July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by thebombdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this lipstick it lasts so long and its just so pretty just make sure not to put too much i usually just dab it on my lips because its really pigmented but anyways i really love it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by tring010

Lovely blue toned pink colour. Goes on slightly chalky and is very thick in texture. Definitely requires a lot of lip balm before hand and I always use a little gloss after as it is very drying and tends to just 'sit' on my lips. This lipstick has amazing staying power and will not budge.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by mementomori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Please Me just doesn't work for me. My matte lipstick point of reference being MAC's Russian Red, Please Me just fails in comparison. I tried the usual - I used lip primer (the Dianne Brill one), tried to dab it onto my lips, tried using a lipbrush. Whereas Russian Red never fails me (matte finish yet very workable texture), Please Me just sits ontop of my lips, creating a mess in general and makes my lips look like they're made of reptile skin.

I think I'll keep Please Me and try to mix it with some slippier lip colours. But on its own? I'll pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by renneyg

Love this. I'm not a big pale/nude lipstick wearer but gradually trying to make the transition. Smooth, a bit dry but it doesnt seem to budge, bleed or discolor. Goes with my skin tone (enhanced by MM 2). And is a lovely soft shade, that looks very kissable:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Please me.... Does please me indeed.
A sexy muted matte pink on my nw35 skin i wear it with nyx megashine beige on top for the day a wearable yet sexy combination. I love this shade took one lippy off as this can be rather drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by springsheen

A pretty blue toned pink however it goes on a little chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mjuarez4683

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally have come to LOVE this lipstick! I was really afraid to buy neutral lipsticks as I have always been more of a fan of the hot pink or red lips! But this one has really grown on me! I love wearing it especially when I have my eyes popping and want all the attention on them! I love wearing it with Docile lipglass on top! Great buy and I would definitely buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My perfect pink! I've been looking for a nice natural pink that would make my lips pop just a tiny tiny bit. I tried Speed Dial but that was way too bright for me. Creme Cup was way too light on me. Snob looked so tacky. And Pink Nouveau was too bright. I was finally recommended Please Me a month ago, and it is GORGEOUS! (I'm NW25 btw). The color is a cool Barbie pink but it would work on all skin tones. It's somwhat more muted than Speed Dial but the shade of pink is pretty similar. It's my first matte lipstick and I don't find it to be drying at all. Love pairing this with Instant Gold Lustreglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great neutral pink with no blue undertones, more of a warm pink. It is a matte so it can be a bit drying so it's good to put on some lip balm under first or top it with a lip gloss. Looks good on my NC 35 skin i have warm golden undertones for reference. First mac matte lipstick that I own. Overall no compaints beautiful colour will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 6:28:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I really love this color. I really love the matte feel. Some bright pinks i really don't like, but I thought this was really nice.