Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

on 10/8/2005 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried both Lavender and Rose and Rose has by far the prettiest, most lingering scent. As far as the actual cream goes, it's wondeful. Sinks in immediately, hydrates superbly, leaves hands soft and smooth and never greasy. It is on the expensive side (AUD$25 for 40ml, $45 for 125ml), it's pretty much on a par, price-wise, with the L'Occitane cream, which was $35 for 150ml. You probably end up getting value for money in the end as only a very small amount of cream is needed each time.

on 9/12/2005 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great, great handcreams! Both scents are divine and not too overpowering, the formula is everything one would want in a handcream- creamy with slight weight, sinks in immediately, leaves no residue, no pilling /crumbling or rubbing off, and effects which last. My other HG is L'occitane's hand cream, which I use at night and these during the day.

on 8/30/2005 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best I've ever used, I like the Rose one.

on 8/25/2005 11:32:00 PM

Absorbs fast without a trace of grease but where's the lavender scent?! It's totally imperceptible on me. Still, it hydrates my skin well, I suppose something should be said for that.

on 7/25/2005 4:33:00 PM

Yes it's expensive for a hand cream but this stuff is seriously good! My b/f even uses this for the dermatitis he is prone to on his hands. We both love the way that this moisturises so well without greasiness! I will never use another hand cream! All-natural too!

on 7/21/2005 2:53:00 AM

Excellent product, by far the best hand cream I've tried....cream melts into hands. Have only tried the Rose one but have heard that rose is better than Lavender. Only minus point is the high price. Nevertheless, will re-purchase if can't find cheaper alternative that works just as well.

on 6/30/2005 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Perfect. This is natural, delightfully scented and effective.

on 6/29/2005 5:10:00 PM

The most moisturing hand cream I have ever used. I have been using it for 3 years and just love it.

on 6/16/2005 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a really nice handcream with a divine natural scent. It nourishes the hands and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Still I think the price is too high for the small tube and there are other products giving the same good results without being that expensive.

on 5/19/2005 2:05:00 PM

This is one of the most expensive hand creams I have tried, and I really do not understand why. It's not a bad hand cream, but for the outrageous price, it's just "eh". It costs $64 Cdn (about $50U.S.) for 125mL. However, in terms of its moisturizing abilities, it is inferior to Kiehl's Hand Salve or to L'Occitane Shea Butter. It does have a nice rose scent, but it'll probably be cheaper if I buy my own rose scent and mix it with the unfragranced Kiehl's! I have super dry hands and I am always looking for the latest and greatest hand cream with excellent moisturizing capabilities and yet still non-greasy in texture so that I can immediately type at my keyboard afterwards. This definitely does not fit the bill in terms of its moisturizing abilities. I bought it once and will not rebuy.

Top Rated Jurlique Products