July 22, 2014 | 1405 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleChronicles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A must have for the chapped lip brigade. I have chronic chapped lips and all fomulations of this lip balm work very nicely for me. Acai is my fave.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Allioa09

My favorite lip balm of all time. I always have one on me! In the winter my lips and skin get really dry and uncomfortable. A couple applications of burts bees and my lips are solf and moisturized. I like the tingle that it gives, it makes me feel like its really working deep down. The smell is a little pepperminty, but that doesn't bother me at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a good lip balm, but you have to persevere with it, I do swap them around so i'm not putting the same one on my lips everyday (I got given a gift set with a couple in). Like other reviewers said, it's good but not amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MonicaTerese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These smell nice, but they dry out my lips. I've tried the regular kind, the replenishing kind and the super fruit acai kind but they all dry out my lips the same. I've just about given up on these, and have found products cheaper that are better. Sorry Burt, I'm just not a fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was at first the "oh-so-good!!" lip balm.. it moisturizes and it felt super tingly (because of the peppermint I guess), but after a while, it dries my lips out and now my lips are super itchy! I had tried to cut off a slice of it and put on a fresh layer on my lips and it's still the same. I'm switching back to my Vaseline one as it is cheaper as well. Definitely not repurchasing for my sensitive lips..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lucyballerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Its just like any other chapstick. It isn't good or bad. I dont really like the smell too much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to be a big fan of this lipbalm, but cannot for the life of me like it. The peppermint doesnt tingle but burns like crazy on my lips. So much so i have to quickly wipe it off. Sure it smells great and it has all these wonderful ingredients but its not worth the burn or the fact it doesnt moisturize. I figure with the peppermint thats the main reason why this doesnt work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just don't get the hype and the people
Who swear by this stuff? It seemed dry to me, and the mint taste is nothing special. When I have sore lips I go to Blistex for the numbing factor and the rest of the time, I wouldn't consider this because there's a ton of other balms I prefer for less or more money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Gryphonlaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like honey and goes on your lips smoothly. I like that its all natural and has a creamy but slightly waxy texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burts is a must in my purse. It keeps my lips unchapped and kissable for my boo