April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-liner Gel in Waveline

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by grich17

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! This stuff is gorgeous on! I had tried gel eyeliners before with no luck, using a stiff flat brush or the 266, the angled brush and didn't like the results. My eyes angle down slightly and I like to angle up my eyeliner to camouflage this. Today I applied this color in the MAC store with the 311 brush, and voila - perfection! Such a beautiful royal-navy color that makes my green eyes pop. I think this would be a beautiful accentuator on any color eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ehardwick

Hohh this is the mack-daddy of eyeliners. This color is perfect and it goes on like velvet. This holds the No. 1 spot in my arsenal of eye makeup. Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

A blue that works on me! I finally found a blue that works on me!
Blues always make me look sick, yellowish green...not flattering at all...and they look like hell with my hazel eyes.
Guess what? Waveline works!
This product defines like black (Blacktrack), but the result is softer, not as harsh. It is not garish at all and it has become my new staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 4:10:00 AM More reviews by iriss

Fluidlines are my fave eyeliners that last long, easy to apply and i can make thin lines with my 263 brush(or PD eyeliner brush). This color is deep navy, looks beautiful with lots of colors. But best result is: I use knight divine for daily smokey eyes, and lining my eyes with this color makes it more beautiful. I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenabill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing color on my blue eyes. IT really does make them pop and make my eyes look whiter.

As always love the glide of MAC fluid liners, I can't live with out them. Wish I tried this color ages ago.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm new to fluidlines, my first was Royal Wink which is fantastic, it is a fun BRIGHT blue.. this one is my all-time favorite so far.. much better than my BB gels, which surprises me cuz i love those! anyway, back to the waveline- I adore this color, to me it is a deep purple with blue- very wearable and more subtle than the Royal Wink, but still more interesting than basic black. it is creamy and so simple to apply to the lash line, i have found it is much easier to use a stiff flat brush than a softer brush, you have a lot more control and you can smudge the line by going back and forth after pushing it next to the lashline. this stuff never irritates my eyes, and stays all day. great great great. now i need more colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by checkered_lily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely deep navy shade that brightens the whites of your eyes -- good for days when you could use a little cosmetic assistance to look alert! Waveline is a perfect for anytime shade with the same great ease of application and staying power that the fluidlines are known for. Excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by chocmartini00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally use Blacktrack but I like to use this on days when I want an eyeliner color that is not your usual boring black or brown. The formulation is excellent: extremely pigmented and won't budge until you remove it w/ eye makeup remover. The color is a gorgeous deep navy blue; I like super dark colors for eyeliners and this works beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2006 4:14:00 AM More reviews by mixtiza_n1

I got hooked on this from my sister. Her eyes seem prettier using this, instead of the reg blk or brown liners. (don't get me wrong, I still love my MAC dipdown!) Waveline has become my fav recently, I bought an extra pot. It's a deep navy. Stays on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite color so far. Gorgeous deep navy, yet bright enough to still appear blue & not black. Great texture, excellent staying power - I'm hooked!