MAC Zoom lash

2.9

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I was so excited to try my first MAC mascara.. i got this as a gift.
when i put it on, i love it, it gives me long and thick lashes.. however it does NOT last AT ALL. during the day it flakes and ends up on my cheeks, and by the end of 3-4 hours it doesn't really look like i have any mascara on at all... was very disappointed ! Not worth the price!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im not at all surprised this has a pretty low rating, it basically sucks! It's way below average and price is ridiculous considering there are so many really nice DS mascaras.

Thr brush is neat and seems to separate, but it goes on chunky & uneven and gives me creepy-spider leg lashes. It flakes too, and after a few hours it was like it disappeared! It makes lashes heavy so it won't hold a curl.

I can't wait to toss this!

on 5/2/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This was awful. It was clumpy and made my lashes look sparse and straight as opposed to curled. Hated the brush.

on 4/29/2012 10:27:00 PM

I was very disappointed in this mascara. It clumped and flaked. I finally just gave up and threw it out. What a waste!

on 4/17/2012 8:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is perfect if you idolize Tammy Faye. It smudges, clumps, and flakes. Terrible.

Ohhh, not good. Not good at all. The only reason I gave it 1/5 instead of 0/5 was that it made my eyelashes look a little better than if they had no mascara on them at all.
Formula: poor - leaves my lashes hard and brittle.
Brush: Mediocre - not the best, but not the worst.
Volume added: seemingly, none. It just makes my lashes clump together.
Length added: insignificant. Length is more achievable from mascara than volume, and this was just mediocre.
Price: I honestly think a fair price for this would be 3.
Would not repurchase and certainly would not recommend. Just because it's MAC, doesn't mean it is good.

on 4/2/2012 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Excellent mascara even on my supersensitive eyes - definately a high end product however wish it gave both length and more volume like the lancome hypnose drama and ysl faux cils Noir Radial. Compares to Chanel immitable mascara but the Chanel gives more drama. Still a good mascara compared to many high st brands which I generally avoid due to sensitive eyes and skin. I also love the quality of some f the higher end mascaras.

on 3/27/2012 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not a fan of MAC mascaras. Def love their stuff but they're mascaras don't quite cut it for me. My lashes still looked stringy :-(

on 3/23/2012 5:16:00 PM

I don't have much knowledge of different mascaras but I enjoyed this product. I had used Great Lash (didn't like it) and Shiseido (didn't like it) and this was much better and I currently use it daily.

It provides great pigmentation and volume. I don't use many coats because it can get very clumpy. However just 1 or 2 and I feel like I have nice thick black lashes.

My only complaint is that it isn't waterproof. So I can get little marks on my skin at the end of the day.

on 3/22/2012 8:56:00 PM

Darlings here lies the the secret to beautiful beach lashes. Yes i am talking about the water-proof but the effect is generally the same. I am in LOVE with the results! My lashes are long and thick but very blond and this gives them length and thickness. I love that it doesn't smudge after being underwater. OH, and another plus, the add is just so cool looking! Yeah, yeah it doesn't really matter with the mascara but it somehow resulted in me buying a clear umbrella to replicate the cool look.

Top Rated MAC Products