July 29, 2014 | 1121 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent mascara even on my supersensitive eyes - definately a high end product however wish it gave both length and more volume like the lancome hypnose drama and ysl faux cils Noir Radial. Compares to Chanel immitable mascara but the Chanel gives more drama. Still a good mascara compared to many high st brands which I generally avoid due to sensitive eyes and skin. I also love the quality of some f the higher end mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of MAC mascaras. Def love their stuff but they're mascaras don't quite cut it for me. My lashes still looked stringy :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by austinlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have much knowledge of different mascaras but I enjoyed this product. I had used Great Lash (didn't like it) and Shiseido (didn't like it) and this was much better and I currently use it daily.

It provides great pigmentation and volume. I don't use many coats because it can get very clumpy. However just 1 or 2 and I feel like I have nice thick black lashes.

My only complaint is that it isn't waterproof. So I can get little marks on my skin at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Darlings here lies the the secret to beautiful beach lashes. Yes i am talking about the water-proof but the effect is generally the same. I am in LOVE with the results! My lashes are long and thick but very blond and this gives them length and thickness. I love that it doesn't smudge after being underwater. OH, and another plus, the add is just so cool looking! Yeah, yeah it doesn't really matter with the mascara but it somehow resulted in me buying a clear umbrella to replicate the cool look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it clumps, A LOT.

i don't like the brush, it has a load of mascara i have to clean off at the tip, but one thing i appreciate about this is its VERY VOLUMINOUS AND LENGTHENING, to the point it looks like falsies, however i wouldn't recommend it for every day wear

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm... Surprised that this has a bad rating. I have long but stick straight Asian lashes that REFUSE to curl, and only a handful of mascaras have managed to retain my curl after I carefully curl my lashes using the Shiseido eyelash curler. I got a small sample of this at MAC when I picked up a blush and some concealer, and I really like it. It didn't clump up my lashes, and it held the curl despite it not being a waterproof formula. It also lasted all day and removed without much difficulty using some standard eye makeup remover. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it did leave some black smudges under my eyes (which comes off easily) but that could be due to the fact that regular mascaras always smudge for me anyway. I will probably buy a full size once this one runs out. Black, curling, lengthening and non-clumpy. Overall very nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by DaniRN16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really bad mascara. Maybe it's just me but I have moderately long lashes so maybe the "zoom" part is what doesn't work for me. I have had maybe two samples of this and two that came in holiday gift sets so I feel I can say I did not get a fluke bad one. I always notice clumps and the brush doesn't move through my lashes nicely. I prefer drugstore Covergirl/Maybelline over this any day.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just an okay mascara. I only used it to coat on top of my waterproof mascara for a thicker looks because it's a non waterproof, it weighed down my lashes even when I curled them. It can get clumpy so I had to be careful when applying it not to put on too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shocked of the low rating! I got this as a sample with a purchase and I am going to buy the regular size. We all have different lashes and some things just work better than others. This definitely worked for me. There's something about the brush that grabs and coats each lash making them darker, longer and defined. When I apply my mascara I only redip the brush no more than twice per eye. I can see why there are complaints of this not drying. It does seem "wet" but, not in a bad way. Just makes lashes look defined and drys no different than other mascara doesnt smudge or flake and the brush coats my bottom lashes perfectly without clumping.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I like this mascara a lot. It's very black, doesn't transfer, and doesn't smudge. I think this is perfect for that natural look. I just brushed this through my lashes, no wiggle, and it looked great. If I wiggled back and forth I ended up with too much product and my lashes looked spidery. If you don't wear a lot of eye makeup, I would try this out.