November 27, 2014 | 1483 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by asiabodasia

I work in food service, so I wash my hands about one thousand times a day and use a lot of bleach water on top of that. They were becoming very dry, especially around the cuticle area which led to a lot of peeling and pain. I picked some of this up just to try it and I'm SO glad I did! I've only been using it for two days but it's already made a world of difference. It's not greasy and my skin just sucks it up. It's not like other lotions where you have to keep reapplying it to keep the soft skin feeling - it lasts and lasts and lasts and seems to actually cure dry skin instead of just treating it for awhile. A+ for this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

This is the best hand lotion EVER!!! It was the only thing that got rid of this stubborn dry spot on my knuckle. It leaves my hands so super smooth. I wouldn't trade this lotion for anything! And you can get it anywhere - great for feet too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

This is my HG hand lotion. I work in the medical field and wash my hands all day long, so I have seriously dry hands, especially in the winter. This lotion is great for repairing my dry skin and giving me smooth hands again. It absorbs quickly and doesn't have a heavy scent. I am still on my first tube as a little goes a long way, but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

Absolutely the best hand lotion, especially for the healthcare worker. Fragrance-free is a must around patients. I constantly wash my hands throughout the day and sometimes the skin was red and felt raw. This lotion is therapeutic. Sometimes I have dry skin on my face after a long shift, and I dab lotion on the skin. No problems whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Dali24

I suddenly developed a case of exfoliative keratolysis on my hands last week, which is an abnormally accelerated process of constant peeling, prematuerly revealing tender, thin skin underneath that dries out and hurts. It was very aggravating and embarassing--my partner said I looked like I had leprosy! I got so desperate that I used most of the moisturizers that I had at home and then would top them off with Vaseline. This would work ok, but the Vaseline would make my hands greasy and the effect would wear off in an hour or two. I did some research online and found that moisturizers with a high urea content can be effective for this condition, so I went to the drugstore and searched. This product lists urea as the 3rd ingredient, which was the best I could find. I was scared that since it had AHAs in it, it would burn the parts of my palms that had over-exfoliated. However, this was not the case at all. The fragrance-free creme is a lovely consistency and mostly sinks right in, leaving my hands feeling soft and smooth. It does have dimethicone in it, so it leaves a pleasant silky feeling to the hands which is great because I don't feel the dried ridges of exfoliating skin (which was very annoying before!) I could use the computer or phone right after and it doesn't feel like I'm going to leave grease marks everywhere. It moisturizes beautifully, to the point that I am not embarassed to show my hands anymore. The effect lasts for several hours before I need to reapply. It's too soon to tell if the creme will "cure" my condition; I'm not even sure if that is possible and I think you just have to wait it out. But it has helped a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jenettd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. I wish it came in a bigger tube. Very moisturizing. I hate having dry hands so I constantly moisturize. I was using a more expensive brand, and I noticed after I wash my hands they would be so dry to the point where they hurt. Since I started using Eucerin, my hands were not as dry, which makes me think that it is aiding my skin instead of just sitting on top of it. Everytime I go to the store I pick up a tube, even though I don't need any at the time. I have five tubes sitting on my dresser! I'm so glad I found this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite hand lotion is L'Occitane, but I wash my hands so much at work, reapplying that gets to be too expensive. I agree with all the positive reviews: sinks in super fast, moisturizes instantly, non-greasy, it even works effectively on my cuticles. Another thing that is great about it is that although it has alpha hydroxy acids it does not burn my hands even when they are very irritated. It is actually very soothing. Will definitely keep this around, especially at my desk at work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Marjolaine

I love this lotion because it is a very good moisturizer and because it doesn't leave any signs of it being on. It gets absorbed fast and it makes my hands feel soft. It's great stuff. Highly recommended, and because the bottle is so small, it's great to carry around.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by weirdaway

It moisturizes and leaves my hands soft, without leaving them greasy or oily, gets absorbed quickly.
75ml for about 4,5 USD is quite okay knowing how it works.
There's a picture in my gallery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Justina17

This stuff is amazing. A friend of mine let me use this in the summer when my heels were cracked and bleeding (gross I know but very very painful). After wearing this for two nights (under socks) my feet were amazing soft. I love how its not greasy. I now use it on my hands and I can get back to work and not worry about getting lotion all over my papers. My mom let me use the cream her doctor prescribes for her (way more expensive) and I still prefer this.

I got all the men in my life using this now , by bro, boyfriend. Even my dad has one in his truck. (They like that its not greasy or has any fragrance).