Sebastian Potion 9

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonumchloride, Jojoba Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PVP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fragrance, Panthenol, Imdazoudinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Olive Fruit Oil, Orbigyna Olefera Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Disodium EDTA, Stearalkonum Chloride, Sesame Seed Oil, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tetrasodium EDTA, Rice Bran Oil, Citric Acid, Orange 4, Camellia Sinesis Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Ext. Violet 2, Red 40 (2012 formula)

on 7/8/2009 2:42:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! Before, my hair was dry and frizzy.. After I bought the big one (500ml), at the next 2 months..My hair start to be shinier, bouncier and very soft..
I have wavy to curly hair, and it's really great for defining waves.

on 6/24/2009 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love the ingredients in this and it makes my hair manageable and defined. It lasts me a long time. I use about a quater sized amount for almost waist lenght hair. 5.1 oz

on 6/20/2009 5:12:00 AM

I have curly and pretty coarse hair (a lot of it!) and, on recommendation of my hairdresser, I apply this product (on damp hair) just before straightening using a blowdrier/iron. It works wonders! It makes my unruly and generally dry hair manageable and soft when straightening and I am done in about 30 minutes (usually it takes me around 50 minutes). I use only a moderate amount and it still has a significant defrizzing and conditioning effect. It provides minimum hold and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. There are many ways to use this product depending on hairtype and texture - and this is simply where it works best on my hair! Also, its gel-like and watery consistency is a huge plus when straightening

on 6/14/2009 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I know a ton of people love this, but it was not good at all for my baby fine wavy hair...

on 5/24/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have used this product as a leave-in for the past 5 years. I have long, layered fine hair that is easily prone to split ends. This keeps my hair healthy and strong. It smells good and with the new packaging-it's very easy to get the perfect amount to apply.

on 5/17/2009 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I have no idea what this product actually does for my hair, but I can say that I donít notice any difference whether Iíve been using it or not... Iíll try to finish my tube, which I think Iíve had for 2 years now, but wonít be buying again. I prefer completely silicone-free products anyway.

Ingredients: Water (aqua), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Stearalkonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PVP, Trimethylsilyamodimethicone, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Silk, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth 10, Octylmethoxycinnamate, Panthenol, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius), Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Babassu Oil (Orbignya Oleifera), Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera Biennis), Dog Rose Hips Oil ((Rosa Canina)), Propylene Glycol, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, All Spice Extract (Pimenta Dioica), Lemongrass Extract ((cymbopogon schoenanthus)), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (parfum), Annatto (CI 75120), Ext D&C Violet 2 (CI 60730), D&C Orange 4 (CI 15510), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Vegetable Oil.

on 4/17/2009 7:22:00 AM

I'm so happy to find others who don't like this product, since it is so much praised by many women.

This makes my hair tangled and dry, quite the opposite of what I'm looking for. I feel that this is damaging my hair instead of protecting it. I will however try this on my roots just out of curiosity. My roots could use some body, but my (long) hair ends don't need it.

I gave it 2 because it has a nice scent and that's always a bonus.

on 4/11/2009 1:45:00 PM

I first noticed this product when my hair stylist used it in my hair (shoulder lenght, fine and silky strands, but wavy) before blow drying and styling. Since Sebastian products are horribly expensive in Norway I managed to swap for this - I am one happy camper, indeed! I have no complaints. The smell is great; it is packed with beneficial ingredients; it never fails to make my hair smooth and silky (I wash and blowdry daily). No residue problem. I really feel that this does make a difference. Perfect for those who need intensive treatment, but doesn't have the time to lounge around with a hair mask.

on 3/31/2009 4:56:00 AM

I use this on my daughters' hair. It helps to manage their long, fine, thick hair beautifully. I personally like the scent and that it is kind of a gel/ detangling agent in one. Definite staple in my home and I really like the new packaging over the old.

on 3/30/2009 2:44:00 PM

This product is so good.. its the first leave in conditioner ever made, and to date little has changed.. Every time i talk to a hair stylist, they give me excellent feedback on this one. And i love it. It smells great. And its especially handy when youre at the beach and you want to use some protection against the sun

Popular Styling Products