E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/6/2010 7:46:00 PM

It's pretty okay. Good for smudging. Good thing to have in your bag if you're in a pinch and need to put on some black liner quick. I still haven't found a replacement for Smolder. The sharpener that comes with it is great though! Just buy it for the sharpener!

on 8/28/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

these hurt, they do go on after a few trys but there are better $1 liners out there and for a few more you can really see the difference. saving a few bucks now if not worth wrinkles down the line.

on 8/18/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Putting these liners on my eye was painful.. I wouldn't recommend any of these liners for anyone.. They were very dry - i did keep the brown one for my brows though. Seems to work fine for that.. ELF has other products that are great - stay away from the liners..

on 8/8/2010 12:23:00 PM

Cons: Waxy, low pigmentation, smudge WAY too easily, feel too soft and creamy.

Pro: Cheap. (But not worth even $1 since I wouldn't ever use them.)

this eyeliner is decent. it glides on smoothly but it does tend to smudge after awhile, especially if your eyelids become greasy during the day. i bought the one in the charcoal color and it looks nice with my brown eyes, but it doesn't really brighten them as much as they advertise.

i love this eyeliner. especially for a dollar! its goes on smooth, last all day, its clumpy or awkward, and is well pigmented <3

This eyeliner isn't too bad. It's good to line the top lash line. I usually line my top lash line & go over that with liquid eyeliner to make it extra dark.
I'd only buy it again if I really needed eyeliner & had no money.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I liked this liner very well despite the fact that I do not use it to line my eyes at all. I purchased this for $1 in coffee to outline my brows as I've seen a professional artist do on a tutorial and I fill the brow using a brush and powder. The liner is soft and kind of glides on. It wasn't smudgy at all to me but I apply sparingly because I do not like the "drawn on eyebrow" look at all. It also came with the nifty little sharpener and yes I would purchase this liner again.

on 4/30/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is by far the best eyeliner pencil I've ever gotten for $1. The gel formula has just the right balance of wax and oil to make the application smooth, non irritating, and remarkably long lasting given that it is so smooth and non irritating to apply. This is another one of those makeup basics that E.L.F. just got completely right. I also love how the pigmentation is actually brightening - I can actually wear darker shades of this without them making my eyes look smaller. They actually make them look a bit bigger, though not as much so as lighter colors do. This eyeliner also has lasted me all day with little smudging. Awesome deal! :)

on 4/25/2010 2:45:00 PM

These are really cheap for only $1. The colors are very nice and pigmented. I don't understand the reviews of them being hard and scratchy because I think they are more soft and greasy. They are ok for lining your top lid but definitely not for the bottom. They smear and smudge after a few minutes. They are really great if you are going for the smudged rocker chick look though.