December 18, 2014 | 1599 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by shattaran

I actually have very dark hair and medium toned skin, but I absolutely love this eyeliner. Most people would use it if they wanted a softer version of black eyeliner, but I use it even though I have dark hair. It just gives me a softer look and brings out my brown eyes. I love natural looking makeup, and this is definitely natural looking. It stays on forever too (I went swimming with it on, and some was still left over! and it doesn't flake/shed at all either!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful golden medium brown. It comes on smooth but doesn't last as long as I would like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by EFENN

verry nice brown color

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the colour of this. It's a rich, dark reddish brown with just a hint of gold. I have very fair skin and hazel brown eyes, and I sometimes find that black liner is a bit harsh if I'm doing a neutral look. This liner is the solution. It does tend to move around more than Smolder - if you touch your eye anywhere that this is applied you will likely need to fix and/or re-apply. Other than that, I think it's a great liner. I usually draw it on and then smudge into the lashline with an angled liner brush (like the 266). It makes my eyes pop but still looks natural. Now if only I could remember where I put mine.... ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a medium-dark brown, super obvious against my fair skin and dark eyelashes. Makes my eyes look tired. The lasting power is very unimpressive along the lashline.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

PROS:
-gorgeous deep chocolate brown with a hint of golden brown shimmer
-color lasts all day
-slight shimmer, not chunky
-glitter is even
-creamy
-pigmented
CONS:
-doesn't last long on the water line
-slight smudging and smearing

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by bettybea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh teddy, how you make my blue eyes stand out and look amazing!!! Beautiful color, doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes, and has fairly good lasting power. Would be awesome if it was waterproof :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Andio

Love this product. I have used chanel for years but finally got fed up with it trickling down the corner of my eye. I heard MAC had some good liners and the prices were very fair. I first tried the MACPowerpoint eye pencil in stubborn brown, which is ok. Then I went to Technakohl liner in brownborder, which is still a good pencil. But THEN...the HG! This Eye Kohl in Teddy. Simply the best liner I have ever used. It goes on like a dream. Stays exactly where I put it; ALL DAY 12 hours! And it comes off nicely with my Eucerin gentle hydrating face wash. I am in love!!!!!!!! Unfortunately my other 2 pencils are sadly neglected. I can't stop wearing the TEDDY! You know what they say, Third Times a Charm :>)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by elizabethmichelle

The best eye liner colour I have ever used.

For reference I am NC15 / 20 , brown eyes and black hair.

It is no where near as harsh as a black eyeliner.

I smudge it on the upper lash using my finger, however will invest in a proper brush for this :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this pencil so much, it is the best eye pencil I have ever tried. It goes on like a dream. I've avoided eye pencils for years because I hated how many of them drag the skin and "skip". This is so easy to apply, perfect when I want to be ready quickly. The colour looks like a soft brown rather than a bronze on my fair skin, which is the look I was after. It can be smudged out, but whichever way I wear it, it wont budge or fade once I've put it on (with a primer underneath though). Like the person below me, I like to smoke it out with some Mulch eyeshadow on top. I'll certainly be repurchasing, I bought it off a discount makeup site this time but I would fork out full retail price if I had to, I love it that much. I'm also excited to look at the other MAC eye kohls.