December 22, 2014 | 1757 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Brightening Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ShannonS1207

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Putting these liners on my eye was painful.. I wouldn't recommend any of these liners for anyone.. They were very dry - i did keep the brown one for my brows though. Seems to work fine for that.. ELF has other products that are great - stay away from the liners..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Meiosis

Cons: Waxy, low pigmentation, smudge WAY too easily, feel too soft and creamy.

Pro: Cheap. (But not worth even $1 since I wouldn't ever use them.)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bubblewrap831

this eyeliner is decent. it glides on smoothly but it does tend to smudge after awhile, especially if your eyelids become greasy during the day. i bought the one in the charcoal color and it looks nice with my brown eyes, but it doesn't really brighten them as much as they advertise.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by singergirllll

i love this eyeliner. especially for a dollar! its goes on smooth, last all day, its clumpy or awkward, and is well pigmented <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner isn't too bad. It's good to line the top lash line. I usually line my top lash line & go over that with liquid eyeliner to make it extra dark.
I'd only buy it again if I really needed eyeliner & had no money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by goldencookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked this liner very well despite the fact that I do not use it to line my eyes at all. I purchased this for $1 in coffee to outline my brows as I've seen a professional artist do on a tutorial and I fill the brow using a brush and powder. The liner is soft and kind of glides on. It wasn't smudgy at all to me but I apply sparingly because I do not like the "drawn on eyebrow" look at all. It also came with the nifty little sharpener and yes I would purchase this liner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is by far the best eyeliner pencil I've ever gotten for $1. The gel formula has just the right balance of wax and oil to make the application smooth, non irritating, and remarkably long lasting given that it is so smooth and non irritating to apply. This is another one of those makeup basics that E.L.F. just got completely right. I also love how the pigmentation is actually brightening - I can actually wear darker shades of this without them making my eyes look smaller. They actually make them look a bit bigger, though not as much so as lighter colors do. This eyeliner also has lasted me all day with little smudging. Awesome deal! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are really cheap for only $1. The colors are very nice and pigmented. I don't understand the reviews of them being hard and scratchy because I think they are more soft and greasy. They are ok for lining your top lid but definitely not for the bottom. They smear and smudge after a few minutes. They are really great if you are going for the smudged rocker chick look though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tandee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this product. Goes on smooth, able to use it on my waterline and lashline. Does smudge a bit by the end of the day but for $1 its totally worth it. Bought in a variety of colors after I tried my first one because I really like the color payoff and quality for that price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by missglasses

I'm not a fan. The colors are pretty, but they go on very sticky, and goopy for my liking. Not good in a pencil liner.