November 27, 2014 | 1621 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

Pink shadows never appealed much to me, I have brown eyes and pink is actually a color that is recommended for brown eyes, but on me I always felt like it looked plain and even cheap at times. Enter Expensive Pink. This shadow looks so gorgeous on my lids and makes my brown eyes glow, This has a lot of gold to it and the pink is a medium, classic pink shade. It looks great paired with a soft brown, particularly GoLightly from Stila, in the crease and Maybelline On the Rocks eyeliner. Another look I love is to blend this with the Shagri-La e/s trio from NYX, it creates a gorgeous soft bohemian look. I am forever finding new ways to wear my Expensive Pink and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I got mine in the Neo Science collection so it comes in the hot neon orange packaging which I love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Melly5891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love expensive pink :]
it was my first mac eyeshadow so i hold it dear to me ^^
it not really pink on my and on most people too i think
i comes of as a goldish/orange with some lil pink in it :]
over all very lovely

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this makes a great blush/bronzer, so if you can't make it work as an eyeshadow try it as a blush! gorgeous

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver4ever45

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok for light WOC this is GREAT for an all over lid color!!! If you want more of a nuetral look just barely put any on but for the pink to really show you have to pack it on :D but either way it's a great color (btw its more of a brownish pink than it looks like in the picture with gold reflects) hope i helped :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by workingmoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got Expensive pink at my local CCO outlet for like $8-10 bucks. I was looking everywhere when I happened to stumble across it. I use is over my Too faced shadow insurance and MAC painterly paint pot and the color payoff is great for me. I usually pair it with a burgundy, like the pigment Rouge and handwritten in the crease with a natural brow. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by midorisour03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what it is about pink eyeshadows but they just don't work with my skintone. Maybe I haven't found a good complimentary color to match with Expensive Pink doesn't look at all pink when I put it on. It has a nice shimmer and the color payoff is okay but if anything, I'll maybe use it as a crease color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Why do I continuously buy pink eye shadows? I know they make me look tired. I know they never suit me. I know they make me look like I have an eye infection. Expensive Pink is no exception (that rhymed!). However, for what it is, it is a nice color with good payoff. It just does not work with my skintone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by ki1312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very peachy colour - on my nc43-44 skintone, you can barely see the pink undertones... however, this is a lovely colour and one that pairs well with colours like bronze, romp, twinks and star violet. A must have for lovers of neutrals!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

A little goes a long way with this color! I pair it with Antiqued in the crease, and it looks amazing together. The color has a pinkish gold effect on my eyes, so I only use it on the lids and the inner corners so it doesn't overwhelm my face. It's really pretty for all eye colors, and tan skin really brings out the gold imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorites. I use it alll over my lids, in the inner corners, as a higlighter. It is very very versitile. U can wear it with any color. Definately check it out