December 18, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kaleidoscopic

Good colour payoff, however it doesn't last the whole day, but you can always reapply. If you want to "clean" it you can always sharpen it. And I like how the kohl doesn't get stuck in the sharpener unlike my other eyeliners, haha.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only paid $3 bucks for this, so I wasn't expecting too much. I used it on my waterline and it stayed on for about 20 minutes tops. Also, It didn't smudge or end up in the corners of my eyes. Waste of time applying and a waste of money. I will not buy this product again...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by shells08

i bought this to line my lower waterline with...but it just doesn't seem to work for me. i can't get it to show up (maybe minimally) and it's gone in just a couple of minutes. i've never had any luck with my waterline, though, so i can't say that this is worse than any other pencil i've tried. on the back of my hand, it does seem to give a decent color payoff, so if you're looking to wear this on your lid, maybe it would be better

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by dpav

I was on a hunt for a "white" eyeliner to use on my inner water line to highlight my eyes. This eyeliner has a pretty silky texture, and I don't have a hard time to draw a line with it. That's a good point. However, it smudges pretty easily, so its staying power is not that good. Maybe I should use some powder to set it. And the color is just too white for my light Asian skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well after using NYC's white pencil, which made my eyes feel like they had goop in them and they did, this one is a miracle, good color payoff, lasts on the waterline, just looks fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by hamsley72

I picked this up and figured why not try it. The price of a mac kohl is much more. I have a hooded eye and saw that to make my eyes look more open use white in the water line. So I looked around and saw this one in the drug store. Why not. I think it was like $3.00. It's very soft the color pay off is great. So glad I picked this one up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It's ok, that's about it. I use this for my waterline and have used other liners that lasted longer than this, but it does in a pinch. It soft and glides pretty easily. I'd repurchase just because it's affordable.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by nnylanna

I decided to skip on my usual UD 24/7 pencil because I only planned to use a white eyeliner in my waterline and bought this one. This product was not good at all. There is no color payoff at all and does not last more than a minute. I have to try so hard to get it on and that's not really healthy for my eyes. I do not recommend this. I'm better off paying the $17 to get good color payoff and excellent staying power.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

How this eye pencil has avoided the garbage can, I don't know! It's completely useless! I purchased it to apply to the lower waterline in attempt to make my eyes look bigger. However, it's color is so subtle you can barely tell it's there. I use to own this pencil in a brown sable color, but that went in the garbage long ago so I'm not sure why I'm still hanging onto this...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay pencil, but doesn't stay on my waterline which is what I bought it for. The pencil is smooth enough not to tug on the skin, but just doesn't have any staying power on the waterline. I haven't tried it on my lid.