Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 2/13/2010 5:49:00 AM

I've been using this product for about a month now. and i can definitely see some result of longer and fuller lashes.. it's great. but sometimes my eyes and lashes gets dry when i apply it slightly too much. so i suggest applying vaseline after you apply mavala. and it work wonders for me. it didn't get dry and i can see better results. i use it twice a day but i only put vaseline in the night. i still have more than half of the bottle. i think i'll buy it again but i wanna try out others too.

on 2/8/2010 12:51:00 AM

I have short, blond eyelashes that are definitely not my best feature. "Volumizing" and "lengthening" mascaras haven't been tremendously helpful -- for one thing, I have allergies and sensitive eyes, and "stuff" flaking off my lashes causes irritation.

I wasn't about to go for the prescription stuff, once I read about the side effect of darkening in the irises. My eyes are pale, pale blue. While looking for a lash conditioner of some kind, I stumbled across this on Amazon.com and bought a bottle. I didn't believe the lash building hype in the description or on the label. I just wanted something that would at least improve the condition of my lashes.

Much to my surprise, after only a week, I noticed thicker, longer lashes that are actually visible without the application of black mascara. I thought I was just imagining things -- wistful thinking. Then I logged on here to see if anyone else had reviewed this product -- and I was quite surprised to see how favorable the reviews are.

So it's not just my imagination. It really does work (and it is much cheaper on eBay than on Amazon.com). I will never have long, lush eyelashes -- it's just not in my DNA. I have fine, straight hair, sparse eyebrows, and very little in the way of body hair. (I've never, ever had to shave my legs above the knee.) But now I actually have visible eyelashes.

Highly recommended.

This has done wonders for my lashes, and its not one of those products that you have to continuously use and then fear that if you stop you lose the effects. My lashes are now something I can see well enough to put on mascara, and loving it.

on 2/3/2010 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My lashes and brows were dry and falling out, so I tried this. Saw some slight growth after 6 weeks, but no more falling out at all. This does help. I am repurchasing it now.
Update: I have gone thru a bottle which lasted maybe 6 weeks or more and doing a second bottle now. Definitely see more length and thickness--primarily, I am convinced, because my lashes are oiled with this and don't fall out so much now. I really like this product alot. My lashes never looked better. This is a good way to go for those of us with light eyes that are afraid of using the Latisses' of the world that may put brown spots on our light eyes. I like this product alot!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

my lashes did seem to have grown longer....but they havn't become thicker though..
one small bottle goes a long way,so it is a pretty good investment.

on 1/31/2010 2:20:00 AM

Although this is a great product, you have to be really careful using it as not to get eye infections. It's very easy for bacteria to grow in this bottle so it's better to get a separate lash wand and wash it every time you use it. My lashes grew maybe 1-2mm after 2 months of using it, but I also got a bad eye infection from it.
So as long as you're careful not to contaminate the bottle, you got your bang for your buck with this product.

on 1/31/2010 1:07:00 AM

This stuff really works! Especially considering the price ($8 on Ebay). I bought one last year and it lasted over a year!
Sometimes I got lazy and didn't use it everyday but generally I felt my lashes looked a lot thicker and a bit longer than without it, and they'd always look really good when I apply mascara (very visible for Asian lashes haha).
A couple weeks ago, I bought a DHC lash tonic since I wanted to try something new, and threw out the tiny bit of Mavala I had left. OH do I regret that -- already my lashes are falling out a lot more, almost everytime I wash my face and sometimes 2-3 :(( now I'm left with literally 2/3rd of what I had!!
Just bought another one on eBay but will have to wait another two weeks AGGHH guess I'll have to live with sparse lashed for a while..
DEFINITELY will not try another product again and stick with what works!

on 12/14/2009 6:05:00 PM

This is one of my favourite products. I bought it off ebay based on the reviews. I religiously applied it every night to top and bottom lashes, starting from root to tip.
Within two weeks, I definitely noticed a difference in my lashes. They are thicker, fuller, and longer. They look so much healthier!!
For me, the only downside to this product I would say would be the white residue that is left on your lashes in the morning. It can impair mascara application if not removed properly.
I have tried castor oil, but find this much more efficient and dramatic.
Will definitely, definitely repurchase. Thank you, MUA.

on 12/13/2009 3:38:00 PM

I started using this product 4-weeks ago, and applied it religiously everyday. I've started to notice my lashes getting longer and thicker.
I asked my husband today if he noticed any difference in my lashes, and his response was "Yes, I noticed a few weeks ago and I just thought it was weird" LOL.

on 11/18/2009 1:14:00 AM

Been using this on and off for years since about 2004. Given the reasonable price and the fact that I always see results (when I am willing to take the time to apply it at night - this varies depending on my life) I give it four stars. It is almost a five star product in my mind given how inexpensive it is comared to other options out there.

Top Rated Mavala Products