July 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I own this in brown and blue. First of all I must say they are 2 different products. Let me begin with the brown one. This one has a brush tip, which I like, it applies the product smoothly and quite flawlessly. The problem is that the ink itself is too liquid for my liking, it literally flows into my eyes when applying close to lashline, producing a nasty sensation. The blue one, on the other hand, is a felt tip, therefore the application is theoretically easier, but not as precise. I love the colour , sort of indigo metallic, but the line it draws is wide and not as pigmented. Actually it is quite uneven and with lighter, discoloured patches. So even though I like the colours and the price I won't be buying any of them again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by marijean

This review applies to the brown shade.

I bought this after trying it out on my hand at Sephora. The texture is good, and the brown color is good for my coloring, so I bought it on a whim.

The problem is that this product leaves a red shadow wherever it is applied and then washed off. Whatever they use as their red pigment to give it a chestnut color is very, very stubborn. This is a BIG problem, and not just when I'm trying to remove it at the end of the night. If I make any mistake on my eyeline (which is always) I usually just wet a q-tip and clean it up... but this eyeliner leaves a red blotch or makes it look like my eyes are lined in redness. Not really my look.

Like I said, this review applies to the brown shade of this product. The other shades may be perfectly fine, but fellow pale people should steer clear of the brown eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by 0hhaycaitlin

I have this in black, and I gotta say...I LOVE it! I haven't experienced the flaking or smudging that other people have commented on. I've been on a gel liner lately, but this is my got to liquid liner (especially since my gel liner is running out)! It's easy to make a thin line and build it up. I typically set it with Sin City from Ulta (it's just a black with little blue sparkles) and it stays all day. It's deffinately a staple in my make-up bag, and you can't beat the price! Stays on just as well as my liquidlast liner from mac, but almost half the price. I would reccomend it to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My godmother bought this for me in gold two years ago. I love it! great color payoff. I want to try it in purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best liquid eyeliners on the market. Beautiful, extra-ordinary and longlasting shades at affordable, reasonable prices. I own the one in silver grey which is very similar to MAC Superslick Liquid Liner (but almost at the half price!)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ThaisKa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have only had it two days. The packaging is sleek and comfortable. I like that it is easy to wipe of excess when you take the brush out - and i also like how easy it is to re-dip and wet the brush (which is firm and easy to draw with by the way).
What DID NOT IMPRESS ME was that having bought the brown, if i have to wipe off to redo something, it leaves a harsh red pigment behind onmy lid (probably sticking to my shadow). Also, after wiping and reapplying, i get a solid stinging sensation which really annoyed me - i can deal with it, but i am usually pretty good about thesse things. Someone sensitive might be really annoyed by that sting.
The color is fairly solid, but nothing exceptional.
I paid 13 bucks, but for a few bucks more or less, i am sure i could get something better at that Sephora in Ottawa.
Whatevs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This is a really easy to use and long lasting eyeliner. I find it even easier to use than the felt tip liners. I feel like the color is more of a true black while the felt tip liners end up looking navy blue. I will continue to buy this even if it cost more than the drug store versions. I find that the drug store brand dry up quicker in the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Easy to draw a thick or thin line with the applicator. I also like the length of the eye liner so nearsighted chicks can get close to mirror without bumping the "wand" into the glass. At the same time, it's not too short either (unlike some other liquid liners) so I have great control over the applicator.

The formula is smooth without being too watery and it stays on my eye the whole day. I have no complaints it smudging. Great, affordable price at $10. My only complaint is that it takes a tad too long to dry BECAUSE of the amount of product that comes off of the tip. If Sephora could remake the tip so that it didn't "soak" up that much product, it'd get a five rating from me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by blissanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this in "glittering black" for years... I love the control I have with the felt/foam tip... Unlike some of the other reviewers, I have no issues whatsoever with flaking... a TINY TINY bit of crease transfer after a long day or working up a sweat. By far the best liquid liner I've used. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

I have this in Green.

It's really nice, green without being GREENGREENGREEN. It's a nice green. It's stays reasonably long. Draws quicker than eg, Revlon but slower than some eyeliners. The applicator is perfect. Draws a thin line, but if you're good with liquid eyeliner (haha I hate brag, but..) then you can be more creative with it. Over all I'm very happy with this.