E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

on 4/25/2011 10:24:00 PM

This is such an awesome buy! You can't beat the price for this product. It's so great for highlighting your cheek bones and your nose. Which is exactly what I use this for. I love it! It has just the right amount of shimmer to it, to reflect light.

on 4/24/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got peach glow. Works well and great price!

on 4/20/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A dollar wasted! It seemed as though the color separated from the oil? I shook the heck out it and still came out very liquidy and did not show up on my face at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely one of my favorite products by ELF. It's only a dollar so you can't expect anything high end quality, but you definitely get your money's worth and more. I'm probably going to buy every color of this product but so far I have citrus and pink lemonade which I use on my cheeks as or under blush. I use spotlight as a cheek highlight although I'm sure it could be used as a brow highlight for a dramatic eye look. I adore it as a cheek highlight and though I don't own high beam by benefit I think it does the same job.

on 4/17/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in Lilac Petal (which is supposedly a very good dupe for benefit high beam). I use it to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. This gives me a nice sheen without making me look greasy. It stays all day, too. For only a dollar, this is too good of a deal to pass up. It's such a great deal, and a really good product.

on 2/20/2011 9:14:00 PM

I bought this because I wanted a cheaper version of Benefit's High Beam. I got Lilac and I'm really happy with it. I only use this as a highlight and nothing else. The only thing I don't like is that it dries really quickly so if I mess up or something I can't blend it out. I will not but it again because I just rather have High Beam.

on 2/8/2011 11:50:00 PM

Some of the facial whips are really nice, the lilac one for sure is amazing. But the one in Spotlight is way to frosty for me. These are nice for a cream highlight, you just have to find the right color for you. Plus they're only $1.

on 2/8/2011 4:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

The bottom line with this product is the smell. It smells like old lady perfume and it smells A LOT. I had planned to use this as an eyeshadow but the chemical smell really scared me so I've never even tried this on. The formula seems to be fine though, mine doesn't seem to have the same blending problems that others have.

on 12/18/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Instantly clowns you.

on 12/7/2010 8:09:00 PM

I got mine free too in the Carmela or something along those lines. It is a pretty color and looks good on. I'm really tempted to buy more in different colors. Yes the tube is pretty crappy and I noticed the separation. I have some leftover tubs from depotting some jumbo eye crayons so I just put it in there. It surprised me that the entire tube almost filled up my tub. I gave it a stir and now it's nicely mixed and works just fine. I highly recommend depotting this if you have some extra containers. These do also work well as a very cheap eyeshadow primer. I was surprised how long my shadows lasted, almost as long as my 15X more expensive TFSI.

I have since bought Permision, Lilac Petal and Spotlight. I found that mixing lilac petal and spotlight together makes a tint a lot like the Benetint highlighter. I don't find it too shimmery because I use it under my MAC Studio FX powder. continued >>

Popular Blush Products