July 31, 2014 | 1977 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by rallu

It is just an ok cleanser...nothing special to make me buy it. I am reviewing this based on a sample. I usually wash my face twice and i did the same thing with this cleanser. Because of the little tiny beads I was expecting a squeaky clean face but it barely removed my makeup and sunscreen. I had to wash my face the third time with my regular face wash to make sure the sunscreen is gone. It smells good though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have never believed in spending a lot of money on cleansers because 1. i've never had super problematic skin so i could always use something inexpensive from the drugstore and 2. i don't see any reason to spend tons of money on something that's only going to be on your face for 30 seconds before it's rinsed down the drain. for quite a while i had been using Neutrogena's Deep Clean cleanser and loving it, but somehow something in my skin shifted and it (and other things i was using at the time) made my skin very irritated. since i use Tazorac, i decided to follow the prescription's instructions to the T to see if i could get my skin back in working order and they recommended using a gentle, mild cleanser instead of one with acne-fighting ingredients. i had a small sample bottle of this Bliss cleanser and thought 'hey, worth a shot', and promptly fell in LOVE. at this time in my life it is the PERFECT cleanser for me! it removes every trace of my makeup (even if i don't use a cleansing oil to dissolve it first), exfoliates the perfect amount while still being gentle and never dries out or irritates my skin. i just absolutely love it! it does everything that i need it to do and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, not stripped and flaking. the tiny beads do exfoliate and it's a good safety measure for me to exfoliate gently because i tend to go overboard with exfoliating when i'm using a scrub or a Buff Puff-type sponge. the packaging is great, nice tidy pump dispenser and 2 pumps gives me the perfect amount of product to wash my face. the cleanser also seems to last a really long time which makes the extra cost slightly more tolerable. i had never wanted to spend extra money on a high end cleanser but this one is definitely worth it. i will continue to repurchase-- unless i can find a drugstore dupe that works as well! ;D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Sprinkles022

My favorite thing about this cleanser is the TINY exfoliating beads. This cleanser leaves my skin so clean feeling! And the smell is WONDERFUL! A mix between blueberries and bubble gum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by amysten7

Adore the mild exfoliation, the smell is awesome and the pump dispenses the perfect amount. I am not typically loyal to a product beyond 1 or 2 purchases but this is my must have HG cleaner. I can use this cleaner year round and it keeps my skin looking fresh. Not harsh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

I love this cleanser! I usually just use gentle cleanser morning and night and don't really expect it to do much for me except just clean my skin without irritating. This does more for me than just that, in fact it has shrunk the pores on my nose which I thought was IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried a lot of salicylic acid and glycolic acid products to make my pores less obvious and they usually just ended up irritating my skin. This with a combination of Garden of Wisdom's mandelic acid has done wonders for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by blush900

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! It is very gentle and leaves my skin soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Roowsiejj

I got familliar with bliss products when I visited the W South Beach hotel last summer. I took all the little travel sizes of the bliss fabulous foaming face wash with me (10! in total...) But I never got around to use it until a few weeks ago.
I actually really liked it, it cleanses well, and lathers up great. there's nothing really wrong with this cleanser, but i decided I wanted to try the 3 Step System of Clinique, so Now I still have 8,5 mini bottles left, which will be used one day, or I'll give them away.

one tip: if you have oily/very oily skin, I recommend to finish off with a cold wash cloth. Or else your pores will stay open longer, and you'll get oily again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by isingonrooftops

This isn't exactly fabulous, but "fabulous" foaming cleanser is a more marketable name than "pretty good" cleanser. This cleanser is decent. The exfoliating beads are super gentle so you can use it everyday, and it won't scratch your face. I'm not sure why they market it primarily as a foaming cleanser, because it's definitely more of a gel cleanser. I like how this doesn't leave my face dry unlike some other cleansers that I've tried in the past. I wouldn't buy this again, because I don't feel comfortable using products that contain sodium lauryl sulfate (its 2nd ingredient) or parabens, but if you don't mind, then this would probably work well for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Missscarina

I love Bliss products and am a huge fan of the brand, but I have to say, this face wash was a huge disappointment! I am a fan of pump bottles, but the pump on this squirts product out inconsistently and you have to be very careful with it or else it will make a mess. It does clean my face very well. I always remove my mascara prior to washing my face so I don't know how it performs in terms of removing waterproof mascara, but it cleaned off my concealer, powder, blush, and other face makeup very well. What really turned me off about this face wash was the SMELL. It has a strong, cheap fruity smell that reminds me of the makeup you can buy in the kid's section of Wal-Mart. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by kittymadam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great DAILY, use for all season's, face wash.

A girl needs more than one face wash. I would say they can be broken down to 4 types: exfoliate, moisturizer, acne fighter, and daily.

This would be your daily face wash.

This is one of my HG's. It cleans my face well, and I feel CLEAN afterward.

The reason why I say this is a good daily face wash:
It does a little of everything. Exfoliates, remove make-up, dirt, and also get's under clog pores. It also does a good job of prepping my skin for moisturizer.

This cleanser contains tiny beads that gently works to wash your face without tearing your skin. This is why you would not use this as your "Exfiliator."

Side note: In case you didn't know, Exfoliators / Scrubs should only be used once to twice a week. Once you hit your 30's, once is good enough. If you have certain area's that are more oily than others, then you will need to spot clean. Use the exfoliator on JUST the problem area. Scurbs and Exfoliators tear your skin of your top layer. This allows new skin to regenerate and gives you more fresh and undamaged skin. But if you tear the skin before it has time to regenerate a new layer, then your delecate skin will be exposed for too long and will age more quickly in the long run.

A few things to remember when using this product:
Use this on damp skin, not WET. A quick splash of water is all you need. Before application, I find it more effective to shake the bottle. Sometimes the beads stay on the bottom.