Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 2/3/2015 1:23:00 PM

Amazing product! Does the job without making you look cakey. I'd advise getting it in shade 001 transparent cuz you just can't go wrong with it. Great value for money.

on 1/26/2015 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It doesn't make my skin look powdery or cakey, which is always a good thing. Although for my oily, acne prone skin it does rub off quickly and I have to reapply it often(which I don't have a problem with). Often being about every 1.5 hours in summer and about every 2.5 hours in winter. But overall, it's a good product and would definitely repurchase!

on 1/25/2015 8:34:00 AM

Such a good product for the price, my go to everyday pressed powder for setting foundation!

on 1/25/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I broke out eith this powder i was really loving the matte finssh because indinget oily t zone and when i applied this just a little on my t zone (i have acne prone oily skin, but i was controling my acne really well before this) it really kept me matte like 6 hrs and then with a beatifull dewey finish i was lovong i used like 3 times and i got a break oit in my t zone and then i read the ingridients coconout oil i heard that that oil tends to clogg pores

on 1/24/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing product! Looks so natural on the skin - perfect for touching up throughout the day as doesn't cake up at all! Have re-purchased 3 times and will keep re-purchasing :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a must have in my collection! I've probably repurchased it at least 10 times. One thing I will say at first is that it doesn't last the 5 hours it claims to, but does anyone with really oily skin really think ANYTHING (drugstore or high end) will last that long? This is great to set foundation/concealer, or just to wear on it's own. It doesn't look cakey or cling to minor dry spots. I personally like the transparent one best. I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging, as the top can crack, but it's not the end of the world. This is still an amazing staple product that I will continue to repurchase!

on 1/20/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have repurchased this probably a million times.
I love this product! I always purchase it in the shade Translucent.
I don't use it on its own, I use it to set my foundation. It makes every foundation I wear look finished. it definitely completes my look.

The shade Translucent doesn't mess up the color of my foundation. I've found other setting powders add a cool tone and this one does not!! I like it a lot better than other high end powders

It is a must have in my bag. it completes my face look. it doesn't make me too too matte and definitely not dry.

One gripe I have is the packaging.... it's kind of stupid & cheap. But I can't complain bc I've never had the product break on me.
It lasts all day!
it's so cheap and wonderful and definitely my HG setting powder.

on 1/18/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This stuff lasts all day. I'm a very oily person but this keeps that problem at bay. I use this in 004 Sandstorm and it's perfect for my complexion. I haven't used any other powder since I've started using this.

on 1/15/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very oily & sensitive - acne prone skin. Struggle w/cystic acne. That I'm currently on meds for because it is so severe. And battled for "YEARS" trying find make that covered my multi breakouts at any given time. I use Cetephil purple oil control moisturizer-´ŞĆAngel Veil Primer by NYX- my SPLURGE is MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation, it's a build-able one, best one they have for Oily skin & long wearing. And I use physician correct RX concealer/coverup & RIMMEL STAY MATTE as my SETTING/FINISHING POWDER, I literally never have to dab or blot my make-up. This STAY MATTE BY RIMMEL IS A 10

One of my must-haves. I always have one in my purse and one at home. I use the transparent shade, and I simply use it for powdering over oily areas on my face. I'll sometimes use this on a day I'm not wearing makeup, but still need to get rid of the shine on my forehead/nose.
My only complaint is the packaging is not so great; sometimes the lid will pop off. But most of the time I am happy with this, the lid doesn't always come off, especially if I get one with a tighter-feeling lid.

Popular Pressed Powders