E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

Im on a budget these days so I'm basically using this until I can responsibly purchase Nars Albatross. I may even like this better than Albatross because it shows up more dewy. I only use this to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and around to my browbone. It gives me that glowy look that I only get when I'm sweating like a sinner in church. This illuminates and enhances subtly as opposed to the panicked perspiration that may come over ones face upon imagining an eternity of hell fire.....Much more attractive :) It even looks good in pictures. I like it. For 1 dollar I love it! In the famous words of Hunter, "works for me."

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was nice, but after a few weeks, I noticed my pores on my nose and on my cheeks were getting larger and larger...uggh!!! I stopped using it and after a few months, finally got those pores under control.

This is such an awesome buy! You can't beat the price for this product. It's so great for highlighting your cheek bones and your nose. Which is exactly what I use this for. I love it! It has just the right amount of shimmer to it, to reflect light.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got peach glow. Works well and great price!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A dollar wasted! It seemed as though the color separated from the oil? I shook the heck out it and still came out very liquidy and did not show up on my face at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely one of my favorite products by ELF. It's only a dollar so you can't expect anything high end quality, but you definitely get your money's worth and more. I'm probably going to buy every color of this product but so far I have citrus and pink lemonade which I use on my cheeks as or under blush. I use spotlight as a cheek highlight although I'm sure it could be used as a brow highlight for a dramatic eye look. I adore it as a cheek highlight and though I don't own high beam by benefit I think it does the same job.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in Lilac Petal (which is supposedly a very good dupe for benefit high beam). I use it to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. This gives me a nice sheen without making me look greasy. It stays all day, too. For only a dollar, this is too good of a deal to pass up. It's such a great deal, and a really good product.

I bought this because I wanted a cheaper version of Benefit's High Beam. I got Lilac and I'm really happy with it. I only use this as a highlight and nothing else. The only thing I don't like is that it dries really quickly so if I mess up or something I can't blend it out. I will not but it again because I just rather have High Beam.

Some of the facial whips are really nice, the lilac one for sure is amazing. But the one in Spotlight is way to frosty for me. These are nice for a cream highlight, you just have to find the right color for you. Plus they're only $1.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

The bottom line with this product is the smell. It smells like old lady perfume and it smells A LOT. I had planned to use this as an eyeshadow but the chemical smell really scared me so I've never even tried this on. The formula seems to be fine though, mine doesn't seem to have the same blending problems that others have.