October 24, 2014 | 1389 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by audiolovely

It smells nice, but the formula is too watery and isn't moisturizing enough

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry, ezcema prone skin and I thought for sure this lotion would be great as my derm. has prescribed me to use whole milk on my skin before and we all know how great honey is.

However this lotion is super runny & watery and I didn't find it to be very moisterizing, definitely not enough for dry skin. It didn't smell like anything special, but if it would of done it's job I could of cared less.

Didn't/wouldn't repurchase, didn't finish the bottle that I had.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by janetrachel75

As with most Burt's Bees products, I really wanted to like this lotion. The scent smelled like bad suntan oil. The consistency of the lotion was thin and watery. It really didn't seem to moisturize that well. Would not buy again....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a rather generous sample size of this in the grab bag as a birthday gift. The first time I used it I was a bit put off by the smell but after awhile I got used to it and this became a pleasure to apply :). It isn't greasy like a lot of other lotions I use and I actually like the runny consistency. I like the fact that its a lot more natural than the other lotions I use and that it's paraben-free. Will probably purchase a full-size bottle after I run out of my other lotion ^^.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not my favorite, but not the worst out there either. The smell is off putting to me. It smells of wet brown paper towels, the kind in the elementary school bathroom, and curdled milk. Neither are smells I enjoy. The consistancy is very runny, and it pours out of the bottle like water, which can lead to using way more product than you anticipated, as it's hard to get back in the bottle. It's greasy and absorbs very slowly. That being said, it does a bang up job moisturizing, it feels like silk when it's on, and most people don't find the odor as offensive as I do. I wouldn't go out of my way to but it, but when I get it as a gift, which I do a few times a year, I'm happy to use it.

edited; it took me a while to figure it out, but when I was walking in the sun and the smell of the lotion on my skin was strong, I realized it smells like playdoh. That's the smell!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by winky_winky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cream but it leaves an awful acrid, strong smell on my skin.

It absorbs quickly and moisturises really well but i thing it doesnīt blend well with my skin ph because i notice an horrible smell, which people around me donīt: in fact, they say I smell heavenly!!

Wonīt buy again I am afraid...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 10:03:00 AM More reviews by lovelyhead318

I am in love with the lotion! The smell is yummy, and it is a light but very mosturizing lotion. I use it all over- my body and face, and keeps me smelling good and feeling smooth. The price is wonderful and it lasts quite sometime. My favorite product from burts bees by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love. My legs are very dry especially during the winter time. I break out, scratch and sometimes bleed from being so dry. I purchased this I am hooked. I no longer scratch my legs like mad anymore. I love the smell also. It isn't very thick and absorbs quickly. I will repurchase again for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:59:00 AM More reviews by theotherself

There is good and bad about this product, although overall I'd buy it again. First, the good. It's almost a fluid rather than a lotion because the consistency is so runny. That may or may not work for you, although I like that it's not thick because I hate spreading very dense creams on my body. In fact I normally dislike body lotions, but this product I can tolerate because it's unusually lightweight and perfect for the humid climate I live in. After three days of continuous use, I already feel that my skin is smoother. The scent is very natural, almost homemade and kind of yummy. Which also means it lacks the sophistication of artificial fragrance. Again, you may or may not like this. Now, the bad: It takes a while to sink into skin. It doesn't leave a terribly sticky feeling like some body lotions, but for something this runny, you'd expect it to be absorbed a lot faster. Otherwise I'd say this is a practical moisturiser that does the job, is completely natural at that, and very good value for money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like how thin this lotion is - not sufficient for the really dry skin on my body. The smell is a bit too unnaturally sweet.