Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

This is my fail safe serum. I have fine hair that I color frequently. It's a light consistency that smells pretty good (fresh and clean). When I use this I'm guaranteed soft shiny hair. It is pricy but sometimes you can find deals at stores like tjmaxx. I do try other products, because you know how it is, we're always on the search for something better, but I always have this on hand. A bottle will last a long time.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product has been an integral part of my hair care routine for about ten years. I was intorduced to it by my stylist at the time because I asked her to recommend something to reduce frizz and promote shine and softness with heat styling and she told me about Biosilk. prior to Biosilk I used Isoplus sheen spray amongst a few other oil products which were fine to use; howver, they weren't doing what I desired as I mentioned...they better served as sheen sprays which is what they were intended for initially. But those were the only products I could think of that might give me somewhat of the results I was looking for...UNTIL I got my hand on BIOSILK. The results were PERFECT! I have normal, relaxed hair that I always blow dry and heat style with a flat iron and the BIOSILK gave it an absolutley beautiful finish that wasn't heavy, too oily, or greasy. I apply this after washing and conditioning my hair, then I section my hair into fours and apply the BIOSILK serum to one section at a time and blow dry each section as I go. When I finish my hair feels soft, moisturized, and the ends are very smooth so when I flat iron my hair the ends don't appear frayed or overprocessed. Even if your ends are a bit out of shape because you are between visits to your stylist for a trim this will absolutley help get you thru to that next visit by helping your ends to appear polished and well kept. As well as this has worked for my relaxed, heat styled hair...I am almost certain it will work just as well for natural styles too. It's a bit of a price shock initially but it definitely pays for itself with its exceptinal quality and the fact that it lasts a good while since you don't need much to get the job done.
Great hair care investment...i will be trying this on my new Brazilian hair extensions ASAP.
~A. Starr

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

You can find these at marshall's $20 for 15 fl oz. It's quite a steal if you ask me. I use it every night after a shower and it just makes my hair beautiful. I've used moroccan oil (blue/orange bottle) and other leave in treatments from the drugstore (Organix, tresemme, etc) but nothing performs like biosilk.

I bought the shampoo and conditioner at shoppers. I wouldn't repurchase it at shoppers only because each were 20 dollars , a little pricy if you ask me. However I liked the results. I used my own loreal an Aussie stuff for curls afterwards but my hair felt nice. I have a lot of hair lol, it's wavy- curly and full of volume. I want it sometimes to be a little less frizzy and a little more smooth in terms of frizz so I tried this. The shampoo was nice , it reminded me a bit of tresemme keratin smooth line. It was a silky feeling which was nice. The conditioner was normal, and I agree it was a little weird washing it off like got a little rough and squeaky washing it off with my fingers but when I got out and dried my hair my hair looked more vibrant . I have natural hair colour. It looked nice and more smooth:D but I won't repurchase it because of price. Lol I wash my hair daily soo thats why I couldn't be able to afford it weekly.

It's nice but the product comes out of the bottle too quickly and makes it difficult to find the exact amount needed or else my hair looks greasy. Not worth the hassle and price.

I have been using this product for several years and I love it. Its great for making hair shiny and defining any styling you have done. I also use it in my naturally wavy hair to keep it from getting frizzy while drying. It is on the pricy side but it definitely works.

This is a great product. I love this stuff, it make your hair shiny and pretty. But if you apply too much, you hair will look very oily and dirty. I use a bit less than a dime size. The price is -__-, but I got it off amazon for $32 when the seller promote a sell. Love this stuff, definitely repurchase :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've used this stuff on and off for about fifteen years. Overall, I love it. The only downside is the addition of SD alcohol, but that's also what makes it dry quickly and not weigh your hair down.

The scent is very clean and light. I use it on my dry hair to tame frizzies and the scent linger in my hair faintly most of the day. It does what a serum should, providing shine and softness.

It is too expensive, considering how many other products there are out there now that are similar to this. When I first started using this, there weren't many serums on the market, so the price made more sense. But now, every drugstore brand has a serum, so there's more competition. I do feel it should be a bit less expensive. That said, it lasts me about two years, and my hair is mid back length.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I always saw people raving about this and I looked at the price and immediately didnt care for it. The price is outrageous! I was extremely skeptical and I thought it was overhyped and a waste of money to purchase. My aunt recently gifted it to me and so it was perfect, I would get to try it out and not spend a penny! I tried it out still skeptical and it is AMAZING! It is worth every penny. All the hype is because it is perfect and nothing short of amazing. It does exactly what it says, it makes my hair soft and beautiful looking. All the other Biosilk products are good too. I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product to everyone! Every since I got this product I havent looked back since and will be repurchasing over and over again. Dont walk to get this product RUN!!!!

this stuff is amazing! my hair feels like its been freshly cut each time I use it! after straightening my hair is feels super smooth.. the straightener just glides over my hair too!