July 30, 2014 | 1982 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by dpav

I was on a hunt for a "white" eyeliner to use on my inner water line to highlight my eyes. This eyeliner has a pretty silky texture, and I don't have a hard time to draw a line with it. That's a good point. However, it smudges pretty easily, so its staying power is not that good. Maybe I should use some powder to set it. And the color is just too white for my light Asian skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well after using NYC's white pencil, which made my eyes feel like they had goop in them and they did, this one is a miracle, good color payoff, lasts on the waterline, just looks fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by hamsley72

I picked this up and figured why not try it. The price of a mac kohl is much more. I have a hooded eye and saw that to make my eyes look more open use white in the water line. So I looked around and saw this one in the drug store. Why not. I think it was like $3.00. It's very soft the color pay off is great. So glad I picked this one up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It's ok, that's about it. I use this for my waterline and have used other liners that lasted longer than this, but it does in a pinch. It soft and glides pretty easily. I'd repurchase just because it's affordable.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by nnylanna

I decided to skip on my usual UD 24/7 pencil because I only planned to use a white eyeliner in my waterline and bought this one. This product was not good at all. There is no color payoff at all and does not last more than a minute. I have to try so hard to get it on and that's not really healthy for my eyes. I do not recommend this. I'm better off paying the $17 to get good color payoff and excellent staying power.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

How this eye pencil has avoided the garbage can, I don't know! It's completely useless! I purchased it to apply to the lower waterline in attempt to make my eyes look bigger. However, it's color is so subtle you can barely tell it's there. I use to own this pencil in a brown sable color, but that went in the garbage long ago so I'm not sure why I'm still hanging onto this...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay pencil, but doesn't stay on my waterline which is what I bought it for. The pencil is smooth enough not to tug on the skin, but just doesn't have any staying power on the waterline. I haven't tried it on my lid.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by phatnat007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the texture is great and so is the color payoff. its awesome for highlighting the corner of your eyes with some white e/s on top. HOWEVER I found out im allergic to it and my eyes itched like crazy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by saeuna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Initially, I loved this pencil. I love how soft it was, and how the color was shimmery but subtly, classily so, and how nice it looked on the waterline...

...however, it will only stay there for all of 3 minutes. If you're highlighting the inside corner of your eyes, it might last for 10. I don't even have oily skin or problems with smudging. The pencil is cheap, but a waste of money considering its abysmal staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

I didn't like this at all. I'm generally not a fan of pencils but I still own a few and can say this was right down there with the worst. I can't believe how many good reviews of this product there are! It cakes on rather than gliding on - and admittedly I don't know whether I just got a bad pencil or if that's just the product, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't stay on, it doesn't look good, it even looks clumpy on my skin which I have never had before! It's not the worst in terms of how hard you have to press, the ones that you pay a few dollars for are worse for obvious reasons, but this one cost me about $10 Australian, and I am spewing that I wasted so much money on it. I WISH I'd tested it first!!

To add salt to the wound I heard afterwards that Rimmel test their products on animals, and if that's the case I will definitely stop buying anything from them. End rant.