MAC Fluidline Eye-liner Gel in Waveline

on 9/9/2007 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a very highly pigmented cobalt blue, it is definitely cool-toned and it can almost look purple at times. I am so impressed with the eyeliner colors that MAC comes up with, and they really work, too! I'm a NC30 with blonde hair, hazel-green eyes and this really makes my eyes pop and brings out the green in them, almost makes them look blue at times. Looks especially beautiful with pink, gold or green eyeshadow. I love the staying power and pigmentation of fluidlines and they are SO easy to apply!

on 8/24/2007 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This fluidliner is great like every other fluidliners i tried. its a really dark navy blue color, almost black. This color remind me of blooz khol liner pencil from MAC but with better staying power. I dont think I would buy this again, I dont really use it, I always use black eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Oh, how I love Waveline. I have blue eyes and like to play with blues, but nothing too garish. Waveline is a deep navy and looks good with every color shadow I've paired it with so far. I use Smashbox's angled liner brush to apply and it always goes on smoothly and evenly. Amazing staying power, too! Even through a rain storm!

on 7/23/2007 4:59:00 PM

Wow! This stuff is gorgeous on! I had tried gel eyeliners before with no luck, using a stiff flat brush or the 266, the angled brush and didn't like the results. My eyes angle down slightly and I like to angle up my eyeliner to camouflage this. Today I applied this color in the MAC store with the 311 brush, and voila - perfection! Such a beautiful royal-navy color that makes my green eyes pop. I think this would be a beautiful accentuator on any color eye.

on 6/25/2007 2:20:00 PM

Hohh this is the mack-daddy of eyeliners. This color is perfect and it goes on like velvet. This holds the No. 1 spot in my arsenal of eye makeup. Buy this!

on 5/22/2007 2:03:00 PM

A blue that works on me! I finally found a blue that works on me!
Blues always make me look sick, yellowish green...not flattering at all...and they look like hell with my hazel eyes.
Guess what? Waveline works!
This product defines like black (Blacktrack), but the result is softer, not as harsh. It is not garish at all and it has become my new staple.

on 4/16/2007 4:10:00 AM

Fluidlines are my fave eyeliners that last long, easy to apply and i can make thin lines with my 263 brush(or PD eyeliner brush). This color is deep navy, looks beautiful with lots of colors. But best result is: I use knight divine for daily smokey eyes, and lining my eyes with this color makes it more beautiful. I'll repurchase.

on 4/8/2007 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Amazing color on my blue eyes. IT really does make them pop and make my eyes look whiter.

As always love the glide of MAC fluid liners, I can't live with out them. Wish I tried this color ages ago.

on 3/17/2007 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i'm new to fluidlines, my first was Royal Wink which is fantastic, it is a fun BRIGHT blue.. this one is my all-time favorite so far.. much better than my BB gels, which surprises me cuz i love those! anyway, back to the waveline- I adore this color, to me it is a deep purple with blue- very wearable and more subtle than the Royal Wink, but still more interesting than basic black. it is creamy and so simple to apply to the lash line, i have found it is much easier to use a stiff flat brush than a softer brush, you have a lot more control and you can smudge the line by going back and forth after pushing it next to the lashline. this stuff never irritates my eyes, and stays all day. great great great. now i need more colors!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely deep navy shade that brightens the whites of your eyes -- good for days when you could use a little cosmetic assistance to look alert! Waveline is a perfect for anytime shade with the same great ease of application and staying power that the fluidlines are known for. Excellent product!

Top Rated MAC Products