MAC Teddy Eye Kohl

4.4

Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, triethylhexanoin, beeswax\cera alba\cire d'abeille, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, polymethyl methacrylate, ozokerite, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, citric acid [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), aluminum powder (CI 77000), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), carmine (CI 75470), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140)]

on 12/29/2010 12:28:00 AM

Not even an average pencil. Smears like crazy. Doesn't last. Color fades.

on 12/28/2010 11:41:00 PM

I actually have very dark hair and medium toned skin, but I absolutely love this eyeliner. Most people would use it if they wanted a softer version of black eyeliner, but I use it even though I have dark hair. It just gives me a softer look and brings out my brown eyes. I love natural looking makeup, and this is definitely natural looking. It stays on forever too (I went swimming with it on, and some was still left over! and it doesn't flake/shed at all either!)

on 12/22/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful golden medium brown. It comes on smooth but doesn't last as long as I would like.

on 12/20/2010 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

verry nice brown color

on 12/19/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love the colour of this. It's a rich, dark reddish brown with just a hint of gold. I have very fair skin and hazel brown eyes, and I sometimes find that black liner is a bit harsh if I'm doing a neutral look. This liner is the solution. It does tend to move around more than Smolder - if you touch your eye anywhere that this is applied you will likely need to fix and/or re-apply. Other than that, I think it's a great liner. I usually draw it on and then smudge into the lashline with an angled liner brush (like the 266). It makes my eyes pop but still looks natural. Now if only I could remember where I put mine.... ;)

It's a medium-dark brown, super obvious against my fair skin and dark eyelashes. Makes my eyes look tired. The lasting power is very unimpressive along the lashline.

on 12/7/2010 6:08:00 PM

PROS:
-gorgeous deep chocolate brown with a hint of golden brown shimmer
-color lasts all day
-slight shimmer, not chunky
-glitter is even
-creamy
-pigmented
CONS:
-doesn't last long on the water line
-slight smudging and smearing

on 11/17/2010 3:02:00 PM

Oh teddy, how you make my blue eyes stand out and look amazing!!! Beautiful color, doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes, and has fairly good lasting power. Would be awesome if it was waterproof :)

on 10/24/2010 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this product. I have used chanel for years but finally got fed up with it trickling down the corner of my eye. I heard MAC had some good liners and the prices were very fair. I first tried the MACPowerpoint eye pencil in stubborn brown, which is ok. Then I went to Technakohl liner in brownborder, which is still a good pencil. But THEN...the HG! This Eye Kohl in Teddy. Simply the best liner I have ever used. It goes on like a dream. Stays exactly where I put it; ALL DAY 12 hours! And it comes off nicely with my Eucerin gentle hydrating face wash. I am in love!!!!!!!! Unfortunately my other 2 pencils are sadly neglected. I can't stop wearing the TEDDY! You know what they say, Third Times a Charm :>)

The best eye liner colour I have ever used.

For reference I am NC15 / 20 , brown eyes and black hair.

It is no where near as harsh as a black eyeliner.

I smudge it on the upper lash using my finger, however will invest in a proper brush for this :)