Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

This has done wonders for my lashes, and its not one of those products that you have to continuously use and then fear that if you stop you lose the effects. My lashes are now something I can see well enough to put on mascara, and loving it.

on 2/3/2010 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My lashes and brows were dry and falling out, so I tried this. Saw some slight growth after 6 weeks, but no more falling out at all. This does help. I am repurchasing it now.
Update: I have gone thru a bottle which lasted maybe 6 weeks or more and doing a second bottle now. Definitely see more length and thickness--primarily, I am convinced, because my lashes are oiled with this and don't fall out so much now. I really like this product alot. My lashes never looked better. This is a good way to go for those of us with light eyes that are afraid of using the Latisses' of the world that may put brown spots on our light eyes. I like this product alot!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

my lashes did seem to have grown longer....but they havn't become thicker though..
one small bottle goes a long way,so it is a pretty good investment.

on 1/31/2010 2:20:00 AM

Although this is a great product, you have to be really careful using it as not to get eye infections. It's very easy for bacteria to grow in this bottle so it's better to get a separate lash wand and wash it every time you use it. My lashes grew maybe 1-2mm after 2 months of using it, but I also got a bad eye infection from it.
So as long as you're careful not to contaminate the bottle, you got your bang for your buck with this product.

on 1/31/2010 1:07:00 AM

This stuff really works! Especially considering the price ($8 on Ebay). I bought one last year and it lasted over a year!
Sometimes I got lazy and didn't use it everyday but generally I felt my lashes looked a lot thicker and a bit longer than without it, and they'd always look really good when I apply mascara (very visible for Asian lashes haha).
A couple weeks ago, I bought a DHC lash tonic since I wanted to try something new, and threw out the tiny bit of Mavala I had left. OH do I regret that -- already my lashes are falling out a lot more, almost everytime I wash my face and sometimes 2-3 :(( now I'm left with literally 2/3rd of what I had!!
Just bought another one on eBay but will have to wait another two weeks AGGHH guess I'll have to live with sparse lashed for a while..
DEFINITELY will not try another product again and stick with what works!

on 12/14/2009 6:05:00 PM

This is one of my favourite products. I bought it off ebay based on the reviews. I religiously applied it every night to top and bottom lashes, starting from root to tip.
Within two weeks, I definitely noticed a difference in my lashes. They are thicker, fuller, and longer. They look so much healthier!!
For me, the only downside to this product I would say would be the white residue that is left on your lashes in the morning. It can impair mascara application if not removed properly.
I have tried castor oil, but find this much more efficient and dramatic.
Will definitely, definitely repurchase. Thank you, MUA.

on 12/13/2009 3:38:00 PM

I started using this product 4-weeks ago, and applied it religiously everyday. I've started to notice my lashes getting longer and thicker.
I asked my husband today if he noticed any difference in my lashes, and his response was "Yes, I noticed a few weeks ago and I just thought it was weird" LOL.

on 11/18/2009 1:14:00 AM

Been using this on and off for years since about 2004. Given the reasonable price and the fact that I always see results (when I am willing to take the time to apply it at night - this varies depending on my life) I give it four stars. It is almost a five star product in my mind given how inexpensive it is comared to other options out there.

on 11/6/2009 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was first introduced to this product more than 10 years ago! Being Chinese, I had almost non-existent bottom lashes and shortish top lashes. After using this twice a day, I now have slightly longer top lashes and I can actually see my bottom lashes! Definitely my HG. Although it doesn't irritate my eyes, it does have a weird smell to it. But I'll definitely repurchase for the rest of my life! (Yes, it's that good.)

on 10/27/2009 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

i've been using this for well over 4 weeks and so far its done nothing noticeable for my lashes even though i'm still using it nightly. Also, I dont like how it dries to leave white flaky residue on my lashes sometimes. Once my bottle is half way down I might try Talika instead,this seems like a waste but having only spent 8.25 on it online i'm not too peturbed.

Top Rated Lash Treatments