Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

Am crazy about rose scents, so after trying the rose refresher, body oil & shower gel, had to try this too. Leaves the most wonderful rose scent! I like to smell my hands whenever i have this on! good hydrating cream for the hand but i find the price is expensive! Am quite happy with TBS african span which i use on my hands & legs...but this i will spurge on on days when i am feeling down or require a pick me up or when i am feeling rich!

Best handcream on the planet! Even better than L'occitane. If I were rich, I would use this stuff all over! Use sparingly and your hands will be soft but not greasy. Sparingly = a small pea size.

Im using this atm...love the smell..and it feels good on my skin, easily absorbed
the only downside is that its a tad expensive even though it seems to last forever!

but i personally think that the L'occitane 20% shear butter hand cream is better... so i think i'll get that next time....but the jurlique one is definately worth a try

I bought this in lavender & it lasted me about a month, the scent was divine & it leaves a slight sheen on my hands, it does what it says! I bought this while on holiday in Orlando, if it was not so hard to get ahold of, I would be one of my holy grails. I can justify my Diptique candles, perfume and this. Very expensive, but it adds to the elusive-ness. My favorite <3

I received a sample tube of the Lavender Hand Creme. So far, so good. My cuticles are moisturized and they don't look or feel greasy at all. The Jurlique salesgirl told me that this is the number one selling hand creme in the world. Crazy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried both Lavender and Rose and Rose has by far the prettiest, most lingering scent. As far as the actual cream goes, it's wondeful. Sinks in immediately, hydrates superbly, leaves hands soft and smooth and never greasy. It is on the expensive side (AUD$25 for 40ml, $45 for 125ml), it's pretty much on a par, price-wise, with the L'Occitane cream, which was $35 for 150ml. You probably end up getting value for money in the end as only a very small amount of cream is needed each time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great, great handcreams! Both scents are divine and not too overpowering, the formula is everything one would want in a handcream- creamy with slight weight, sinks in immediately, leaves no residue, no pilling /crumbling or rubbing off, and effects which last. My other HG is L'occitane's hand cream, which I use at night and these during the day.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best I've ever used, I like the Rose one.

Absorbs fast without a trace of grease but where's the lavender scent?! It's totally imperceptible on me. Still, it hydrates my skin well, I suppose something should be said for that.

Yes it's expensive for a hand cream but this stuff is seriously good! My b/f even uses this for the dermatitis he is prone to on his hands. We both love the way that this moisturises so well without greasiness! I will never use another hand cream! All-natural too!

Top Rated Jurlique Products