September 16, 2014 | 1846 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver4ever45

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok for light WOC this is GREAT for an all over lid color!!! If you want more of a nuetral look just barely put any on but for the pink to really show you have to pack it on :D but either way it's a great color (btw its more of a brownish pink than it looks like in the picture with gold reflects) hope i helped :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by workingmoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got Expensive pink at my local CCO outlet for like $8-10 bucks. I was looking everywhere when I happened to stumble across it. I use is over my Too faced shadow insurance and MAC painterly paint pot and the color payoff is great for me. I usually pair it with a burgundy, like the pigment Rouge and handwritten in the crease with a natural brow. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by midorisour03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what it is about pink eyeshadows but they just don't work with my skintone. Maybe I haven't found a good complimentary color to match with Expensive Pink doesn't look at all pink when I put it on. It has a nice shimmer and the color payoff is okay but if anything, I'll maybe use it as a crease color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Why do I continuously buy pink eye shadows? I know they make me look tired. I know they never suit me. I know they make me look like I have an eye infection. Expensive Pink is no exception (that rhymed!). However, for what it is, it is a nice color with good payoff. It just does not work with my skintone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by ki1312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very peachy colour - on my nc43-44 skintone, you can barely see the pink undertones... however, this is a lovely colour and one that pairs well with colours like bronze, romp, twinks and star violet. A must have for lovers of neutrals!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

A little goes a long way with this color! I pair it with Antiqued in the crease, and it looks amazing together. The color has a pinkish gold effect on my eyes, so I only use it on the lids and the inner corners so it doesn't overwhelm my face. It's really pretty for all eye colors, and tan skin really brings out the gold imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorites. I use it alll over my lids, in the inner corners, as a higlighter. It is very very versitile. U can wear it with any color. Definately check it out

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Anne3

I love this shadow -- it's my go-to color for lids in the morning. I pop this on top of Groundwork paint pot, and use Soft Brown as a crease color for a natural, bright-eyed look. This shadow compliments my brown eyes and N20 skin, and when I hit pan, I'm definetly repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Penningtonfan676

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Expensive Pink. It has a golden pink effect with my skin tone. It's a great lid color with a brown crease. Definitely will buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall this is a nice eye shadow. At first I could not make it work in my favor. Whenever I applied it, the golden and peachy parts of it turned all brown on me which left me with a mess of pink and brown. Not flattering in my opinion. Although I have not changed anything on my technique or the shadows I pair it with it now seems to work well. I don't know why but it does and I'm glad I didn't waste any money. Don't know if I would repurchase it (that's why I clicked "no" for repurchase).