October 22, 2014 | 1847 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought this while traveling because my skin felt dried and irritated.
- The scent of this moisturizers is rather strong.
- After use, my combination skin feels oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:55:00 AM More reviews by bluesky008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never use this as a sunscreen, it enhance the skin with sunblock.
I like this product bcoz it is antioxidant moisturizer.
after my 3 step, i will put this superdefense, and follow by my city block sheer.
so far, my skin has improved.
so, never use this as a sunblock, coz it is not a sunblock.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Received this as a GWP. I decided to replace this with my current moisturizer, seeing that it was anti-aging and spf25. Hopeful. It was definitely not hydrating enough for me (dry combination). I had to layer another moisturizer on top. It did absorb into my skin quickly.
I hate products in tubs, having to dig my fingers in. I find it a bit unsanitary. Bleh.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by skim1017

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using the dry/combination version of this moisturizer for about 2 weeks, and I still haven't made up my mind about it. I like the fact that it's oil-free, fragrance-free, and doesn't contain titanium dioxide (which I'm allergic to). It's not too heavy and hasn't made me break out yet, but it does sting when you first put it on. I see that other users have experienced the stinging also. My favorite moisturizer with SPF used to be Prescripives All You Need SPF 15 for normal skin, but they changed the formulation recently, so I began looking for a replacement moisturizer with sunscreen and decided to try this one. If I can't find anything better, I will purchase this product again, but if the stinging continues, I will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by lexileven

For years, I've been using Lancome on my fussy, fair skin. However, I read Paula Begoun, looked at my wallet, and decided that I needed to take a more 'scientific' approach to skincare.
First buy was this moisturiser. It has all the right ingredients, high SPF, and goes on OK as a base for makeup. No obvious scent -all so far, so good.
However, after using for 3-4 weeks, I notice my skintone has got much worse. My pores are more obvious, I have blackheads I never had before, and I have redness in my cheeks.
The only thing that has changed has been the 2 clinique moisturisers (I am using super rescue at night). I'm not impressed - I will finish the tub due to cost but won't repurchase this one. Disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by cannra

gutted with this product as was desperate to try this as really wanted it it to be good due to the high spf in it ! Have combo skin with very oily t-zone so bought the normal to combo lotion. the cream is quite thick but after a few seconds blends in to skin and initially really liked product untill few days later when I broke out in nasty spot on my neck ?? chin nose and cheeks would not buy again !

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Thank goodness for MUA. I was using a jar of this I got with a GWP just to get rid of it before I buy another tube of my regular facial sunscreen. But I noticed my skin seemed very red and just irritated after I used it a couple days, so I checked out the reviews here and my suspicions were confirmed. And now I find out that the sunscreen probably didn't even work! I chucked it in the garbage and will rely on my Alba sunscreen instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by missplatform

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

REALLY love this one. works well on my skin. not oily at all. absorb very well.
at first, my skin feel kinda dry but i keep using it and within a month i feel great improvement on my skin! softer and looks really healthy. my favorite moist with SPF so far and def. repurchase this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by benbaymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a good daytime moisturizer with SPF. I am very fair with freckles so a good SPF is important to me. I picked this up at my local CCO and I have to say I love it. It's rich and creamy, but absorbs well. It's really nice under my makeup, not oily or sticky. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's in a jar instead of a bottle, but I will definitely repurchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowuk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product,but after two days wearing it my eyes were really sore wasn't sure if it was causing it but stopped useing the cream and my eyes were fine but it took a couple of days to recover as they were a little red and sore near my eyelids, i'm pretty dissapointed as it cost me alot. ..but maybe other people wont have this problem.my skin is a bit sensitive but it only affected my eyes. As for moisturising it did ok but nothing amazing.

P.S Just to clarify I didnt put it near my eyes or on my eye lids but thinkin back when I put foundation on with a sponge some of the cream from my face could of got on my eyelids so maybe that was it? but still never had a reaction this bad from a cream before!