April 18, 2014 | 1225 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Olivia2377

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so i bought this product the other day. after reading the reviews on here about it i expected it to work pretty well. I usually use the maybelline volume express the falsies (my HG) and it does a really good job volumizing and lengthening my lashes ( i have to use an eyelash comb to make sure it's not too clumpy though) so i expected this one (for some dumb reason i don't know why) to do as well as that one did. Well it DID feel like my lashes were softer with it compared to how soft my lashes felt with other mascaras on. It was too thin and didn't really add any more volume and my lashes still looked pretty thin, and i thought the packaging wasn't as pretty as the other maybelline mascaras like the falsies one. it did do a good job of making my eyelashes look black though, it would be a good mascara if you want something very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by NJulia

I love this mascara! It's my favorite out of all the mascaras I have tried and I have tried a lot, so much so that my little drawers are becoming impossible to close. I don't know why I keep trying new ones when this is the one I seem to replace every time. I love that it doesn't clump, it's a really nice smooth mascara, the brush is soft too, I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this. I have full lashes on the top but little, sparse lashes on the bottom. The top lashes when I use this really stand out. When I use this on my bottom lashes, they look so much more fuller than they actually are. I use it for when my husband and I go on date nights or just going out because it really makes my lashes stand out. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I did not like this at all, but after giving it a few more shots, I LOVE it. It volumizes and somewhat separates my lashes. Does not lengthen too much, but by working with the wand properly on the tips of my lashes I am able to add it myself. I use the falsies if I am going out and want a dramatic look, but I use this for my everyday mascara.

**UPDATE- after weeks of using this product, it is my absolute favorite mascara. It does give me a dramatic yet natural look. I love it and I love how my lashes aren't crunchy. They are full and soft ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by 21beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My go-to mascara for everyday. It's cheap, has a good colour, easy to apply, no flaking and no clumping. Never fails me and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always loved this mascara. It gave great volume and separation without being too dry or clumpy or thick or thin. It also was very black when applied, and I like my mascaras to be dark. It didn't seem heavy and actually did seem to make my lashes softer than any other mascara. Besides my CG Lash Blast, this was my absolute favorite mascara, but here comes the bad part: I can't find this anywhere anymore! :( not at my local Rite Aid (the only drugstore around here), grocery stores, Walmart, Target, nowhere. Not sure if it's being discontinued or if my stores just aren't carrying it anymore for some reason. I'm so disappointed. I haven't been able to find it since I used up my last tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Momdiva

Ok, so I bought this product because my eyelashes although still long are changing and loosing some volume : ( I just ran out of my Maybelline Falsies Volume Express, and I new that my lashes were asking for something new since they were no longer holding the curl. After reading LOTS of reviews on many mascaras, I bought Full 'N Soft and CG Lash Perfection Volumizing. Full 'N Soft is exactly what I need! It made my lashes longer, gave them definition without clumping at all and somehow they look natural! Also I love that the color is very black, and I swear it makes them shiny ; ). After 8 hours and only 1 coat my lashes are still beautifully curled!!!! I haven't tried CG yet because honestly... I just love the way my lashes look with Full 'N Soft. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sugarcomatose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I seriously have no idea why I even try other mascaras, because I always come back to Full 'N Soft. It adds tons of volume and length, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, doesn't weigh down my lashes, has a classic bristle brush which I much prefer to the plastic ones that are so popular now, multiple coats don't get spidery, and my lashes don't get crispy and weird. I've been using this mascara for at least 10 years now and will continue to use it. Full 'N Soft is easy to overlook in its plain packaging, but don't let the tube fool you; this mascara is anything but plain.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

This was always my go to mascara in the past. It looks much more natural than many, especially the ones from Maybelline. I have always been happy with this even as a contact lens wearer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

This is a great everyday mascara. I really liked everything about it except it does nothing to give your lashes any volume, which is most important to me. I use this when I just want a natural look during the day. This is the only Maybelline mascara I have used to not flake or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

i got both the waterproof AND the non waterproof version of this.

1) NON-WATERPROOF
PROS:
-Holds curl
-looks absolutely natural

CONS:
-Flakes

2) WATERPROOF
PROS:
-hols curl
-looks natural
- doesnt flake
-lasts all day

CONS:
umm.... THERE ARE NO CONS!!!!!!