Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using it for three weeks and so far it's okay. Overall, I don't love the face wash.

What I like about this face wash is the refreshing scent.
My skin is rather sensitive and so far it has caused any reactions. It also does not cause any breakouts on my combination skin.

Its gentle exfoliating beads work moderately to remove dirt and oil. But I feel that it does not take off everything. Sometimes, I find that I have to wash my face twice. For a more expensive face wash ($22), I shouldn't have to do that. It is comparable to Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash ($8) which is more affordable.

on 12/31/2010 12:28:00 AM

It didn't help that I was overly exposed to this face wash this year. Not only did they have it in the bathrooms of all the W Hotels that I stayed it, I also got a free full sized bottle from the Sephora Skincare challenge. While it's called the "fabulous foaming" face wash, it barely foams at all! Takes way too much of this product to clean your face. The smell is pleasant but that's about all.

on 12/29/2010 12:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Honestly, this face wash was nothing special. The name is deceiving, it doesn't foam up at all. I did like that it had some gentle exfoliation beads in it, but it didn't feel like I was getting a good enough scrub. Overall, it was just meh. It didn't irritate my skin or anything, it just didn't get it as clean as I'd like it to be. Glad I paid for a sample and not an entire bottle.

on 12/22/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I recently bought a trial size of this and wow--I love it. It's a great everyday cleanser that is really refreshing. I also like that it provides some gentle exfoliation since I like for facial cleansers to do more than just clean. I will purchase the full size.

on 11/13/2010 2:45:00 PM

I LOVE this cleanser! The first time I actually tried this product was from a little travel set I got as a gift. After my horrible experience with Philosophy Purity, I was on the hunt for a better cleanser for my skin. While at Sephora I had remembered trying a small sample a while back so I decided to buy a full size. I have been using this face wash consistantly for several months now, through winter, spring, summer and now fall and it's perfect for ANY season.

First off I have oily-combination, sensitive skin. When I first started using the full size product that I purchased my skin was breaking out horribly (thanks to Purity). I wouldn't say this face wash cleared it up, but the acne did eventually go away. I still get a pimple here and there but I have never broken out as a result of using this product.

When I use this product my face feels truly clean. It does exfoliate but NOT in a harsh way, it's very gentle and ok for everyday (I use it every day). My skin gets a lot less flakes since I've been using this product and feels much more balanced. The product does not aggrivate my sensitive skin.

The smell is divine - sweet & fresh smelling.

I use one pump of this and rub it in circular motions all over my face (I went my face first). One would assume this face wash is extremly foamy but it only foams ever so slightly. It rinses clean away leaving my face feel truly clean. I can't 100% speak for its ability to remove makeup because I always use a wipe before, but it does remove any trace that is still remaining after the wipe.

In conclusion I LOVE this face wash and will (actually already have) repurchase.

on 10/18/2010 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I got this as a sample, I love Bliss products especially the body butters but this face wash is just not impressive. First, i didn't feel like my face was getting clean i had to use my regular face wash to get all the dirt out. Secondly it doesn't wash off easily, i had to rinse numerous times to get it off. It's like a gel that sort of sticks to your face. I am just glad it was a sample and i didn't pay for it !

Takes off makeup, exfoliates, cleans, freshens skin!
Comes with a pump that's VERY handy!
Smells nice and is cheap!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This face wash doesn't actually foam as it claims, which is fine if you don't need something foaming. The texture is a thin gel with fine, sparse exfoliating beads, and the scent is oddly similar to VS Strawberries & Champagne body products. I didn't notice any irritation or acne with this cleanser, but it did a poor job at removing my Revlon Colorstay foundation, even with 2 attempts. It feels nice when washing, but the price is steep and it doesn't do an adequate job of cleansing my face.

on 8/6/2010 3:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this face wash! I'm not big on cleansers, as long as I get a clean face afterwards, but this cleanses and exfoliates without irritating my skin! So you're basically paying for a cleanser and exfoliater in one. I have not broken out once since using it. I can't wait to purchase it again!

on 7/2/2010 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Bought this on a whim, hey, I had a gift card to Sephora. The smell is great, and the tiny tiny beads are feel really great. And yet, it is a facewash, and based on price, I'm really not sure if I'll be replacing this once I finish the bottle. It does rinse cleanly and leaves my skin feeling soft, but I might be going back to my usual Neutrogena facewashes after this. Also, my skin has broken out at close to the same time of switching to this, however, it also correlates with the start of disgusting heat and humidity where I live. Generally also a cause of breakouts for me, so I'm not sure that the product is to blame. Do take note, others who are also prone to breakouts, that this product does not contain salicylic acid. So if you rely on salicylic acid in facewash + benzoyl peroxide to control breakouts, probably not the product for you. But if your doctor has strongly suggested getting rid of salicylic acid from your routine due to other topical prescriptions, this might be a nice choice since it is very gently scrubby but does not contain salicylic acid. Your mileage may vary, I am not a dermatologist, etc., etc., etc....