October 1, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by EFENN

verry nice brown color

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the colour of this. It's a rich, dark reddish brown with just a hint of gold. I have very fair skin and hazel brown eyes, and I sometimes find that black liner is a bit harsh if I'm doing a neutral look. This liner is the solution. It does tend to move around more than Smolder - if you touch your eye anywhere that this is applied you will likely need to fix and/or re-apply. Other than that, I think it's a great liner. I usually draw it on and then smudge into the lashline with an angled liner brush (like the 266). It makes my eyes pop but still looks natural. Now if only I could remember where I put mine.... ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a medium-dark brown, super obvious against my fair skin and dark eyelashes. Makes my eyes look tired. The lasting power is very unimpressive along the lashline.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

PROS:
-gorgeous deep chocolate brown with a hint of golden brown shimmer
-color lasts all day
-slight shimmer, not chunky
-glitter is even
-creamy
-pigmented
CONS:
-doesn't last long on the water line
-slight smudging and smearing

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by bettybea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh teddy, how you make my blue eyes stand out and look amazing!!! Beautiful color, doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes, and has fairly good lasting power. Would be awesome if it was waterproof :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Andio

Love this product. I have used chanel for years but finally got fed up with it trickling down the corner of my eye. I heard MAC had some good liners and the prices were very fair. I first tried the MACPowerpoint eye pencil in stubborn brown, which is ok. Then I went to Technakohl liner in brownborder, which is still a good pencil. But THEN...the HG! This Eye Kohl in Teddy. Simply the best liner I have ever used. It goes on like a dream. Stays exactly where I put it; ALL DAY 12 hours! And it comes off nicely with my Eucerin gentle hydrating face wash. I am in love!!!!!!!! Unfortunately my other 2 pencils are sadly neglected. I can't stop wearing the TEDDY! You know what they say, Third Times a Charm :>)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by elizabethmichelle

The best eye liner colour I have ever used.

For reference I am NC15 / 20 , brown eyes and black hair.

It is no where near as harsh as a black eyeliner.

I smudge it on the upper lash using my finger, however will invest in a proper brush for this :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this pencil so much, it is the best eye pencil I have ever tried. It goes on like a dream. I've avoided eye pencils for years because I hated how many of them drag the skin and "skip". This is so easy to apply, perfect when I want to be ready quickly. The colour looks like a soft brown rather than a bronze on my fair skin, which is the look I was after. It can be smudged out, but whichever way I wear it, it wont budge or fade once I've put it on (with a primer underneath though). Like the person below me, I like to smoke it out with some Mulch eyeshadow on top. I'll certainly be repurchasing, I bought it off a discount makeup site this time but I would fork out full retail price if I had to, I love it that much. I'm also excited to look at the other MAC eye kohls.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful eye pencil.
It's a nice warm brown with golden flecks in it.
It really compliments brown eyes as well as blue eyes.

I like lining my eyes with this and then smudging mulch eyeshadow for a subtle smokey look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brown color has a RED undertone to it that makes me look tired or like I've been crying. I have fair skin and blue-green eyes and often I'm told that bronze colours are perfect for girls with my features. However, if there is a red or orange undertone, it NEVER works for me. The only way that I can use this is if it's blended with eyeshadows in other colours for a smoky eye, but why even bother if I have to camouflage it's true color? It fades a little througout the day, not more than average eyeliners I guess, but not the best I've tried either, I could live with reapplying on waterline though. It also stings a little. The colour doesn't work for me, I need a deeper brown, maybe with a hint of plum. I don't understand why there are so many positive reviews on this particular colour. I will not buy it again.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No