitely a beautiful scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sarabeth0790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really the only fragrance that I actually "LOVE". I have the rollerball in my purse constantly, though I never need a touch up. The scent is sweet, a bit musky, and very sexy. It is strong and stays, I can put it on in the morning & still catch hints of it 12 hours later. It is very versatile as well, which I like... I can go from work to a night out and it suits either environment well. Quickly becoming my "signature"!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by BXsenorita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mmmm... My favorite fragrance as of now. It's very, very sweet and strong. It's lasts until you take a shower seriously. It's a little pricey though but the smell is wonderful I got nothing but compliments from men that I smelled so good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I know this is the new “it” perfume and unfortunately I have bought into the hype, but I genuinely like this scent. Probably not my favorite, but I do like wearing it to work only because it is a very heavy scent and it stays on all day. If you are sensitive to smell then you should stay away from this stuff. I probably won’t repurchase, but I like it for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first fragrance my husband has ever given to me without me asking for it, so obviously he loves it. It is floral and vanilla with a little spice. Its soft but strong st the same time. Its sensual without being in your face skank like so many "sexy" frags. I really love it and have been wearing it almost every day it doesnt last too long though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by LexutheDragonLily

Smells so good. The longer you wear it, it tones down a bit and smells just as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by phoenixg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, this is my favorite perfume of all time. It's my first "real" perfume; I usually wear body sprays or something light. This perfume smells like heaven, and I catch myself sniffing my wrists all day! It's not at all overpowering, and the sweet florals are long lasting and develop beautifully with my body chemistry. It's perfect.