Lancome Effacernes

4.1

Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan isostearate, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, ozokerite, hexylene glycol, urea, stearic acid, glycosaminoglycans, honey, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, silica, chamomilla recutita extract, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, disodium edta, disodium stearoyl glutamate, centaurea cyanus extract, disteardemonium hectorite, polydihydroxyindole, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, propylparaben, diazolidinyl urea. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 8/9/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Lancome's Effacernes Longue Tenue is a liquid-cream concealer that comes in a squeeze tube bottle that contains 15ml of product. I have very acne-prone skin and I can happily say I have never broken out from this. It has never aggravated any blemishes I have concealed or given me any new ones which is a rare find for me with concealers!

I have the shade '03 Beige Ambre' which is a decent match for my skin but a little too pink. Because the shade isn't yellow toned I find this doesn't cover my blemishes well and if anything accentuates them. I think this is more suited to under eye concealing.

It stays put for a while I would say 7+ hours before any fading. I used this consistently for a few years but have recently found a new favourite. I did really like concealer but I do feel ripped off though as it costs the same or even more than a high-end foundation here in Australia and it only contains 15ml. It lasts for years but I think Lancome needs to sort out their pricing. This is a favourite with many people so if you can find a good color match than I would recommend it.

on 7/28/2012 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing under eye concealer!!! if you have the money to splurge go for it!!!
it brights the under eye area
it covers really well ( keep in mind that i have medium darkness under my eyes)
it loos 100% natura!!
the perfect concealer
it didn't crease on me and it stayed on quite well and quite long!!

on 7/25/2012 7:56:00 PM

I bought this product about a month ago and I hate it. The only thing I lapel about it is the colour. I am fair, so the Ivoire matched my skin tone perfectly. It claims to have a matte finish, but when ever I used it under my eyes it looked greasy. I have slight combination skin, but it is never oily under my eyes and this made them look super oily. The coverage was also terrible. It did not camouflage any dark circles. It was just terrible. I would not recommend this product.

on 7/10/2012 9:59:00 AM

The new formula is disappointing. I re-ordered Light Buff which had a very faint touch of pink and I received a black tube with a clear strip showing the new tone to the concealer. I applied it and it was much more yellow/beige than the previous shade Light Buff used to be. To make things worse, it dried darker onto the skin which means it is not buildable since it will just get darker and more yellow-toned. Very very disappointing.

on 6/10/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this to conceal under my eyes and also to spot conceal blemishes. It works pretty well for me because Claire II is pretty much my exact skin color- although maybe slightly more pink. It gives good coverage without any chalkiness when it dries- it just looks like skin. In comparison to Laura Mercier secret camoflage, Lancome beats it out of the water for undereye and spot concealing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really easy to work with, fluid concealer that sets quickly and looks very natural. Great if you need to conceal larger areas. You only need the tiniest amonut to go a really long way (use a brush). My only complaint (apart from the price...) is that the colour selection (at least in some countries in Europe is small). Looking at the reviews it seems like the colour selection is much greater in the US. If I have really dark undereye circles I prefer my LM secret concealer.

Liquid gold! This concealer provides light coverage, and I use it not only under my eyes but on blemishes as well. The formula isn't two oily and it doesn't get flaky. It blends easily. My only issue is the price keeps rising! (But they know people will keep paying it) I mean it's Lancome not Yves St. Laurent, yet the prices on their concealers continue to inch closer!

on 5/19/2012 12:48:00 AM

I got this product as a sample and it took me a while to try it, but I was amazed. I have dark circles (hello, stress!) and i use it every day now. You just need a tiny dab of concealer, it goes on smooth and blends in well. I have combo-to- oily skin and not all eye concealers, shadows or liners stay on my eyes for hours, but this one does, no creasing, no running. When I do my make up I use it with Lancome eye primer for my upper lid and they make a perfect pair. I just repurchased this concealer and I hope Lancome never discontinues it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh, IMO there is no perfect concealer. But this is what after 30 years of wearing makeup I have been using a long time. I have it in I think the 2nd lightest color, though I am definitely a Lancome med intensity "2". I just like that this one has some pinkish neutral tones in it. I first use the macquicomplete corrector in yellow, then this over it and it is not crease proof with my wrinkles, if you had none I really do not think it would crease. Lancome is smart to put this in a tube, not a pen with a brush that won't work, they never do. I put a little on my hand, then dip my own brush in it. I don't think you would be dissapointed in this, my undereye circles are terrible and it works.

on 5/1/2012 12:53:00 PM

It's really one of the nicest available concealers, it's medium to full coverage. Sometimes it cakes a little especially if I put too much.