September 19, 2014 | 908 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-liner Gel in Waveline

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

I LOVE fluidliners. Blacktrack is my staple but I wanted to venture out more so I chose waveline. It's beautiful and now I find myself wearing it everyday...often just the eyeliner and mascara because I don't want to ruin the color of the liner with eyeshadow. It shows up as a beautiful medium blurple (blue and purple) on me...a bit more blue than purple though. It really makes my dark dark brown eyes pop. The staying power is wonderful as with all fluidliners and the texture is nice and smooth and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very highly pigmented cobalt blue, it is definitely cool-toned and it can almost look purple at times. I am so impressed with the eyeliner colors that MAC comes up with, and they really work, too! I'm a NC30 with blonde hair, hazel-green eyes and this really makes my eyes pop and brings out the green in them, almost makes them look blue at times. Looks especially beautiful with pink, gold or green eyeshadow. I love the staying power and pigmentation of fluidlines and they are SO easy to apply!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by xcoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This fluidliner is great like every other fluidliners i tried. its a really dark navy blue color, almost black. This color remind me of blooz khol liner pencil from MAC but with better staying power. I dont think I would buy this again, I dont really use it, I always use black eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh, how I love Waveline. I have blue eyes and like to play with blues, but nothing too garish. Waveline is a deep navy and looks good with every color shadow I've paired it with so far. I use Smashbox's angled liner brush to apply and it always goes on smoothly and evenly. Amazing staying power, too! Even through a rain storm!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by grich17

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! This stuff is gorgeous on! I had tried gel eyeliners before with no luck, using a stiff flat brush or the 266, the angled brush and didn't like the results. My eyes angle down slightly and I like to angle up my eyeliner to camouflage this. Today I applied this color in the MAC store with the 311 brush, and voila - perfection! Such a beautiful royal-navy color that makes my green eyes pop. I think this would be a beautiful accentuator on any color eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ehardwick

Hohh this is the mack-daddy of eyeliners. This color is perfect and it goes on like velvet. This holds the No. 1 spot in my arsenal of eye makeup. Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

A blue that works on me! I finally found a blue that works on me!
Blues always make me look sick, yellowish green...not flattering at all...and they look like hell with my hazel eyes.
Guess what? Waveline works!
This product defines like black (Blacktrack), but the result is softer, not as harsh. It is not garish at all and it has become my new staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 4:10:00 AM More reviews by iriss

Fluidlines are my fave eyeliners that last long, easy to apply and i can make thin lines with my 263 brush(or PD eyeliner brush). This color is deep navy, looks beautiful with lots of colors. But best result is: I use knight divine for daily smokey eyes, and lining my eyes with this color makes it more beautiful. I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenabill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing color on my blue eyes. IT really does make them pop and make my eyes look whiter.

As always love the glide of MAC fluid liners, I can't live with out them. Wish I tried this color ages ago.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm new to fluidlines, my first was Royal Wink which is fantastic, it is a fun BRIGHT blue.. this one is my all-time favorite so far.. much better than my BB gels, which surprises me cuz i love those! anyway, back to the waveline- I adore this color, to me it is a deep purple with blue- very wearable and more subtle than the Royal Wink, but still more interesting than basic black. it is creamy and so simple to apply to the lash line, i have found it is much easier to use a stiff flat brush than a softer brush, you have a lot more control and you can smudge the line by going back and forth after pushing it next to the lashline. this stuff never irritates my eyes, and stays all day. great great great. now i need more colors!!