October 23, 2014 | 2181 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by DestinyLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is most definitely one of my favorite colors. It's a beautiful pink with a gold sheen to it, and the brown color that comes with it complements it wonderfully.
I have bought 3 of these so far, and be warned, they are extremely soft.
every time they have broken, and one even got to the point of being a loose powder, so you have to be very, very careful with them.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by isab3la

pro

I would say that this eyeshadow is one of my favorite.
i love love love the 'gold' effect of the pink one. it brings shimmer onto your eyes, which if really really FAB :) i like the brown one for my crease.

con

but i have to say that it wears off quickly. i mean, not all of it, but you have to retouch it if you're working a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by maugustawoodland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this with a GWP, and I absolutely adore it. It goes so well with my fair skin and dark brown eyes. I was curious about the pink, and I was delighted to find that it's much more gold when worn. The brown is a pretty, warm brown. This has recently been one of my favorite daytime looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Purlz

This product is a favorite of mine.My friend had it and when i tried it on i had to get it. the pink is a highlighter shade, it really is more gold than pink. It lasts the whole day for me, i use it for work and didnt need to re-apply. its very very shimmery, so if you dont like shimmer then this is not for you. What i like about the colors is that you can use them in so many ways, together or alone,its great. I given this 4 lippies bcos of the applicator, the sponge picks up too much eyeshadow when i applied it to my eye my eyelashes got messed, and it came off very untidy, i find it better to apply with my hand, The brush on the other hand is perfect. I would repurchse because i love this combination.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am another who got this as a GWP. I was really surprised when I put it on. The lighter shade appears pink in the case, but goes on as a weird gold color. Still some pink there, but a lot of gold, and a LOT of shimmer. The darker shade is much more appealing to me. Creases fairly quickly on me. Definitely would not purchase. I'm pretty sure it is going to end up in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by pupster

Got this in a GWP. Would probably look good on brown eyes or a darker skin tone, but on my pale skin and pale blue eyes looked like I'd been crying:(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These colors would be gorgeous on paler skin tones. The pink has a bit of gold in it when seen in the palette, but it shows up more as a gold when applied. It's very pretty, but too light for my skin tone. The brown looks natural but too natural that it makes me look tired

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually received this as a GWP in a trio with 'SugarSugar'.
I am fair-skinned and I find these shades to be a good neutral look for me.
The pink doesn't really show up pink but a more natural skin tone on my lids. Helps my green eyes to stand out more.
I love the brown in the crease, gives just the right amount of shadow.
Creamy low sheen shades that apply easily and last all day for a flawless natural look.
Definitely would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by lips_s4

This palette is okay. The name sounds yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

I got this as a gwp from my aunt who has a load of these. =)

Anyhow, its not bad..

The brown isnt really cool enough to compliment the pink.
BUT, if you use the shades seperately, and blend it in with some other color, then it would be nice. They are both shimmery, so i guess you'll have to blend it in with a matte color.

and this eyeshadow (the gwp one) has a tendency to shatter. The pink on mine is gone. I barely made a dent before it dropped on my carpet, and cracked/shattered...

=(