Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

4.1

Love it!! This is a soft, soothing, and elegant vanilla. Even though I like other Secret Garden fragrances, this one is my favorite. It is the most sophisticated one and the dry down is amazing. The dry down is a creamy, yet musky (and slightly ambery) vanilla. It seems to have smoky, vanilla incense undertones, making it really sensual and sexy. Vanilla Lace is quite a deep fragrance for a body spray, so minimal is needed, and it lasts for a great amount of time. VS better not discontinue!

For me this is tied with Strawberries & Champagne for having the strongest alcohol smell of the VS Garden Collection. I've read in some of the previous reviews that if you give it time the scent improves on the drydown, but it's not worth the wait for me. For a bargain vanilla scent I prefer Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells good enough to eat. It's a true vanilla, not cakey, not creamy, just vanilla. It's divine.

This smells great, like Bath and Body Works Vaniila Bean Noel. However after a few minutes I can't smell it on me, so I spray on more. Next thing i know i walk into a room with people and they ask what smells like vanilla. I guesss thats my own noses fault, but this smells good and I just want to smell it. Oh well maybe if I layer...........

i could never find this in the store as it always seemed to sell out, today i got my hands on it and got it along wit the lotion. when i just spray the body splash it does smell of alcohol, but after a minute or two it turns into a LOVELY vanilla fragrance. especially layered on with the lotion, this scent is soooooooooooooooooooooo nice. it smells like delicate vanilla- NOT LIKE cupcakes. i love it. got it for $4 on a 5 for $20 deal.

This is such a beautiful and simple vanilla scent but I hate the strong alcohol smell you get when you initially spray it. Maybe I'll try the EDT and see if that'll work for me.

My favorite vanilla scent, ever! Very warm and sensual but also sweet at the same time. I have a tendency to love foody smells so this really suits me. Will definently repurchase if I run out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a classic Vanilla scent, but I agree that the spray has a strong alcohol smell to it. I think it's a good winter lotion to keep in the rotation.

Hmm, I don't know what to think about this scent. I used to love it until I bought it for myself. I noticed a kinda dirt-like note to it. Weird? Maybe I got a bad batch or something. Anyways, it's a decent scent a more grown-up vanilla yet still playful. Guys seem to like it a lot. I don't know if I'm going to repurchase the body spray when I run about, I probably will... Maybe I'll try the lotion instead?

I love vanilla lace, but when I spray this stuff all I get is an overwhelming whiff of alcohol. After a few minutes I can pick out the vanilla smell, but it is not that strong, and does not last as long as my other body splashes. Would maybe repurchase if it was on sale.

Popular Fragrances