Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 2/12/2011 9:15:00 PM

I got a full size of this product for free and I was determined to use it up because it's expensive but I'm really not that impressed with this cleanser. It smells good but I can only use it once a week or so because I think it clogs the pores. I even tried it with my clairsonic and it didn't really work any better. I have combination skin. I would not purchase this product. It's going to take me forever to finish the bottle I have now.

on 2/11/2011 9:23:00 PM

Great gentle cleanser. I have combo skin and it helps with dryness and acne. And it smells amazing.

on 1/10/2011 7:53:00 PM

Okay, I like the color, I like the smell.. but that's it. I don't see hot it exfoliates with those beads so tiny and scarce, and I really didn't like the feel on my face I got after rinsing this off. It felt like there still was something on my face, like some residue. Not buying again!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using it for three weeks and so far it's okay. Overall, I don't love the face wash.

What I like about this face wash is the refreshing scent.
My skin is rather sensitive and so far it has caused any reactions. It also does not cause any breakouts on my combination skin.

Its gentle exfoliating beads work moderately to remove dirt and oil. But I feel that it does not take off everything. Sometimes, I find that I have to wash my face twice. For a more expensive face wash ($22), I shouldn't have to do that. It is comparable to Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash ($8) which is more affordable.

on 12/31/2010 12:28:00 AM

It didn't help that I was overly exposed to this face wash this year. Not only did they have it in the bathrooms of all the W Hotels that I stayed it, I also got a free full sized bottle from the Sephora Skincare challenge. While it's called the "fabulous foaming" face wash, it barely foams at all! Takes way too much of this product to clean your face. The smell is pleasant but that's about all.

on 12/29/2010 12:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Honestly, this face wash was nothing special. The name is deceiving, it doesn't foam up at all. I did like that it had some gentle exfoliation beads in it, but it didn't feel like I was getting a good enough scrub. Overall, it was just meh. It didn't irritate my skin or anything, it just didn't get it as clean as I'd like it to be. Glad I paid for a sample and not an entire bottle.

on 12/22/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I recently bought a trial size of this and wow--I love it. It's a great everyday cleanser that is really refreshing. I also like that it provides some gentle exfoliation since I like for facial cleansers to do more than just clean. I will purchase the full size.

on 11/13/2010 2:45:00 PM

I LOVE this cleanser! The first time I actually tried this product was from a little travel set I got as a gift. After my horrible experience with Philosophy Purity, I was on the hunt for a better cleanser for my skin. While at Sephora I had remembered trying a small sample a while back so I decided to buy a full size. I have been using this face wash consistantly for several months now, through winter, spring, summer and now fall and it's perfect for ANY season.

First off I have oily-combination, sensitive skin. When I first started using the full size product that I purchased my skin was breaking out horribly (thanks to Purity). I wouldn't say this face wash cleared it up, but the acne did eventually go away. I still get a pimple here and there but I have never broken out as a result of using this product.

When I use this product my face feels truly clean. It does exfoliate but NOT in a harsh way, it's very gentle and ok for everyday (I use it every day). My skin gets a lot less flakes since I've been using this product and feels much more balanced. The product does not aggrivate my sensitive skin.

The smell is divine - sweet & fresh smelling.

I use one pump of this and rub it in circular motions all over my face (I went my face first). One would assume this face wash is extremly foamy but it only foams ever so slightly. It rinses clean away leaving my face feel truly clean. I can't 100% speak for its ability to remove makeup because I always use a wipe before, but it does remove any trace that is still remaining after the wipe.

In conclusion I LOVE this face wash and will (actually already have) repurchase.

on 10/18/2010 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I got this as a sample, I love Bliss products especially the body butters but this face wash is just not impressive. First, i didn't feel like my face was getting clean i had to use my regular face wash to get all the dirt out. Secondly it doesn't wash off easily, i had to rinse numerous times to get it off. It's like a gel that sort of sticks to your face. I am just glad it was a sample and i didn't pay for it !

Takes off makeup, exfoliates, cleans, freshens skin!
Comes with a pump that's VERY handy!
Smells nice and is cheap!