December 20, 2014 | 999 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Lakesoverocean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for me! My number one priority in a mascara is to not have it give me 'raccoon eyes' (the dreaded smudge below your eyes that you realize later in the day you've been sporting) I also really, really hate to have to 'scrub' my eyes to remove and was hoping so badly to find a mascara that stayed on AND could come off easily. After trying EVERY product I did not think it was possible until Clinique's Lash Power. Thank you so much, Clinique. Note: this mascara is a little odd when you take it off - the mascara is like little bits of 'eraser'. It's also the only mascara I've seen where you don't have to wipe off the mascara at the end of the wand when you pull it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jd003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gold. Stays, comfortable, actually comes off with warm water, perfect everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cinderly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this! It's a great workhorse mascara and my go-to, especially when I want a polished-but-natural look. The mascara goes on smoothly, refuses to clump, and lasts all day. It doesn't build lash length or volume in any significant way, but it does darken and slightly thicken my lashes without making me look obviously made-up.

Pros: great color, no clumps, finishing touch
Cons: mid-range price

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by cowzipper

I've gone through several tubes of this mascara and I love it. It really is smudge proof and it makes my eye lashes look long and pretty. My only complaint is that with a new tube, the formula is very wet and somewhat difficult to work with. After about a week though, it becomes a lot easier to use. It washes off easily with soap and water. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great everyday mascara. It stays put even though I use moisturizing eyedrops throughout the day. It also holds up to sweat and rain. It doesn't create a lot of volume, but it does provide very good length and definition.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by maylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and at first I loved it, but as I tried to take it off it wouldn't budge, it hurt my eyes and my eyelashes fell out regularly after using this mascara and though it lasts all day and through the night, it is just too irritating to my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mig

It is a wonderful mascara. It makes my lashes so long and seperated, looks like false lashes. I realy like that it will remove just using water. Give it a try, i hope you will like it as much as i do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by DDP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is not perfect, but here's why I'm giving it a 5: it's the only mascara that won't smudge on me. L'oreal makes a similar tubing mascara but I didn't like it. I was about to give up on mascara entirely because the smudging drove me mad! Should have tried this stuff sooner. it doesn't give the most dramatic look, but my eyelashes certainly look more defined with it on. It flakes a little, but to me that's not a big deal. I'm just glad to have a mascara that won't smudge!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by pinklover92

Ehh... This mascara may not run, but it flaked here in Florida summer. The price is not very friendly and I would not repurchase. It holds curls just a little bit and give a little bit of volume, but that's about it. FLAKE city. :(