April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mandycxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favourite item in my makeup bag, probably one of the only ones I take with me everywhere. I use Bisque in the oil free version and it's an absolutely perfect match for my skin colour and skin type. The thing I love most about this product is how light it is on my skin, I never feel cakey with this, even when I add bronzer on top. I use it during the day at work or when I go out at night with a bit of concealer and MUFE HD finishing powder to set it.
The packaging isn't horrible but I do wish they could come up with something better, as I find a lot of the product ends up wasted in the lid. I'm extremely picky when it comes to what I put on my face, so the fact that the packaging is the only thing I can complain about really says something.
The price is a bit on the expensive side, my Sephora sells it for $55.00 but it's well worth the price to me as a little goes a long way with this product.
The best aspect to this product in my opinion is the fact that you don't come out white faced in photos which I have had many issues with in the past using other products. Nothing ruins a photo more than when your face and body are significantly different shades.

Love love love this stuff, and I will definitely be buying more in the future!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

At the beginning I just could not get a smooth application. It's not buildable, it just pills up when you try to put more over top.

First of all, the shades aren't great; I needed a light shade to go with my yellow-undertoned skin (NC 20 in MAC, buff chamois in Revlon Colorstay); porcelain was too light and pink and nude was to dark. I mixed the two to get a decent shade but that would get annoying after awhile.

By the end of the day, my faced looked oily and the product bunched/balled up in places and looked cakey.

Chucked my sample tubes, terrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by iitsemm

This is one of my all time favorite products and I use this everyday. I've tried many different foundations and tinted moisturizers and this is really the best. It is very lightweight and not heavy and oily. Other foundation or tinted moisturizer feel like its weighing my face down, not only that, but by the end of the day, friends have been noticing that my face looks so oily. This is a great product for acne because when you apply this over acne, it doesnt flake or appear greasy. When it is applied over acne scars, it doesnt turn that spot into a nasty purple shade. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and protected under the spf 20 throughout the whole day. Great product, highly recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the tinted moisturizer alot more than the full foundation. Its quite expensive, i believe my local sephora sells it for 48.00 but a tube will last me about 5-6 months and i pretty much use the product every day. I use my fingers to apply the product, i find that if i use a brush it eats up the product and i end up using more. It has light converage and i always set mine with a translucent powder on top. I have a bit of broken capillaries on my cheeks, they usually do show through but not very noticeable. I've repurchased this product 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Bainsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Absolutely fantastic if you can find your right shade! I have been using this for over 7 years now and have not looked back. I use the sand color and use a light setting powder with a concealer for under the eyes.
I often get asked what foundation I am wearing and get lots of compliments on how radiant and luminous my skin looks. It is expensive but totally worth the money as one tube lasts round 4-5 months. Now it is also available in a compact which I am interested to try :))

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in the lightest shade. It was an ok but not great skin match. I wanted a BB or tinted moisturizer & it was the best match I could find at the time. Although I purchased it I had also asked for a sample. I used the sample up & never even opened the new box. It went on too shimmery & caked on looking no matter how I tried applying it. The shimmer may help difuse light and soften the look of wrinkles on some, but I thought it aged me. I used Pur Minerals "Light" for a time, but it was a tiny bit too dark & orange. I recently switched to the Stila "Light" Tinted Moisturizer. So far, Stila is the best formula and color match for me. This TM seems to work for some but I did not like it at all in the end. I think back & wonder "what was I thinking?" When I bought it. It must have looked ok under the harsh store lighting. It does not go on natural looking & it was not flattering at all. My skin looks better with no makeup than when I used this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by teenadearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I went to Sephora to hunt down some tinted moisturizers. I asked a nice lady to help me, and she pointed me to these. She gave me a sample in Bisque.
It doesn't cover well, nor did it match me. It's a little too dark, but the lighter shade is too light. That's okay though, because it's not meant to cover blemishes. As a moisturizer, however, it didn't really hydrate my skin. My skin didn't like it, but it also didn't NOT like it.
Thank goodness for samples; I would have been devastated if I bought the entire thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Bibijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the illuminating tinted moisturiser in Warm Radiance. Wonderful product!!!
I find if I use this sparingly it looks better - too much makes me look greasy - but applied thinly with a light touch, on top of ordinary moisturiser ( as this is not moisturising enough to use on its own), this gives my 50 plus skin a fresh dewy radiance. even after a late night!
I never wear foundation, don't like the tight / heavy feel of it on my skin, or the look of it ( too obvious), but this product looks sheer and natural and still manages to make my complexion look radiant.
Highly recommended - and it lasts ages if used sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by t0wlie

Awesome, just freakin awesome. I have dry skin and only use liquid foundations because powders stand out on my face and make me look ghostly. Had used revlon color stay for years and also really liked MUFE face and body but once I found this stuff I dont think I will ever switch. Just gives me a nice moisturized kind of dewy look. I dont need heavy coverage at all but def provides enough to even out my skin tone/hide any imperfections while looking natural enough that it doesnt look like I have heavy makeup on at all. Has 20 SPf, always a plus This is my HG.

I use it after washing my face, applying lotion and primer (stila hydrating) and then applying this using my coastal scents flat top buffer brush which I absolutely love. A little goes a long way because its pretty watery. looks flawless when done!

Ovbiously the biggest downfall is the price but everyone loves this product so LM knows they can charge whatever they want for it.. will still rebuy and probably go to the jumbo size. Has lasted me about 4 months with near daily full time use

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LM has changed back to her original formula and I now am using it again. NUDE is slightly too dark for my skin but works well. I also have theBALM in light and like theBALM better (and its much cheaper). I have the LM TM compact, and to get this to spread I use argan oil, otherwise it is too drying. Not the best TM out there but certainly a stand out for those who want some coverage but not foundation.