December 18, 2014 | 761 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This face wash doesn't actually foam as it claims, which is fine if you don't need something foaming. The texture is a thin gel with fine, sparse exfoliating beads, and the scent is oddly similar to VS Strawberries & Champagne body products. I didn't notice any irritation or acne with this cleanser, but it did a poor job at removing my Revlon Colorstay foundation, even with 2 attempts. It feels nice when washing, but the price is steep and it doesn't do an adequate job of cleansing my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by hmaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this face wash! I'm not big on cleansers, as long as I get a clean face afterwards, but this cleanses and exfoliates without irritating my skin! So you're basically paying for a cleanser and exfoliater in one. I have not broken out once since using it. I can't wait to purchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kitsunec4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bought this on a whim, hey, I had a gift card to Sephora. The smell is great, and the tiny tiny beads are feel really great. And yet, it is a facewash, and based on price, I'm really not sure if I'll be replacing this once I finish the bottle. It does rinse cleanly and leaves my skin feeling soft, but I might be going back to my usual Neutrogena facewashes after this. Also, my skin has broken out at close to the same time of switching to this, however, it also correlates with the start of disgusting heat and humidity where I live. Generally also a cause of breakouts for me, so I'm not sure that the product is to blame. Do take note, others who are also prone to breakouts, that this product does not contain salicylic acid. So if you rely on salicylic acid in facewash + benzoyl peroxide to control breakouts, probably not the product for you. But if your doctor has strongly suggested getting rid of salicylic acid from your routine due to other topical prescriptions, this might be a nice choice since it is very gently scrubby but does not contain salicylic acid. Your mileage may vary, I am not a dermatologist, etc., etc., etc....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by holalola559

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am currently on my third bottle of this stuff (one was the jumbo size that was limited edition). I LOVE IT. I give all credit for my clear skin to this heavenly product. First off, it smells so fresh and delicious, and just feels amazing on my skin because of the gel formula and the gentle exfoliating beads. I have regularly dry skin, and my skin never feels tight after using this; it just feels very clean and normal. I can't exactly review how it does on makeup removal because I remove my makeup before washing my face (a Clinique employee once said that washing your face with makeup on is like taking a shower with clothes on, and I religiously took off my makeup ever since). I considered switching to something cheaper when I finished my second bottle, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's my HG face wash and I plan on keeping it that way for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ladyaek

I'm so used to using Cetaphil face wash because gets the job done and doesn't irritate my skin. I received this face wash in a kit and fell in love instantly. Most people say this is just a basic face wash, one you can find in a drugstore. I really don't agree. I've gone through so many washes, whether high end or drugstore brand. The instant I put this on my face I felt really refreshed. It smells lovely and removes my makeup in one wash. Most of the time I feel like I have to keep applying more soap to fully remove the makeup, only to follow up with a toner. Yet Bliss' wash even removes my eye makeup! I don't think the price is too bad, as you can buy a 2oz bottle for $9 or a 6.7oz for $22. It is steeper than a drugstore brand but I feel it's worth the money. My clear face is proof!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by rallu

It is just an ok cleanser...nothing special to make me buy it. I am reviewing this based on a sample. I usually wash my face twice and i did the same thing with this cleanser. Because of the little tiny beads I was expecting a squeaky clean face but it barely removed my makeup and sunscreen. I had to wash my face the third time with my regular face wash to make sure the sunscreen is gone. It smells good though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have never believed in spending a lot of money on cleansers because 1. i've never had super problematic skin so i could always use something inexpensive from the drugstore and 2. i don't see any reason to spend tons of money on something that's only going to be on your face for 30 seconds before it's rinsed down the drain. for quite a while i had been using Neutrogena's Deep Clean cleanser and loving it, but somehow something in my skin shifted and it (and other things i was using at the time) made my skin very irritated. since i use Tazorac, i decided to follow the prescription's instructions to the T to see if i could get my skin back in working order and they recommended using a gentle, mild cleanser instead of one with acne-fighting ingredients. i had a small sample bottle of this Bliss cleanser and thought 'hey, worth a shot', and promptly fell in LOVE. at this time in my life it is the PERFECT cleanser for me! it removes every trace of my makeup (even if i don't use a cleansing oil to dissolve it first), exfoliates the perfect amount while still being gentle and never dries out or irritates my skin. i just absolutely love it! it does everything that i need it to do and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, not stripped and flaking. the tiny beads do exfoliate and it's a good safety measure for me to exfoliate gently because i tend to go overboard with exfoliating when i'm using a scrub or a Buff Puff-type sponge. the packaging is great, nice tidy pump dispenser and 2 pumps gives me the perfect amount of product to wash my face. the cleanser also seems to last a really long time which makes the extra cost slightly more tolerable. i had never wanted to spend extra money on a high end cleanser but this one is definitely worth it. i will continue to repurchase-- unless i can find a drugstore dupe that works as well! ;D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Sprinkles022

My favorite thing about this cleanser is the TINY exfoliating beads. This cleanser leaves my skin so clean feeling! And the smell is WONDERFUL! A mix between blueberries and bubble gum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by amysten7

Adore the mild exfoliation, the smell is awesome and the pump dispenses the perfect amount. I am not typically loyal to a product beyond 1 or 2 purchases but this is my must have HG cleaner. I can use this cleaner year round and it keeps my skin looking fresh. Not harsh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

I love this cleanser! I usually just use gentle cleanser morning and night and don't really expect it to do much for me except just clean my skin without irritating. This does more for me than just that, in fact it has shrunk the pores on my nose which I thought was IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried a lot of salicylic acid and glycolic acid products to make my pores less obvious and they usually just ended up irritating my skin. This with a combination of Garden of Wisdom's mandelic acid has done wonders for me!