Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 7/17/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think this balm works wonders for people who have normal lips and want an extra moisture, like me. It leaves them feeling super soft all day long, looking really healthy and pouty due to the peppermint and with a really fresh feeling, but I don't think they will give the needed moisture for dry or chapped lips. Anyway, I personaly can't live without it, it has lasted me so long and it's cheap. Will rebuy for ever!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i love love love burts bees. this lip balm is amazing wayy better than normal chapstick. i keep it on all day.

on 6/30/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love Burt's. I love Burt's with a passion. But I loath the original beeswax balm with every fiber of my being!
The smell is ok, but it creates a lot of lip-drag. This stuff is like attempting to moisten your lips with a smooth rock. Once applied, it feels waxy and SOMEHOW makes my lips feel drier. Like popcorn-with-too-much-salt shriveled, and dry.
I adore Burt's non-mentholated balms. Like the Replenishing Pomegranate. Pomegranate and I are homies, but keep that awful original formula AWAY from me.

Stumbled upon this at Target and bought it on a whim this past winter since I need a lip balm to hydrate my lips. I couldn't find Chapstick or Lypsyl and the medicated Blistex with spf was drying my lips out. I thought Burst Bees lip balm with peppermint oil and vitamin E would be cheap in quality; however, I was pleasantly surprised when this lip balm worked wonders for my lips. They are no longer dry or chapped and the peppermint scent reminds me of the original Bonne Bell peppermint lip smacker lol although this one is slightly stronger. The peppermint plumps my lips while moisturizing and overall my lips have a pink glow to them. Love this product & will r/p. Wears well under lipstick and lip gloss too. If I skip a day w/ out using this balm , my lips still stay moisturized; with other lip balms my lips would be so accustomed that if I missed applying it , my lips would be very dry and chapped. I love the peppermint scent too!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Keep at bedside. Love the minty smell and light tingle feeling on lips. Repeat buyer.

This is my daytime lip balm!! It's super protecting and tingly from the peppermint. I love it during the day, but it's not good for people who have really dry, chapped lips it's more like a "keeping the moisture in" product. I still love it though, I use a more moisturizing lip balm @ night that I keep next to my bed >.< and the next morning I just use this and it's so great and cheap I love this stuff =)

on 6/23/2014 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is by far the best lip treatment there is!! I put this on before I go to bed and my lips are still hydrated in the morning... It's also not too shiny which is awesome for guys!! And best of all it's super cheap :-D xx

on 6/22/2014 9:36:00 PM

It works well but the peppermint is just too strong and I don't like how it stings when you first put it on. I prefer using the other scents/flavors.

on 6/21/2014 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

pros: refreshing scent, barrier for harsh weather
cons:not overly moisturizing, hard texture due to beeswax

i might repurchase but the other burts bees are much better! although i feel like i mightve gotten a bad one, who knows.

on 6/19/2014 6:16:00 AM

This lip balm is slightly overrated,first off it is a white hard kind of lip balm kinda like lip smackers but worse,it has an overly minty and cooling scent to the point its like toothpaste whoch might be good or bad,it is very sticky and people with dry lips say that its good not because its hydratihg coz its not,its because the vitamin e and peppermint oil kinda kills the pain in their lips and stops bleeding

Popular Lip Treatments