Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/4/2014 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

The Maybelline full and soft mascara is an ok mascara if you are looking for a soft and natural look to your lashes. It isn't very clumpy, however, I've noticed that throughout the day the mascara would flake off into my eyes and that would often cause a lot of irritation. So for that I'm not a huge fan of this product.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mascara. My lashes look full and soft just like the product promises.

on 6/1/2014 10:02:00 PM

I expected a lot of from to get... Full and soft lashes but I didn't. So it doesn't clump but it doesn't do much. It slightly lengthens and does not give volume. Just a little definition. I can compare this to the covergirl profession super thick lash but that one is way better and is my holygrail!!!

on 5/22/2014 5:43:00 AM

i've been buying this for years, and always come back to it. it does not leave lashes as stiff as most other mascaras do and thus looks more natural. it takes a little longer to dry but clumping is minimal.

on 5/13/2014 12:16:00 AM

This mascara is awesome! Was using Covergirls lash blast but it dried out so fast and irritated my eyes. I noticed lots of flakes so I have been using this stuff and I love it. Does not irritate my eyes and really does make my lashed full and soft! Lashed look natural and full but not clumpy! Yup will be buying again!

on 4/25/2014 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

My stubborn lashes are hard to curl up. I tried a lot of brands and this one keeps the curls all day (water proof version). My best going mascara is chanel volume and this is my every mascara. Highly recommended.

on 4/21/2014 9:09:00 PM

I've been buying this mascara for literally 10 years. I'll try other mascaras, but this is my ol' go to. Its cheap, doesn't clump, doesn't flake, only smudges if I'm sweating/working out/crying/etc., washes off easily, and adds a fair amount of volume and length without looking fake. I really hope they never discontinue this formula! (For some reason I don't really care for waterproof version.) Just as some background info: I have short, straight lashes and prefer a more natural look with mascaras, a "my lashes but better" look, and I always curl my lashes before mascara application. This formula doesn't weigh down my lashes or undo the curl.

on 4/18/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've never found anything I like as much as this. It's the best. It's easy to use and doesn't clump.

on 4/13/2014 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I want to give this 5 lippies, I really do. Almost everything about it is fantastic, the big brush, the way the product coats your lashes, etc.

But, unfortunately it seems to weigh my lids down. It's not that my lashes lose their curl because they don't much, it just seems to give me a headache after a while because my lids feel heavy.

If you're the type who can wear falsies for a long time and feel just fine, go for it, this is an excellent mascara. If your eyes are a little more sensitive like mine, be aware that it may make your eyes tired.

on 4/2/2014 4:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I go through lots of phases with mascaras, and prefer different ones for different effects, but I always come back to good old Full N' Soft. It's exactly what it says. I don't need much assistance in the length department, and this gives me fullness while keeping my lashes soft and not crunchy. Stays on all day, doesn't flake, and washes off like a dream. I will continue to repurchase and have for years.

Popular Mascaras