October 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by nainai96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this eyeliner in bothe fancy blue and fancy violet and i love them both!!! i like how easily and smoothly they go on and how long they last. my fave part tho is the thin applicator bc i can make the line as thick or as thin as i want.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by hnn

I got the color taupe on sale for $5. Taupe is a dark warm brown color with glitter in it, but the glitter accompanies the brown nicely rather than looking too gaudy. When swatched in the store, the brown really came out pigmented but when I got home and tried it on the formula seemed a little watery and the color wasn't as intense. Maybe the eyeliner I picked up was faulty..? I also don't like the wand. It's a standard point tip wand, which makes it hard to make a precise line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have this in "fancy violet" and I'm totally in love with the color.i do find it long-lasting and it doesn't smudge although it takes some time to dry and set on the eyes.its a great eyeliner in an affordable price ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this. I've tried many eyeliners from MAC, LORAC, Urban Decay, drugstores, ect. The longest lasting is hands down MAC liquid-last, but the brush is way too big and the formula is far too goopy for everyday use, thus I needed to buy another eyeliner for day to day use. I was using Urban Decay's and I really liked it. Sure, it (UD) comes off the moment water hits it, but the brush was *really* thin and I loved that about it - super easy to draw a line. I decided to purchase Sephora's after I ran out of UD and since it was a lot cheaper (got it on a sale). Well, I'm *glad* I decided to get this. It has a super thin brush which makes it incredibly easy to get a thin or thick line, and even easier to wing out your eyeliner. What surprised me most was when I took the brush out - JUST enough product came out. It wasn't too much where I had to wipe it against the edges of the bottle to take some product off - and I have to do that with EVERY liquid liner so far - even UD. It isn't waterproof (nor does it claim to be) but it does last throughout the day for me. AND... NO flakes whatsoever, because let's face it, the worst thing is to look in the mirror and seeing skin 'spots' inbetween your eyeliner due to it flaking off! Great price - GREAT brush (super thin and easy to control), average-wear formula. I'd highly recommend this eyeliner for those who want a day-to-day liquid liner, but still recommend MAC Liquidlast (and a separate brush) for long-wear, sweat-proof occasions. Great liner and serves its purpose well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this one in. It is a nice liner sark grey, the mettalic gray color which I put on my lower lash line, may not be recommended but I put it there, and I love the grayed mettalic that brings out my blue contacts.I recommend it for any ladies who are on a budget like myself.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I own this in brown and blue. First of all I must say they are 2 different products. Let me begin with the brown one. This one has a brush tip, which I like, it applies the product smoothly and quite flawlessly. The problem is that the ink itself is too liquid for my liking, it literally flows into my eyes when applying close to lashline, producing a nasty sensation. The blue one, on the other hand, is a felt tip, therefore the application is theoretically easier, but not as precise. I love the colour , sort of indigo metallic, but the line it draws is wide and not as pigmented. Actually it is quite uneven and with lighter, discoloured patches. So even though I like the colours and the price I won't be buying any of them again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by marijean

This review applies to the brown shade.

I bought this after trying it out on my hand at Sephora. The texture is good, and the brown color is good for my coloring, so I bought it on a whim.

The problem is that this product leaves a red shadow wherever it is applied and then washed off. Whatever they use as their red pigment to give it a chestnut color is very, very stubborn. This is a BIG problem, and not just when I'm trying to remove it at the end of the night. If I make any mistake on my eyeline (which is always) I usually just wet a q-tip and clean it up... but this eyeliner leaves a red blotch or makes it look like my eyes are lined in redness. Not really my look.

Like I said, this review applies to the brown shade of this product. The other shades may be perfectly fine, but fellow pale people should steer clear of the brown eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by 0hhaycaitlin

I have this in black, and I gotta say...I LOVE it! I haven't experienced the flaking or smudging that other people have commented on. I've been on a gel liner lately, but this is my got to liquid liner (especially since my gel liner is running out)! It's easy to make a thin line and build it up. I typically set it with Sin City from Ulta (it's just a black with little blue sparkles) and it stays all day. It's deffinately a staple in my make-up bag, and you can't beat the price! Stays on just as well as my liquidlast liner from mac, but almost half the price. I would reccomend it to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My godmother bought this for me in gold two years ago. I love it! great color payoff. I want to try it in purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best liquid eyeliners on the market. Beautiful, extra-ordinary and longlasting shades at affordable, reasonable prices. I own the one in silver grey which is very similar to MAC Superslick Liquid Liner (but almost at the half price!)