August 28, 2014 | 890 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2005 12:48:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried both Lavender and Rose and Rose has by far the prettiest, most lingering scent. As far as the actual cream goes, it's wondeful. Sinks in immediately, hydrates superbly, leaves hands soft and smooth and never greasy. It is on the expensive side (AUD$25 for 40ml, $45 for 125ml), it's pretty much on a par, price-wise, with the L'Occitane cream, which was $35 for 150ml. You probably end up getting value for money in the end as only a very small amount of cream is needed each time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great, great handcreams! Both scents are divine and not too overpowering, the formula is everything one would want in a handcream- creamy with slight weight, sinks in immediately, leaves no residue, no pilling /crumbling or rubbing off, and effects which last. My other HG is L'occitane's hand cream, which I use at night and these during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2005 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Melody_bb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best I've ever used, I like the Rose one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Absorbs fast without a trace of grease but where's the lavender scent?! It's totally imperceptible on me. Still, it hydrates my skin well, I suppose something should be said for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Bernie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes it's expensive for a hand cream but this stuff is seriously good! My b/f even uses this for the dermatitis he is prone to on his hands. We both love the way that this moisturises so well without greasiness! I will never use another hand cream! All-natural too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2005 2:53:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Excellent product, by far the best hand cream I've tried....cream melts into hands. Have only tried the Rose one but have heard that rose is better than Lavender. Only minus point is the high price. Nevertheless, will re-purchase if can't find cheaper alternative that works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 1:43:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect. This is natural, delightfully scented and effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by trunkslu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The most moisturing hand cream I have ever used. I have been using it for 3 years and just love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2005 8:32:00 PM More reviews by siobhan5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice handcream with a divine natural scent. It nourishes the hands and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Still I think the price is too high for the small tube and there are other products giving the same good results without being that expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2005 2:05:00 PM More reviews by sammifan

This is one of the most expensive hand creams I have tried, and I really do not understand why. It's not a bad hand cream, but for the outrageous price, it's just "eh". It costs $64 Cdn (about $50U.S.) for 125mL. However, in terms of its moisturizing abilities, it is inferior to Kiehl's Hand Salve or to L'Occitane Shea Butter. It does have a nice rose scent, but it'll probably be cheaper if I buy my own rose scent and mix it with the unfragranced Kiehl's! I have super dry hands and I am always looking for the latest and greatest hand cream with excellent moisturizing capabilities and yet still non-greasy in texture so that I can immediately type at my keyboard afterwards. This definitely does not fit the bill in terms of its moisturizing abilities. I bought it once and will not rebuy.