October 2, 2014 | 1487 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product for my year 11 formal/prom night (001 Transparent), and was surprised at the price - close to $13 (which is usual, as Australian prices are always higher). I'd read reviews and done my research on this product and was impressed at the lasting power, however, what I was most disappointed in was the packaging and how heap it looked.

However, I have kept using it and have bought multiples since. The powder itself feels really soft, has not caked on my skin ever and has quite a clean smell.

Overall, this powder did the job and I have repurchased ever since I first bought it.
Worth all the money !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I've been using this powder for years and have strayed many times but always come back after others disappoint. I use the shade 'Translucent' which provides a little colour but not much and completely mattifies my skin. It lasts a fair while, I usually top up my powder around lunchtime out of habit, whether it needs it or not. I'll always have one of these in my stash. The only thing I'm not crazy about it the packaging. The twist lid is no good for travel as it comes of in transit and can shatter the product but the product is so good the packaging is easy to overlook.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sydneycameron

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When summer rolls around, I usually ditch foundation for just moisturizer, concealer, and powder. So far, I love this one! If keeps me matte and isn't too cakey. The only downsides are that the packaging is cheap, and that I need a touchup halfway through the day. I can't complain though, definitely worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by monka191

For my oily and acne prone skin it made it even worse. Good quality and you get a lot of product but the price is high and I would expect rimmel to do much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy grail product right here. Helps control my oily skin pretty well without caking, and works great for touchups during the day. Only negative thing is the packaging... I wish there'd be a mirror so I wouldn't have to carry around a separate one, and a flip top instead of a plastic top. I'm always afraid of it opening in my purse or the plastic lid cracking. That hasn't happened so far so that's good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the best packaging for a pressed powder but not the worst either; cap stays on fairly well but there is no mirror & you have to make sure your powder cap stays sanitary so that the powder doesn't get contaminated once you recap. I have no idea if this stuff actually controls your oils because once I put even a light layer of this on the only thing I notice is that my face looks so cakey that you could probably slice me up & serve me to children. For that reason I hardly reach for this unless I'm wearing a very dewy foundation or no foundation at all. I have the shade Transparent because it's my go to & I don't have to try looking for my proper color which can be very hard to do in a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ricebear17

The powder is true to its name. It keeps you matte for a very long time, but be careful not too pile it on, it is easy to cake up.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by BahattA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this powder in 002 which is the perfect color for my extra-fair skin. It looks really good when you apply it but 3 hours later I got all shiny and oily which was NOT nice. The packaging is very flimsy and opens up just because you touch t or move it around in you make-up bag. This makes it impossible to put in your bag for touch ups, which are very much needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by alisonreeve

Love this so much! I have a kinda oily t zone so I use it there and it works so well! Lass well and is great value for money! Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product a few times and it's great! It's my first transparent and drugstore powder. The sticker says it lasts for hours but I would apply it every hour if I could! It's really silky to touch and smells like sunscreen but there is no SPF protection!