L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 8/19/2013 11:43:00 AM

I use W4-5 and it works perfectly on me! pretty good coverage, I used to use Maybelline Mineral concealer and I can definitely say that this has a much better coverage! I touch up every few hours and it doesn't look cakey at all. Looks very natural on me, will repurchase unless I find a better concealer. ☆:)

on 8/15/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this concealer! I use it under my eyes and on my acne and it never cakes or breaks me out. I would say it's a medium coverage concealer, but it's buildable and can be full coverage if that's what you're looking for. It lasts all day and never dries out or fades off of the skin.
Pretty good price for the amount that you get. It also lightens my undereye area, which is great for me since I have terrible bags. Great texture and super blendable, just like the title says.
Really convenient packaging and I'll definitely be purchasing again! :)

on 8/10/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

this concealer really irritated my eyes and made them run/water.i did like the texture of it, its a bit thick for a liquid concealer. the shade was a perfect match. the coverage was very good initially but faded after about 4 hours. it did crease a bit too.

on 8/6/2013 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Have bought this product three times!! Super good invisible coverage on my skin, a perfect match. Never breaks me out, and I am really, really breakout-prone. Lasts all day.

The ONLY downside for me is the terrible packaging. The brush is kind of gross to use over and over, also doesn't reach to the bottom of the tube so you end up buying again while you still have product left wayyyy at the bottom. Irritating, but not enough that I don't re-buy.

on 7/29/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with the foundation. I wasn't happy with the foundation but I was really happy with this. I don't tend to use this concealer on an everyday basis under my foundation but I do use this when I go to the pool or the beach. I don't really like how they combine shades but whatever. I like how when I go in the water it stays on my face. I have the worst acne scars and boils ever so I wear this to cover them up when I go in the water. After a couple of hours I do have to re apply but that's not a big deal since I'm the water. The container doesn't hold much in it either. Im as very happy to see it has not broken me out.

on 7/24/2013 10:12:00 AM

This is the perfect colour for me. It blends really well. Some people might find it a little thick, but it is perfect for covering blemishes. A little goes a long way and it stays put all day. The packaging isn't glamorous but i don't really want to take concealer out with me anyway so who cares?

on 7/22/2013 2:55:00 PM

I use this concealer for my under eye redness and dark blue veins between my eyes and nose. It is easy to with the brush and super and super bendable. Over all has good coverage and it last about 7 hours. The only problem is that it creases under the eye. After 6 hours of wear I realized there were crease lines under my eyes.

on 7/20/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's blend able as it says. The coverage however is light to medium, through my experiences. You can layer it on for more coverage without it looking so cakey. What I don't like is it doesn't last so long even if I put on powder.

on 7/16/2013 4:28:00 AM

I really like this as a spot concealer. Gets the job done and I enjoy that they have warm tones and cool tones seperate because concealers can end up too cool on my skin (i am pretty pale but very yellow and paler products are always so pink!) so i give them big props for that. It is blendable and I just dab some on with the brush and blend with my ring finger or if i have time, a concealer brush. I wulouldnt rec for under eyes as it does crease through the day. Bummer because I really love the color!

on 7/15/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This concealer has medium coverage. It doesn't stay long and creases. The brush makes it easy to apply and the concealer blends in easily. I guess for the price it is an okay concealer, but nothing amazing. I wouldn't purchase it again.