Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne Spray

3.3

on 8/26/2006 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think the scent is bright and zing-ey, I started wearing this and have just worn it most of the time since then. Its nice on a bright sunny day and is just refreshing. The champagne scent in it truely is from all the alcohol they put in it so the quality of ingredients is pretty lacking and you can smell a little like a lush but all in all its a bright pleasant fragrance good for all-around usage.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

While I find this scent's concept compelling, the scent itself harckens back to my days at university, when, in a string of unfortunate events my roomate spilled our bong which had been filled (for many weeks) with fruit flavored Riunite. We had institutional wall-to-wall carpet and the odor really stuck around. Needless to say, it was pretty sexy.

on 5/21/2006 3:35:00 PM

Wore this for a while thinking it'd attract the boys. In retrospect, I smelled like the life of the afterparty - stale alcohol and fruit scented carpet powder.

on 4/30/2006 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have always loved this scent! It's sweet and the scent can be worn summer, winter, spring, and fall! Now they have expanded and have this scent included in their haircare line... my hair will always smell so pretty! This is a very romantic and feminine scent! Love it!

on 4/27/2006 12:48:00 AM

smells more of champagne but works wonders with ny body chemistry so i've added it in my scents cycle. sort of strong though so no more than 2 spritzes for me

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

More than strawberries and champagne, this smells like Bonnie Bell strawberry lip-gloss and beer, an odd combination that reminds me more of underage drinking than anything else. I used to like this scent a few years ago, but now whenever I wear it, it smells so artificial to me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is fine if you want to smell like champagne. It's fun for a day out shopping, but it's not very sophisticated. I think it smells a bit juveneille, so I really don't wear it that much.

on 1/9/2006 10:46:00 PM

This was the first fragrance I had ever bought from VS. I like it, it is realy unique. A bit of strawberries and more champagne. The champagne makes it more sophisticated. I can't stand really fake strawberry scents, so this one is perfect for me. It is not a scent I would wear everyday but it is in my fragrance rotation. It lasts about 6 hours on me which is pretty good for a perfume. I have never come across anything like this before. The nest time I am in the States I will probaly purchase it again.

One of my friends used to douse herself with this in high school. It smelled great on her, but I found out that I'm allergic to it! I get all sneezy/coughy and my eyes itch horribly. It's a nice scent on other people, but I'll take love spell instead.

I remember when I first attacked my left hand with some of the lotion and the spray. Throughout the mall (and the rest of the night!) I was smelling my hand and making my friends smell it too. Next chance, I bought the EDT, and made it a constant in my cycle of perfumes. It especially seems to fit with my pink hair, pink lipstick, and lolita-esque clothes.

It is a very sweet scent, and on me it has more champagne to it but the strawberries are still noticable. It has a warm drydown, and lasts a decent amount of time when sprayed properly. Overall, I like it and will buy it again.

Popular Fragrances