April 17, 2014 | 1406 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the worst exfoliater I have tried for my face. Same day I used it on my face, it broke me out more than ever! I hate the smell, hate the scrub, I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I have maturing, normal skin, slighty oily t-zone in summer and some occasional dryness year round. After experiments with various facial sunscreens left me with clogged up white heads and even a few pimples, I went searching for something to degunk my pores. Salicylic acid seemed a logical choice. I found this scrub at Walmart for around 7 bucks. I used this product at night and followed with my usual rich moisturizer, by morning my white heads had disappeared and the few blemishes were signifcantly reduced. I used a Biore pore strip on my nose and combined with the salicylic acid seemed to increase effectiveness of the strip. By day three my skin was glowing. This product is going into my rotation, I will use it to degunk pores once or twice a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To me, this is just an average scrub. It's not terrible, but nothing to write home about. The exfoliating green beads I find to be too big and they don't really do a great job of sloughing off dead skin. There are some other tiny granuals in the scrub, but I find those to be too small and are equally average in sloughin off dead skin. The only thing I really like about this product is that it leaves a cool/tingling sensation on your skin once you rinse it off (it is especially strong with the steam from a shower!) Overall I wouldn't purchase this again as I feel it doesn't really live up to any other scrubs I've tried (and it definitely isn't "pore unclogging".) But I will continue to use it until it's gone because even though it's not the best, it still manages to get the job done. Sort of.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by bubbleluscious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I changed the grade to a level 3. This is because I found that it doesn't seem to do anything for my face anymore, and actually irritates it now. I recently came to the realization I am now sensitive to alot of acne ingredients like SA&Bp~~ so because it has salicylicacid, that is probly why. all that products do with acne medication in them is make my skin red... meh. *sigh*

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by stellarkay

the first time I bought this product i loved it and used it everyday and noticed a difference, but then ran out and had to wait a week before i had cash to buy i new one, during that week my face got much worse than it was!!! i re-bought and only used it twice until i relized how much it was damaging my face!! crazy

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by scrimp9890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. I can tell if something is going to work, I see a difference the next day, and this product didn't do anything for my skin. I got it because it had so many rave reviews, but after a month of using it, I said forget it and threw it away. Completely disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Biore for two years now and I genuinely love their line. The cleanser/scrub combination I was using prior to this was divine, but I figured I should switch up products since I'd been using them for so long. This was the only other scrub that I could find, so I purchased it hoping that it would be similar to my Warming Anti-Blackhead cleanser...unfortunately, it is not. The texture and smell are okay and I don't think my skin has been getting any *worse* from using this, I just don't find it to feel as nice as the warming one. The exfoliation isn't very great and my skin never feels completely clean after using this...almost like a film left over on my face. Luckily my toner clears it away and since I only use it at night it isn't too much of a problem. But overall, I'm not a fan and I definitely won't pick this up again. I'll either stick with my Biore Warming Scrub or try something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is FABULOUS!
I've been using this for as long as I can remember, then one day I was like why am I using salicylic acid everyday? That can't be good. So I went on a massive hunt and tried everything from Olay, St.Ives, Boscia, Murad... and now I'm back to Biore, nothing finishes my face off like this cleanser does.
I absolutely love it, and after I'm done with all of these reject cleansers, I'm going back to this, and never changing AGAIN!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MissAbby420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prior to this face scrub I was using St. Ives Apricot scrub, which I've been using for over 3 years now. I absolutely love it! Maybe one or two pimples since I've started using it... I figured that I would step out of my comfort zone and try something new. I bought Biore 2 weeks ago and it makes my skin feel great! My face feels fresh when I wash, and when I dry my face I notice it looks way more hydrated. I don't even need to put moisturizer on afterwards. However this is one of my problems with the product. I have had 5 pimples since I started using it! That's 3 more than I've had with St. Ives in a much less time frame. I wish it didn't break my skin out this much otherwise this would be 5 stars! I will try to use this product a little longer and give it another chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lydnlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to travel cleanser because it's cheaper than most cleansers and it really works on my skin! I do notice some of my blackheads loosen up after using this and it has helped tremendously with my pimples. Deff give this a test!!