November 21, 2014 | 1742 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lilmomomo

i buy travel size version in sand.
it works well if i dont have too much skin blemishes or pigmentation to cover

i like LM b/c its so light and not heavy feeling at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

Good tinted moisturizer, gives a nice coverage over all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by dayoldsushi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I prefer this version over the oil-free, which has an odd texture imho. Its light but provides coverage. It does a good job of evening out my skin tone with a very natural finish. I found it to be moisturising on my dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sleepytimesamba

I am happy with this product, it provides enough coverage to cover up redness and make my skin glow. This is my first time using a tinted moisturiser so I will be trying another brand after this tube has finished to see if there are any others that I prefer to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by cookielicious82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference i used the one for dry skin not the oil free version. This product is very hyped and i wanted to see what the fuss was about. So i purchased it in nude s the shade up was too dark.

Did not like this at all. felt very uncomfortable and too dry for my skin type. Was very flat and just did nothing for me. I did try it for a while and tried mixing things with it but it was not very flattering on me. I got so fed up of trying to use it up i ended up giving it away to charity.

try to test before you buy. not always easy in the UK but at least put it on in the shop and walk around with it for a day before comitting. its very expansive and i think there are better products out there for chpear. this product has too much hype and i do not think ts worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't like foundations because they feel like I'm wearing a mask of paint on my face. This works really well for sheer coverage and evening out my skin tone. Paired with concealer, it does wonders. I wear it over top Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer and my skin looks flawless. My shade is Bisque, which surprised me because it seemed light for my tan, Mediterranean skin tone. If you are going to get this, I don't recommend getting it online because finding your shade can really be tricky.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Lrodway

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The consistency of this product isn't great; its not very blendable and tends to leave 'tide-marks'. As a tinted moisturiser, one wouldn't expect any real coverage, but the colour is a bit rubbish! I bought it to even out my skin tone on days I don't want a face of foundation, but it's not great. It is around £33 in the UK - which, in my opinion, is hugely overpriced for a less-than-amazing product. Secondly, the packaging is very cheap and of poor quality. I find that the product oozes out too easily. Although it is great for chucking in your handbag, I'd be scared of it leaking. For the price you would definitely expect a little bit more thought and effort to be invested in the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedskier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am impressed with how nicely this tinted moisturizer matches my skin. It is light weight and has medium coverage. I add a fuller coverage foundation around my eyes and nose. The price to be a bit high but it's a good quality product that will match most skin tones and doesn't wear off unless you're doing excessive exercise.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

I wear the shade Sand and it is my HG for days when I am in a rush and do not have the time to do a full face of makeup. It doesn't cover as well as BB Creams but just enough so my redness and acne blemishes aren't in everyone's face. It is expensive but until I find a DS product that doesn't break me out and works as well as this then I will continue to buy!

I wish it was a pump though =(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by KacieLuebke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to swear by cosmedicine tinted moisturizer..but like all great things it was discontinued :( I don't usually get blemishes, and my skin tone is mostly even so i try to steer away from foundations because they just look cakey on my skin. That's what i loved about the cosmedicine..super sheer and smooth. Anyway when i went to find a new moisturizer i accepted the help from one of the ladies at sephora. This product just makes my skin dry, ironically, and it looks even more cakey and rough than any foundation i've ever tried. I was really disappointed that i wasted almost $50 on a horrible product. It makes my skin look aged and disgusting. I would never reccommend this product!!