July 29, 2014 | 1920 users online

Pressed Powders - E.L.F. - Clarifying Pressed Powder

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by cheapglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

did not like it. at all.
i barely placed my brush on top of the product and powder crumbled off and spilled everywhere. since that moment the powder just kept on crumbling out.
even the lightest dusting felt very heavy. didnt help control my oil, in fact it made it worse. it just sat there and oxidized throughout the day. by 2pm i was 10 shades darker. i looked like a greasy milk dud.
also couldnt help notice some bumps on my jawline while using this product, which then vanished once i stopped.

i usually finish a product even if i dont like it, just so im not wasting anything. but this was so bad (and so cheap) it found the trash in a matter of days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

I actually really like this. The powder is not well pressed so it goes everywhere with the slightest tap, but I like this because it is almost powder foundation consistency. I use a kabuki brush and this works wonders on my face. I literally could not believe it. It covered up minor, old acne scars and redness (I used concealer for big things). I went through it pretty quick so I'll have to order a few more. But for a buck, who cares! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by newyorkrita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the BEST powder I have EVER used!! I have bought a million macpowders and they all are a little bit cakey looking no matter what I try! plus mac's powders never really match my skin tone. elf's powder is so AMAZING! its soft, silky and gives a beautiful natural looking coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly!! plus its only $1!!! I am going back to target and buying 10 more!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by jenntruxton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love it!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i beleve i got this in light beige and honestly i cannot stop getting compliments.

its pigmented and almost a creamy powder so to speak.
i use the puff or a large brush and sweep it over my face. once in a while it can look powdery but i buff it in and then its flawless! it cuts the redness on my ruddy skin and it really stays!

its a dollar and for that alone its amazing. its a small package but who cares!!! i already bought a couple back ups bc i dont think i ever want to go without again.

i have bought sooooooooooooooooooo many powders before and always was soooo disapointed for the money and quality.

cant believe i am reviewing such an inexpensive line so glowingly..but dangit ..it works!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by mistiff1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At a dollar a piece you can't get any cheaper. I bought the lightest color and it matched me perfectly. It did flake alot at first but when I began using Too Faced Pouf brush it didn't flake at all. Coverage isn't all that great but it is a pretty good mattifier.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by brianharr123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really like this...I use just on my nose and on the sides of my nose....takes the shine away and cuts down on redness

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by thegirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this powder in the shade Honey, because on the website, it looked like my shade, and for the tinted moisturizer, Honey was a perfect match. And it was only $1! When this product came, however, it was too dark for my skin tone. I noticed that the powder seemed red, or orange. The packaging wasn't very nice, and the powder wasn't packed tightly into the compact, making it very dusty and messy. I would not carry this in your purse, unless you want to clean it afterward. I would not mind the packaging so much if the actual powder was satisfactory, which it was not. I guess my biggest complaint about this product was the color, and how it was VERY red-toned. If the shades has been right, then maybe this would have bee a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

The Salicylic Acid breaks me out EVERY time. Decent coverage, but it's too harsh on my acne-prone skin. Will never use again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ivory is orange. Looked like a nice mattifying powder, but cannot be used at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ggmarsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was actually excited to try out this product. Unlike some other people, who said this product was too orange for them, I found a shade (Honey) which blended in well with my skin. Unfortunately, this broke me out...badly..so yeah, I just dropped this one in the nearest trash can.