October 21, 2014 | 1800 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by grimaldi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

A very nice mascara that gives a more natural look to lashes without clumping or being too wet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In my opinion, this is the best mascara Maybelline has made. I hate when mascaras leave my lashes feeling hard and flaky but this one did the trick. My lashes were longer, soft and seperated. I didn't have that irritating itchy feeling around my eyes all day. Overall, I gave it four lippies because I didn't get that jet black effect that I desire but that's ok such as life. It's natural enough to wear during the day anyway. This mascara is very underrated and it deserves a whole lot more of a recognition than the Great Lash Mascara. Ladies spend the extra 2 dollars and resort to this one instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're after a simple mascara that lengthens a little but looks natural, this is it. The formula isn't drying, it doesn't clump and it's very cheap to purchase here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aimeeestfancy

HG mascara no doubt. Looks pretty without being overdone and best of all doesn't bother my very sensitive, allergy prone eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't even remember how many tubes of this I used. No matter how many mascara I try, I always go back to this mascara.

I usually have the water proof version to hold up my straight asian lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara lives up to the softness part of its name, but it's not very full and does not layer well. It holds a curl decently, though not nearly as well as the waterproof version. It comes off easily, so easily that it's incredibly messy. The slightest touch of water means it's all over your face. I wouldn't recommend this version of the mascara, but I would recommend the waterproof full 'n soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is so cheap. I only paid 1.50 at wallmart or target.

It performs pretty well--not too clumpy, though I do have to be light-handed with it to make sure. It does not flake off or smudge easily during the day but comes off very easily with soap and water, eye makeup remover unnecessary.

I have the color brownish black, which is a nice, classic everyday color. Also, this does not bother my sensitive eyes like most (even higher end) mascaras do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would actually give this one 3.5 lipsticks. The best high-street mascara around. Nicely pigmented, volumises and lengthens considerably. I love the way my lashes feel soft after using this. Would repurchase if broke. I tend to stick to high-end mascaras as i think the extras $ is worth the higher quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by JosieMndza

Love love love LOVE this mascara! It layers nicely with my other holy grail mascaras and it leaves them thick and soft on its own. It does have the tendency to smudge on my lower lashes but now I have found a perfect bottom lash mascara that doesn't. Works well with my long lashes without making them clump and then do provide a bit of length. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an okay mascara for me. I prefer the waterproof formula to this one. It makes my lashes look very natural -- yes -- but it doesn't give much length or volume. It's basically my lashes but darker. I'm not saying that is bad, I just don't think I'll purchase this one again.