August 23, 2014 | 1003 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by rachelng730

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

best hand cream ever. I reckon to use this product during autumn and winter, also in office with air-con on all the time.
But it would be too rich to use it during summer. I'll prefer some light cream for summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by laurelwatanabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was expecting a hand cream that was better than average because of the price and the hype I'd heard but it left my hands very waxy, it sat on top of my skin, my hands feel drier after using it, I'm assuming because before I go to sleep I use the Bath and Body Works True Blue Body Balm 100% shea so skipping a few night and using L'Occitane my hands didn't get the moisture they are used too. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on this overpriced super waxy hand cream,

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by simhyungp

I like the smell, but it's too rich for my hands.
leaves grease on my hands for awhile, so I don't like to use it often.
Maybe at night right before I go to bed.

It's alright, but wouldn't buy it next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only hand cream I use now just wish it wasn't so expensive!. I don't have very dry hands but I just find it such an indulgent treat and I adore the scent. It sinks in quickly even though it feels quite rich. I do have the tube winder key which helps to get every last bit out and stops the tube from cracking. Using this along with cuticle oil twice a day has given me hands and nails I can finally be happy with so it's worth the price tag to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by peachluck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started out liking this hand cream a lot but just find the smell too strong now. Its very thick and waxy but doesn't seem to sink into the skin to really moisturise. I am also annoyed at the metal tube which looks all crumpled and will be hard to push the last of the product out of with potential wastage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:26:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I gave this cream a lot of chances to work its magic because I love the thick consistency of it. But it never even absorbed properly. It feels like a wax film on my hands. And it doesn't provide long-term hydration. I had to reapply it frequently but my skin did not feel hydrated anyway. Disappointed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is one on my staples.. I love this hand cream, I use it on the go and pop the travel sized ones in my bag.. it really makes my hands and nails so healthy.. the only thing is probably the price which makes it a little hard to stock up!! I do love the shea butter though...

If I do find a cheaper dupe I will change to that but I do love this product, the smell is lovely and the consistency is a thick cream which I prefer on my hands.. especially for winter

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by msmille

The L'Occitane 20% shea butter hand cream is a lovely hand cream which has a very luxurious texture. My hands feel hydrated and soft after applying but i realise that the effect is only temporary. It does nothing to the dry patches if you don't apply it regularly ie; after every handwash.

My tube of 20% shea butter hand cream comes in the limited edition packaging which is a bonus :)

Will i repurchase this? Maybe, because it feels luxurious when applied however the effects are somewhat temporary. Also in where I live, the cream cost a lot. I guess I would have to think twice before repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

There's a reason why this cream has become a cult product...and its simply coz it performs, it does what it claims to!

Its is a thick cream, very emoliant, easy to spread, easily absorbed and non greasy. And though it is very expensive, you just need a pea sized amount.

It has a very mild subtle fragrance but I prefer the lavender fragrance of the foot cream. I'm on my fourth tube and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by nicole812

This is GREAT! super moisturising and non greasy.. thou it is expensive i think its worth it.