MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

on 6/14/2010 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Prrr was one of my first MAC purchases ever years ago and I continue to buy it over and over. It a beautiful satiny pink. It is perfect to throw on for some quick errands or great to mellow out or add some shine to lipsticks. I think it looks amazing with MAC spice liner.

It's all been said, really. Great high-shine gloss that inflates a nude pout. Applies evenly and doesn't emphasise lip lines. Rescues 'concealer lips', adding colour and dimension. Looks good without lipstick, too - I like to smooth a little over a light peach or pink liner. At the moment I'm creating '3d lips' by using with the slightly darker toned Rimmel 'wild clover' liner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My favorite lip gloss for nude lips. Prrr is a pretty creamy shimmery color and goes great on my lips. You can't go wrong with this lip gloss because you can wear so many different lipsticks under it. It's not sticky texture either which is important. The tube is small and it's $14 but it lasts such a long time! HG lip gloss right here!!

on 4/4/2010 6:23:00 PM

I originally bought a lipglass in Florabundance but I found it to be too pale for my complexion and difficult to work with. So I took it back and exchanged it for this color. Let's just say that Prrr lipglass and I were meant to be. This color is prrrfect! It has just the right balance of pink, peach, and gold. It's frosty but not overly so and the amount of shine and shimmer is just right. Not too much, not too little. Definitely worth the $14. Would I buy this again? Heck yes.

Note: Like many of MAC's lipglasses, a little bit goes a long way so do be careful with the amount applied.

on 3/25/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Creamy, light pink wish shimmery pearl undertones. Highly pigmented and super shiny. I love this, it is sush a pretty pink, perfect for a quick everyday look. Hope MAC never discontinues this.

on 3/8/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this....my favorite lip gloss, and my favorite color.

on 2/28/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

My first lipglass, and I'm very pleased! Has a beautiful light pink/nude color and nice shine. I do agree that if you put too much on it can get a bit sticky and too shiney. But just a single layer looks fantastic. I wear it by itself but can't wait to layer it over a nude lippie. Would definitely repurchase!

I've been wearing this lip gloss since I was about 15. I used it all the time in high school then fell out of love with it. It tended to be pretty sticky & I was not a fan of the smell. But since they changed the formula around. Its a lot better. Still not a fan of the smell but I can get passed that. I use it primarily to mix with my lipsticks. My favorite combo with this one is applying MAC Syrup lipstick (lustre) then putting on Prrr.

on 2/15/2010 12:45:00 AM

Overall, Prrr is a lovely lipglass. However, beware of applying too much of this as it is INCREDIBLY shimmery! And if too much is applied, I find that it can become really unflattering. But just a light layer applied to the lips looks gorgeous :) A really nice look!

Reminds me of lip 65, a discontinued lipglass by MAC but with a lot less shimmer to it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've been wearing this gloss since high school, It's one of my staples. I'm just happy that MAC changed their formula, it used too be soooo sticky back then.

Popular Lip Glosses