April 21, 2014 | 1781 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gets rid of oil fast and is a great thing to keep in your purse for touch ups. The light color was great for my skin. One caution I have to throw out there is don't repeatedly use this product or it will dry you out! The best way to use this is mid-day, lightly with the puff it came with. I would highly recommend against setting foundation with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by pvo0315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product. My face doesn't look as oily and shiny with this powder on. I don't give it a 5 stars because I have to re-apply the powder once in a while and it is quite expensive. However, it works and I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by kailingggg

I am already hitting pan on this product. AMAZING. I have skin that can produce oil enough to fry a sunny side up and this magic power can actually control the sebum and made my skin matte longer! And even if towards the afternoon like 5-6pm, my skin is oily, but it just looks like i have glowing moisturized skin! I was really amazed by this product. My colour is NC25-NC30 and I am using the colour Medium Dark. I highly recommend this to all the oily girls. Try it out! You'll be as amazed as i was :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I only use this if my skin is acting really oily, but it isn't one of my go to products. I prefer wearing my mineralize skinfinish alone and that is enough oil control for me. But if you have really oily skin this would likely work for you. The only thing I am not crazy about is that I find that sometimes it looks and feels a bit heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

I was looking for something to dust over my face during the day to control shine on my chin, nose and forehead. I had been using mineral powder and it looked great at first but then a few hours later I was a shiny mess. I am SOOOO glad I found this blot powder. I dust a little over my shiny areas and it instantly mattifies it without adding a bunch of cakey colored powder. This is now a staple in my makeup routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

Tentative HG powder for my oily skin! My skin is in the NC25-30 and I use "Medium Dark", so this powder actually runs quite light. It has very little color, so I would use it more as a setting powder.

It's not a miracle worker, but it does cut shine instantly and it is great for setting your concealer / foundation. I actually think I get some of that "airbrushed" look after I use it because it's finely-milled and softens everything. I apply with a big poofy brush because you don't need much. (In fact, if you add too much, you'll end up looking a bit cakey).

I've been using this product daily for months now and have made a dent in it, although I haven't seen pan yet. I'm fairly confident one compact of this will last you at least a year with daily use, which is great considering that it's not TOO expensive. Another winner from MAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by AudreyNgo

Perfect pressed powder for my extremely oily skin. Cover my pore but still looking nature. My skin is also no more breakout like other powders. I love kaolin ingredient contained and no Talc in this Blot Powder. White Kaolin is one of the rare best ingredients that help absorb oil on my skin. I'm so satisfied on its quality. However, hope having a separate place to put its puff, like Mac Studio Fix Foundation plus Powder, instead of directly put onto powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG powder. I'm NW15 and use Medium (the colors run really light). It's made any foundation I use last much longer than with other powders. I use a puff to press the powder into places where I'm oily, and a brush on the other areas. I find if I puff everywhere, it will cling to my dry spots a little, but using a light hand and a brush solves that issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by maryberry94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

DEFINITELY WILL BE RE-PURCHASING! My HG pressed setting/blotting powder! I can't believe i didn't no about this earlier! My oily, shiny, greasy days are over!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by DariaDorota

This powder made my life complete. I have extremely oily skin and this powder not only gets rid of the oil but also prevents it from happening. I set my make up with it, and blot my face with blotting papers once a day, and then re-apply the powder. I recommend this to everyone.