October 23, 2014 | 938 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by JaneAnstee

I absolutely HATE this perfume, I simply can't abide it. I am sure plenty of other people must love it as the Dior SA in my local House of Fraser store told me its a best seller. To me its just an identikit sickly light floral that smells like a cheap air freshener. For some reason the Dior ladies always insist on giving me samples of this whenever I buy Dior makeup - heaven only knows how many unused little tester sprays I have lurking in my makeup drawer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Very nice senual scent that differs from what everyone else wears. The fragrance is not long lasting, and pricey imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

The smell can be strong if you put too much but it lasts all day. I feel it is an elegant smell which is neither too sweet like some cheap ones nor like some old nanny fragrances. I do like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by rya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorites. I go through bottles and bottles of this and can't get enough of it. Oh, and I always get compliments. I'm a guy, so it's sort of an unusual scent to wear - I guess this is why (confused) people always stop and ask what I'm wearing,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by gvmullins

Ohhh....J'adore....I've been wearing this fragrance off and on since high school. I love it so much. I am allergic to about HALF of all perfumes out there...and Dior perfumes never give me a rash. Great quality. J'adore almost seems to wear differently between the seasons - in the summer it's more floral, in the winter when I put a bit more on it's still floral yet has a more regal, Christmasy smell to it...sounds weird but believe me, I mean it in a good way. I will continue buying J'adore for years to come...it's a staple for me. And I'm a perfume whore - at any time I'm shifting between about 6, but I always go back to this one. I get a lot of compliments on it. It stays on relatively well, but I pretty much re-apply any perfume I'm wearing every other hour regardless of how light or strong it is, so I can't really comment on the staypower it has. It's feminine without being too girly and young. Ahhhh....I'm wearing it right now...divine! I gave the packaging a 3 because the long african tribal neck ring top it comes with (lol) always gets knocked off in my purse. A shorter top would be better, but it does look pretty on my mirrored perfume display on my vanity.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Suuushi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love CD fragrances and this one has 'older' smell I from all CD parfumes I bought . I like it and use it everyday but like hypnotic poison - not long wearing on my skin .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by tina5856

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the packaging , its really expensive tho but i do like the scent, classy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by kaiousei

I love the packaging, but the scent is just so-so. It's a little mature, imo. I will wear it on occasion, but it seems a little classic for my tastes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Just Fantastic another good frag by Dior I just adore Jadore :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

The scent is floral with notes of mandarin, champaca flowers, ivy, African orchid, rose, violet, damascus plum, amaranth wood and blackberry musk (from online). With this combination, you would think it would smell heavily strong of floral, but yet this has a nice warm fruity, almost 'juicy' smell to it. When I first sprayed this, I got the mandarin notes and then some sort of floral scent, where it died down to a woodsy scent in the end. Lasting power is pretty fantastic. I can still smell it on the cardboard tester a day after I purchased it. Pretty pricey for a perfume, but definitely worth it. An elegant and classic scent.