Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

on 10/20/2007 1:33:00 PM

I recieved 4 addict lipsticks as a present a few years ago. The colors I have are really dark shades of red and brown (don't remeber the color names). Seeing as my skin is kind of pale with pink undertones, these shades make me look totaly washed out. with 3/4 of the lipsticks I look like a small 5 year old who found her mothers makeup bag and had some fun.

When on my lips, I find the lipstick very soft and creamy. The lipsticks don't shimmer as much as i had hoped, but they would probably look great on me in a more nude/pink color.

on 9/27/2007 5:37:00 PM

I really like the dior addict #627, however, there is a major problem for me when closing the cap down. The lipgloss inside the tube tends to overflow to the rim and therefore, often times, the sticky gloss will dirty the outside of the tube. Does anyone have this problem also? I know for sure it is the design problem because I have checked the tester at Sephora and many of the lipgloss have the same issue on display! I don't know if I want to buy it again considering there was a waste of gloss all the time when closing the cap!!!!

on 9/11/2007 5:58:00 AM

I have this in Photo Brown, and it's the most wearable neutral reddish brick-brown I own. The colour lends a sophisticated and polished look which is perfect for autumn/winter teamed with dark clothes and netural eyes. The formula is wonderful - a smooth and silky consistency that's very moisturising. This colour is very pigmented and lasts longer than some of the other Addict lippies, and the packaging is cute too!

on 2/21/2007 6:14:00 PM

This is such a gorgeous lipstick. It glides on oh so smooth and feels beautiful, and it makes my lips look glossy and pretty. I have it in Vibrant Pink (Rose Tempo) which is a perfect color for everyday wear. I'll definitely keep buying this lipstick. It's worth every penny to buy one good, high-quality lipstick that you adore.

on 2/15/2007 1:58:00 AM

I got this lipstick as a gift. The packege is very very pretty and it is so beautiful on my lips; however, it gives me terrible rashes on my lips. I am so allergic to this product!! For people who do not have allergy, I recommend this product because it is so shiny and pretty, but I would not purchase it.

on 12/28/2006 9:16:00 PM

Do you want a lipstick that glides on effortlessly with full color & sheen? Well baby this is it! Worth the $23.50 USD it cost. Every woman I ever gave a tube of this for a present was always impressed with the packaging, the bullet shaped tube, & then the quality of the product. My favorite shade is #737 Contrast Brown, which isn't brown at all but a reddish-orange that looks great on my golden toned warm skin. I usually buy 2 at a time cause I'm so afraid one day it'll be discontinued so I stock up. Best lipstick on the market!

Great lipstick..im not really into matte colours so love that it looks really shiny like lip gloss on my lips. I have this in Sensual Pearl..lovely natural pink colour as i dont go for really strong bright colours. pretty and understated. Usually use over lip balm. dont really need gloss as lip balm alone is enough to moisturise and give the juicy effect. Would love to buy this in more colours..definately something which i would stick using to...

on 7/19/2006 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! $23.00 for a lipstick? Well, it's worth every penny! I purchased this in digital brown. I'm a PPP with green eyes and red hair. The color is PERFECT!
Is truly moisturizing, lasts a long time and doesn't bleed at all! I can't wait to get more colors!

on 5/13/2006 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like shimmer and color. interesting package.
I use it only on lip balm becouse this lipstik making my lips dry.

on 5/7/2006 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I own this lipstick in a shade called "Cosmic Rose" (can't remember the product number offhand tho) - a very sheer, natural-looking pink - and I love it. I love the pretty packaging, the smell of it, and its moisturizing feel which makes it glide smoothly on my lips. It also doesn't feather. The only downside about this product for me is that it's a lil' too pricey. Other than that, I love it to bits :)

Recommended for Medium Skin