MAC Select Moisturecover

3.8

water (aqua purificata), purified, dimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, zinc stearate, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan isostearate, caprylyl dimethicone ethoxy glucoside, dimethicone/ vinyl, dimethicone crosspolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, tocopherol, ascoarbyl palmitate, squalane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, silica, potassium sorbate, sorbitol, hexadecane, triisostearin, glucose, fructose, dextrin, sucrose, phytosteryl isostearate, alanine, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated palm glycerides, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, urea, methylparaben, propylparaben [ may contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides ]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a wonderful concealer that I always make sure I have a backup of on hand. I'm an NC25-35(depending on the time of year) with a light to medium complexion. I like to wear this in NW25 or NW30 under my eyes because the NW shades have a peach or pink undertone, which is perfect for under eye circles. It's sooo moisturizing, and perfect for the undereye area that should always look fresh and hydrated, not cakey and dry. I am a huge concealer junkie, I own so many, both HE and DS, and none moisturize like this one. It doesn't settle too badly into fine lines, but that's also because of my application technique, which is with a fluffy e/s brush like the 224, which gives a fabulous airbrushed finish. The coverage is medium and quite buildable. Highly recommended!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very moisturizing and not cakey at all! This concealer applies beautifully and goes on smoothly without having to tug and pull underneath your eye area. I just wish it was a little bit more heavy coverage for my hereditary dark circles but for the way that it applies and finishes I can compromise. All other concealers cake and flake underneath my dry skin and eyes and this concealer finishes so beautifully and naturally. Only problem with it, is that because its so cream it settles into your fine lines, BUT a great solution to it, is to take a dry brush (such as an eye shadow one) and just pass it over the eye area afterwards. This gives it an airbrush finish and makes it look so natural and beautiful.

i really like using this on any areas of my face that foundation isn't enough for. it does an amazing job of covering while still looking natural. what i love most is that i can use it for my skin but i can also use it under my eyes. i don't really have too much trouble with dark circles and i find that most under eye concealers make me look almost bug eyed? it holds true to it's name and does deliver moisture which is something i enjoy. it lasts longer on my face than it does under my eyes which is why i gave it a 4. overall, great product and have purchased it numerous times.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best concealer for under the eye's that I have ever tried. It's moisturizing, covers darkness, and doesn't crease. I put 2 dabs of this under my eyes and blend with an eco tools mineral eye shading brush. I don't like this set with powder. I think it makes it look cakey. Even without powder it last most of the day. I've been using this every day for 6 months and I still have some left. Love this!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this when I had really dry skin around my eyes and its now my go-to concealer for the eye area. I love how moisturising it is (duhhh), the consistency is great and very easy to blend.
My only beef is that its $34 here in Aus but I'd willingly pay it again and again

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

definitely one of my favorite concealers, if not my favorite. It is very moisturizing and not cakey at all. Its coverage is light to medium i would say. i use this under my eyes so its perfect for me since i dont need much coverage under there. Despite the packaging being unsanitary, it is a terrific product to just throw in your makeup bag. It is a very convenient size. i really hope they do not discontinue this product. Definitely something worth trying out if youre looking for something light, non-cakey, and moisturizing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So far I haven't been able to find a concealer as good as this one. It goes on smooth, is easy to blend, and covers well. Highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I actually like this concealer. It has enough coverage for my under eye darkness. Normally I have to apply moisturizer around my eyes so that the concealer look smooth but with this one I don't have to. Yes it does crease like all concealer do after sometime. I even put a primer under my eye and this helps make it stay and crease less. I find that you have to use just enough of it otherwise it settles in to lines. You definitely have to set this with a powder.

I'm not a big fan of the packaging, I never use the applicator with it as I think its not very hygienic. I usually put it on a mixing palette and just use my own brush. I think this way I have more control how much I can put on. I would buy this again because its fairly cheap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONCEALER, BUT YOU HAVE TO USE IT CORRECTLY. This concealer WILL NOT WORK to cover dark under eye circles unless your skin is moisturized, has a primer, and for heavy coverage, it should be applied BEFORE foundation. It must always be applied before powder foundation for a smooth finish. Feathering means that your skin is probably too dry. I would not recommend this for very oily skin, but for my sensitive combination skin, it was PERFECT. I use three dots under each eye to cover dark circles, then blend lightly with a soft concealer brush (I use an ecotools brush.) You DO NOT need a lot, it is a layering product, so use sparingly and then apply more as needed. It can also be used to cover blemishes, and for this I would recommend applying after your foundation.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've been using this when I want a little less coverage than MAC's full coverage studio fix concealer. This product is a little more moisturizing so it would be good for under the eyes, dry or premature skin.

Top Rated MAC Products