October 31, 2014 | 1494 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nancythep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

usually this lip plumper would cost around $30-40 and the XL is about 50 bucks. but i got mine on ebay for $16.99 with free shipping! i got in the "blush" color which is a sheer baby pink. =] it does what it says. i already have semi "full" lips but i needed some OMPH! so i decided to try this out. and i am a HUGE fan of lip plumpers. i lovee the tingly sensation. o.O" hehe. out of all the lip plumpers that i have tried the top two would be Lip Fusion and Lip Pulse (or also known as Stung!) this product gave me great results. i even did a test on half of my lips to see if it would work .. and it did. half of my lips were nicely plumped! =] it didnt sting or burn .. which is GREAT because lip plumpers are known to sting lol =P it just gives your lips a slight tingle and numbness. it worked instantly for me. i would def. buy this product again .. if it were on sale. >.<" =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this gloss. I get the regular clear one. I've used the XL (went through 3 tubes of it) and honestly the only difference is that it's more expensive. the regular one gives me exact results. it's very moisturizing and definately plumps my lips. i've noticed the huge difference when i ran out of lip fusion and used various other glosses, nothing quenched and plumed like lip fusion. I also apply it at night sometimes for better results or when my lips feel very dry. i've noticed that drinking more water helps the results.
furthermore the staying power is pretty awesome without being sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've always wanted to buy a LipFusion Gloss because I was curious to see if it would be worth the hype (and the money;-). I bought it in #Bloom for half the retail price off eBay. Well, it is a nice lipgloss for sure. Very moisturizing, not overly sticky and #Bloom is a nice, sheer red. All of the colours run light and are very sheer so it's not meant for those looking for a highly pigmented lipgloss. LipFusion does have a fruity scent; it reminds me of lemons and oranges. As for the plumping part: I already do have full lips and I don't think this lipgloss really plumps but it does make your lips look fuller and more smooth, adding a nice sheen to your lips. There's a mild tingling upon application but nothing too bad. However I find it wears off quickly. After a few days of wearing LipFusion I did notice my lips seem more defined and smooth. Very nice gloss, but still not worth paying the full price IMO. So would I buy again? Yes, but not for retail price. Def. worth giving it a try though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

Lightly plumps my lips without stinging them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by 4paws

I like these a lot; I especially adore the Bloom color, it's a great, soft, luminous red. I would not suggest that anyone spend a lot of money in the hopes of significantly plumping their lips with a topical solution, but as far as providing smooth, long-lasting moisture and decreasing lip lines, this stuff cannot be beat. It is the only product I have found that really moisturizes my very dry lips for many hours, and that also has lots of pigment, AND is not sticky or waxy, or laden with fake fruity scent. I love it, am on my 3rd tube--and each tube lasts many months. I have not experienced any tingling or sting, sometimes I can feel my lips pulse a little (weird but not too weird), but that doesn't happen each time I use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Courtloux128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss feels nice on my lips and moisturizes well and does actually plump my lips but the effect is VERY temporary. The plumping effect only lasts for about an hour on me. Just not worth the expensive price tag.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by cestmoixo

Doesn't plump my lips. at all. Nice colors, but for the price it should've atleast plumped a little...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

i got this in clear. it doesn't make my lips look any plumper or anything like that, but i do like the texture, and generally use it to moisturize my lips before i put lipstick on. so it's ok for that purpose but i wouldn't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Big juicy lips?
Yes, thats exactly what Lipfusion gives minus the stinging and pain of other lip plumpers.

It contains collagen this way it actually goes in and fills the lips up, not irritating them to the point where they puff up and your lips go numb.

I especailly love that it lasts for hours, so you can only apply it once a day if need be and then use another gloss later.

I use the shade Sweet its nice and sheer with no real colour to it. The shine is nice, the texture not so bad, kinda sticky but worth it for the plumping factor.

I would buy again, but hopefully i wont because it is sooo expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

This product did nothing for me or my mother. We bought it do to all the hype in the magazines. However my lips looked exactly the same. I did like the silky feel of the product, and it did not have a offensive odour like most lip plumping glosses do. However, for $30 it is not worth repurchasing. I layered it over my lip sticks to achieve a nice dewy look until the product ran out. I think I will take a hiatus from lip plumpers and instead treat my lips to buttery lip chaps.