July 24, 2014 | 1113 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Rose Salve

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is just lovely - I like the smell, it shines nicely and isn't too sticky, and it makes my lips so soft. The problem? As others have mentioned: the packaging is beyond awful. I can only use it maybe once every month because I can never open it and throw it back in my purse only to remember it weeks later. It's a cute tin and all but I won't even think of repurchasing when I can't even use the product I've got!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I always have this on hand. I love applying it to my lips. It's super soft and moisturizing and has a sutle scent. Hate the damn tin though - it can be such a pain to get open sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by vanillasocks15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this Rose Salve. It's super soothing on my lips and stays on for quite some time. I've used it on my cuticles a few times, however I find it slightly too greasy for that use. My biggest issue with this product is the packaging. It's extremely difficult to remove the top. I don't know what it is about this metal tin, other products from different brands I have no issue with, but c.o.'s rose salve is just difficult to open. While I love the actual product, I probably won't buy it again because the tin is so hard to open.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I truly like this product. Smells good, works good... However, I am frustrated with the packaging. I just went to smooth the product over my chapped lips. However, I cannot get the dang thing open. What good is a product if you cannot use it because of the packaging?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by nabs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this saved my cuticles and lips during the cold Canadian winter months and continues to do so! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ShannonRosa

this stuff is great! good smell, leaves lips and other chapped ares moisturized and my lips a nice shine. love it! the only thing is i wish there were more natural ingredients further up on the ingredients list.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by VivianQ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great! It moisturizes my lips wonderfully and leaves a nice shine on them. The smell is pleasant but not too over-powering. I personally like the packaging but I always make sure to only apply it with clean hands. I haven't used it in any other areas besides my lips, but I'm sure it'd be wonderful moisturizing other areas as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I put it on my lips and cuticles at night, and use it on dry patches of skin on my hands. (I work in food service and dishwashing destroys my hands.) Everything is soothed, and not dry or chapped by morning. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by cbzak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. But the packaging is horrible. I couldnt get the top off and when I finally did my finger slipped into the rose salve and it wasted soooo much product and it also got everywhere! But besides the packaging that i hate I love the product! It smells really good and comforting. It smooths on your lips and moisturizes so well. This and the C.O. Bigelow my favourite lip balm are amazing! I will use them forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Kail542

It is a good product. But only when your lips are cracked. If you lips are just chapped it doesnt really do anything but if they are cracked and it hurt it definatly works!! Ok packagng, it's hard to open sometimes.