Versace Crystal Noir

on 7/3/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very tempted to buy this since i like bright crystal but unfortunately I didn't like it. Too much pomagranate and has a bitter after scent. I think it's more suitable for older women.

I am allergic to certain fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I don't like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

on 5/18/2010 2:58:00 PM

A little peppery and spicy, with some lovely creamy coconut, but it doesn't scream pina colada. It feels quite crisp to me; I'd like it a lot for fall. Middling staying power on me, about 4-5 hours. I really like the bottle design, as well, with its huge, jewel-faceted cap.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Very sexy, spicy and mysterious. A great nighttime fragrance, for going out in a little black dress with red lipstick and a smoky eye, as it is very strong. Smells similar to Lancome Magnifique, which I also love.

on 4/13/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Every time I smell this perfume, I go back in time... my sisters and I playing in the garden, on a hot summer afternoon. Weird but That's why i love it.

on 3/7/2010 2:28:00 PM

A warm mysterious scent, that is simply intriguing! However can get too strong...

I had sampled this in the department store once and coudn't stop sniffing my wrist! Fast forward a few months later, and I was able to pick this up for a good price. After a couple of times wearing this I realized that I just couldn't stand it. There is a coconut note in here that is just way too prominent, and irritating to me. If the coconut were less pronounced this would have been a keeper, but instead it went back.

on 2/1/2010 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well it isnt great!! AND it isnt at all similar to the beautifully crafted Pure Poison!!! no comparison here between Dior and Versace...Versace's fargrances all lack in character...and Crystal Noir isnt any different..the top note bothers me, it almost smells bad to me...anyhow, I guess it isnt horrible, but surely not a top ten!!!

on 1/5/2010 11:44:00 PM

This is an amazing, dark but citrusy scent. If you love CK's Euphoria you will love this perfume. Ps, the bottle is cute too.

on 12/31/2009 11:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tend to be drawn to more sensual, intoxicating and unique scents. My chemistry does not react well to citrusy light scents like DG Light Blue. Other overly sweet and floral scents like Tresor give me a headache. So when I read from some reviewers that this was a beachy citrusy scent I was a little put off. I'm glad that I gave it a try though because citrusy this scent is not! On me, it smells very spicy (in a good way) and warm. The amber and sandalwood are highlighted on my skin and I feel very sophisticated when I wear this scent. The only downside is the dry down on this fagrance isn't as impressive as the first hour it's on. It becomes peppery after it dries down.

on 12/10/2009 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Despite its popularity and rave reviews, I thought this perfume was just OK. It has a strong citrusy note, which may come off a little strong and overwhelming. The staying power is also quite weak. It wears off after a couple of hours. Nevertheless, this is a pleasant fragrance with a presence, which is capable of making the wearer feel beautiful. However, I would classify this scent an a daytime one, since it is not exotic, oriental, and gentle enough for evening wear.

Popular Fragrances