Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 4/3/2011 9:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Everyone has a body part they hate. My least favorite body part is my eyebrows. Yes, I said it, eyebrows. From the time I was very young, I've always had thick, masculine eyebrows. In fact, as a result of the 90s Spice Girls trend perhaps, the two became one. My poor monobrow wished that one day it could exist as separate but equal parts on my face.
Nowadays, of course I pluck, but nobody's perfect, right? That's where Brow Fantasy comes in. The pencil is a good shade for me (I use the dark blonde) as it's not too light, not too dark, and blends in with my natural brow pretty well to give the illusion that the brows are neat and tidy. The gel helps keep those suckers in place, and also kind of evens out my weird, multi-toned brows. (which are very light in some places.) It breaks my heart to say this, but my Brow Fantasy is not perfect. The pencil seems to wear down a bit too quickly, and occasionally the gel flakes, giving me weird brow dandruff. I find it helps to dab the eyebrows a bit with a tissue or cotton swab after application or use lighter strokes with the gel.
All in all, I must say that Brow Fantasy has time and time again given me the pretty eyebrows of my childhood dreams!

on 3/11/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i have it in blond shade. i have to draw the pencil several times to see the color. The tip of the pencil kinda dried out already and the gel in the tube doesn't seem to get picked up from the bristles. It's useless and it's expensive and only has a little bit of product in it. not worth it.

on 3/5/2011 2:18:00 AM

I bought this a few years back. I bought this in black. I do not think the pencil is suitable for the brows. The pencil is too pigmented and soft, most pencils for the eye brows are usually slightly stiff so that the person can have better control over the lines they draw. But this pencil is fantastic as a eye liner , because the color is such a rich intense black and is so easy to apply. The mascara is easy to use on the brows, if you just want to intensify the color. It is a more watered down mascara. A few quick swipes will give one a natural looking brow.

on 3/4/2011 10:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This was my eyebrow pencil of choice until I found one that better suited my eyebrow color and that I got more use out of.

I already have thick eyebrows and need only a little filling in towards the ends and the tops of the arches. The pencil does a fine job of that, but if I use the wax end on top of that or on my whole eyebrow it really makes my eyebrows stand out - more than I'm used to.

I absolutely hate the cheap top that come on the pencil end. I've bought this three times and all three times it manages to crack. Or it never fit that well to begin with and I end up losing it since it never stays on.

This is a good product, but I don't end up using the wax end all that much so I started using WnW. But if you need your brows not only filled in, but to stand out more I'd recommend this.

on 3/3/2011 11:02:00 AM

Excellent brow filler for gray brow hair. I use the dark blonde color. The pencil is very soft and one issue is that you can't sharpen it easily when the pencil get shorter so there is some waste. Good product though.

This used to be my only brow product. I loved the fact it was two products in one- a pencil for filling in and the gel for making those brows stay in place. BUT- I got really tired of the cheap plastic lid on the pencil cracking and not staying on. Terrible for taking on trips. The last time I bought it in the blond color as my eyebrows are turning gray-drat! The blond color didn't work for my brunette and gray brows and that plastic lid still wanted to crack. I give up and gave it to my sister, who lovingly takes all my rejects. If Revlon would change the product container I would consider buying it again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like the pencil. The color is natural for my NC30 skin tone. The gel end is easy to use and tames my eyebrows. However, I found that the gel "flakes" after a few hours. Maybe I am using too much gel? But this doesn't happen when I use clear mascara.

on 2/20/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

By far my hg brow pencil. When I first bought this I got so many compliments on my eyebrows, and I have bought this a second time and still love it. The pencil is very natural looking and I love that it comes with a gel to set your eyebrows in place. Before I would buy a clear mascara separately to set my eyebrows but now I can have the same thing in just one product. I bought the darker brown the first time and the light brown this second time, and both look great. I actually get more compliments when I wear the darker because it's more dramatic and really completes any look. I have tried powders on my brows before but this pencil is the best, two products in one and very affordable. It glides on without going on too heavy and fake, but isn't too soft either, just right. I will continue to buy this again and again, and I don't say that about very many products!

on 1/21/2011 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff! It's the only pencil I've tried that actually matches my eyebrows and isn't unnecessarily warm (most powders/pencils I've tried lean far more towards red than brown). I like the gel as well because I have unruly brows, but it gets a bit goopy after a while. It's a shame I have such a hard time finding it now. I buy it whenever I see it, but I usually need to make do with Benefit's Brow Zings.

GREAT product. I own this in dark blonde, but I have light to medium brown hair.

The colour is not too brown as my brows are a little greyer than normal and the pencil works wonders. I have sparse brows and I've tried around 8 different eyebrow products (pencils and powders) and this is my favourite so far.

I do really wish i could get just the crayon, the gel is okay but since i bought dark blonde its a litte light for me oddly.

EDIT: I still like this, but my HG is the Lancome poudre eyebrow pencil, the texture is AMAZING. So now I use the revlon one on lying in bed/random errands days.

Popular Brows Products