January 26, 2015 | 918 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mayaonfiya

Great basic powder, in a nice big pan. Doesn't cake, good color range, feels light, really takes down shine -- what's not to love? The only problem is the horrible packaging, so I bought an awesome vintage Stratton compact on eBay, put the Rimmel pan in it, and now it makes me feel like Lauren Bacall whenever I use it -- try it, you'll never go back. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by FatiimaaA1

NOT REALLY THAT GREAT!! I have quite oily skin, on average I touch up around 2/3 times in a day! I apply this after my foundation (ELDW) on my t-zone and this immediately makes my foundation look cakey. It doesn't set well onto my foundation and does NOT control oil! My nose starts to shine after 2 hours! Wouldn't recommend this to someone with really oily skin! But obviously it isn't a high end product therefore the quality isn't as impressive as a high end powder. It's worth a try if you have combination skin, just make sure it sets well onto your foundation. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by MMBisMe903

I love this powder!! I first saw a review of it on collegefashion.net, and a few days later I bought it. It felt really smooth after I put it on, and it lasted all day. And at the end of the day it was easy to take off with makeup remover, so that was awesome. I've been using it everyday that I do full-on makeup since then. It doesn't get cakey, looks really natural and covers pretty well. i will definitely be purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xo20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim - and found amazing results, especially on my oily tzone. I have the powder in shade 020 Nude Beige which I found was the most yellow based in the selection and am incredibly impressed. Keeps me matte for hours, and looks great when reapplied. For the price, why wouldn't you try it??

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried many powders and I always come back to this. It keeps makeup put, and It doesnt have a overpowering/annoying scent. I would buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Sailormoon21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first face powder I got in my life!!! And it's super cheap!!! I really love it! But still looking for something better like better shade and a good quality packaging!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by LilyTaylor16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best pressed powder out there. Keeps makeup put all day, has a beautiful matte finish, and lasts several months. I highly recommend, especially if you have oily skin. Be careful not to crack the lid, though. Many times have I been careless and put this in my travel makeup bag, and later ended up with a cracked lid and powder on everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by purpleheroine

This is one of those hg products for me. Ive repurchased it twice! I heard a lot about it so i went out and bought it and i fell in love. I have extremely oily skin and i found that stay matte is truly the only pressed powder that stops the oily shine on my face from appearing throughout the day. Not expensive at all and a great product. Only down side is that i feel the packaging is fragile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Maddiebeauty

The reason I first tried this product out was because it was raved about on YouTube by many beauty gurus and I don't blame them! I have repurchased this item about five times now and love it. It keeps my skin matte all day and my foundation stays in place! This product is very affordable as well. The only downside to this powder is that if you drop it the packaging will break or crack since it isn't made very well. Overall this is a must have in anyone's makeup collection!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by alliecobos4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really understand the hype about this product. I saw a bunch of youtube gurus raving about this powder but it didn't do much for me. Yes the packaging sucked (mine broke) but if a really good product has crappy packaging, it would not matter to me. This wasn't the case. This powder wasn't smooth and left me powdery. This didn't keep my oils at bay at all. So I would continue to have to reapply making my skin look really cakey. I like the Neutrogena shine control a lot better. Also the color selection isn't that broad.