Versace Crystal Noir

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

They say that every woman needs a signature scent - this is Definitely mine - I've been wearing it for years and every single time I wear it, doesn't matter where I am, I 'always' get complimented. I remember going to a bar one night and the bouncer at the door came in a few hours later, stopped me and asked me what I was wearing because he wanted to buy that scent for his girlfriend! My boyfriend also likes when I wear this perfume - its a very sexy scent - I like that it has that spicy kick to it!!! As long as they make this perfume, it will continue to be my holy grail, signature scent!!!

One of my favorite along with D&G The One..Very good staying power,I can smell it on me all day long and I get many compliments with this one!My only complain is that it`s very hard to find EDP version...here in Europe I can find only EDTand I never ever buy EDT!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The first perfume ever that I really feel like ending. I'm surprised I love it this much to be honest because I usually hate coconut. Crystal Noir has this very intense coconut note but it is so sexy, atleast on my skin. In other words - it doesn't smell like a sugary pina colada. The warmth and fullness of it is bold yet wearable. This scent is very "big", it really warms me up when wearing it. It makes me feel more confident and comfortable in a way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very tempted to buy this since i like bright crystal but unfortunately I didn't like it. Too much pomagranate and has a bitter after scent. I think it's more suitable for older women.

I am allergic to certain fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I don't like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

A little peppery and spicy, with some lovely creamy coconut, but it doesn't scream pina colada. It feels quite crisp to me; I'd like it a lot for fall. Middling staying power on me, about 4-5 hours. I really like the bottle design, as well, with its huge, jewel-faceted cap.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Very sexy, spicy and mysterious. A great nighttime fragrance, for going out in a little black dress with red lipstick and a smoky eye, as it is very strong. Smells similar to Lancome Magnifique, which I also love.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Every time I smell this perfume, I go back in time... my sisters and I playing in the garden, on a hot summer afternoon. Weird but That's why i love it.

A warm mysterious scent, that is simply intriguing! However can get too strong...

I had sampled this in the department store once and coudn't stop sniffing my wrist! Fast forward a few months later, and I was able to pick this up for a good price. After a couple of times wearing this I realized that I just couldn't stand it. There is a coconut note in here that is just way too prominent, and irritating to me. If the coconut were less pronounced this would have been a keeper, but instead it went back.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well it isnt great!! AND it isnt at all similar to the beautifully crafted Pure Poison!!! no comparison here between Dior and Versace...Versace's fargrances all lack in character...and Crystal Noir isnt any different..the top note bothers me, it almost smells bad to me...anyhow, I guess it isnt horrible, but surely not a top ten!!!

Popular Fragrances