November 25, 2014 | 1734 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm sorry - I so hated this product. The brush, IMHO has hardly any bristles on it, which not only made it very difficult to apply, it was a lot of work. I did have smearing, maybe not as bad as other mascaras, but enough that combined with the bad brush, made this totally a waste for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2008 9:46:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this mascara really does lengthen! it makes my lashes 2x longer. only thing i don't like about it is that it doesnt hold a curl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

i don't believe in spending a lot for mascara, coz it is a product that will dry up (though I use it daily). I used Clinique and Estee GWPs and find that Maybelline makes better mascara.

I loved Full and Soft but it was discontinued. I find this formulation similiar. It builds up nicely , no clumps, no panda eyes, lengthens, thickens, holds a curl. Pefect. Except that the brush should be further improved. I used both the old brush and the revamped brush. Find that the old brush was better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirlLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

its an alright mascara. would rather spend more for a better one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by MsLeo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara never once smudged or flaked, which has next-to-never happened before with my other mascaras. The brush seperates lashes well, but some might not like the look this mascara give lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jiffiner

I've had great success with the Unstoppable mascara. I really hate smudgy mascara and I was looking for one that would stay put. This is the best I've found for that. While it doesn't build a lot of volume, it does lengthen pretty well. It's a very natural looking effect, which I like. When I clean my face at night, almost all of the mascara comes from my lashes instead of below them under my eyes. My only complaints would be that they aren't offered in a wide range of colors, and I wish it would build a bit more volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best mascara Iīve ever used so far, a favorite and a shame they donīt sell it in my country, a couple years ago my mom brought me one from US with the Unstoppable eyeliner and I loved it immediately, the brush is a little odd and those wispy little fibers are weird but they somehow work well, but the coverage is great, it doesnīt clump and the best thing about it is that even when is not waterproof you can sweat, you can cry and the mascara wonīt move, wonīt smudge, it wonīt get flaky, it will stay the whole day in the same condition you put it, I swear. Love this one and if I could find it here in DR I would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by goreygirl13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best mascaras I have found. I don't use it often because it doesn't come in brown and I think the brown/black is too dark on me. Other than that this is the only mascara that actually holds a curl after I curl my lashes. It also doesn't flake or smudge. Almost every single mascara I have ever tried has smudged (regardless of the formula) and so I am thrilled that this stuff doesn't, yet it comes off easily. The only thing is that if I got it too close to the upper eye water line then it would irritate my eyes. Not a big deal, I would just then hold up my eyelid and wipe it clean. Then I have beautiful thick, long and curled lashes all day. It is a good idea to put all the coats on before it dries though otherwise it can clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by angeldemonhick

I actually liked this one. It seemed to not my make lashes go BAM! or anythin like that but it did not give me Sider lashes which is always a plus it is a good mascara that i do not remember it smearing or running.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by rachferg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, the deal with this mascara is the same of those like "fiber wig" mascara. I have learned to loove this stuff, but it can be tricky. It works & looks best if used with a coat of your HG first so the thin formula has something to bond to, it's magic is these little fibers (you can actually see them on the brush) that stick to the end of your lashes and make them look oh so unstoppable. It really does add lots of length to my lashes but if the little fibers don't do right it can look like you burned some lashed off. Can look natural and didn't smear for me at all...comes off super easy.