Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

3.5

INGREDIENTS: ACTIVE: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0%. INACTIVE: WATER, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, MENTHOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1.

on 1/20/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't dislike this product, but I don't really like it either. I don't know why they call it a scrub, the beeds are too soft to really slosh away any dead skin and clogged pores. And it didn't help clear up any of my acne either. Overall it didn't seem to have any affect on my skin...at all. It didn't leave my skin feeling clean or fresh and it is not worth the price to me, so it only gets a 2 out of 5 from me.

on 1/12/2012 1:35:00 PM

I bought the biore pore unclogging scrub two weeks ago and I heard so many good things about this product, I wanted to love it. I don`t hate it, but I don't love it. It has salicylic acid which is an acne treatment, it says it's a ''complexion clearing scrub'' and it's supposed to unclog pores. It made my skin dry, and it helped with my acne just a little bit. I didn't feel a different when it came to unclogging my pores though. I LOVE the smell. Doesn't smell like acne medication. Overall, I will still use this product until something better comes along. Hope this helped!

update: I love this product. After using it a few times, it made my skin smoothe. Does not make my skin dry anymore. It helps a lot with unclogging, and my skin is as smooth as a baby's bum. It helps control my acne, but acne still shoes up, but not as much. LOVE the smell.

on 1/9/2012 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this scrub it's really great for exfoliating, so use this 1-2 times a week, and has these medium sized beads that feel great, makes your skin feel nice and clean. and yeah

on 12/29/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I use this scrub every single day in the shower. It takes only a few seconds and makes a huge difference in clearing your pores. Leaving it on until it tingles seems to be the trick.

on 12/25/2011 1:17:00 PM

I'm on my third or fourth bottle of this stuff, and I really like it. I am a big fan of salicylic acid for keeping my skin clear, and I like the refreshing, cooling thing going on in this facewash. I do wish it had more little scrubby beads, because the small amount included in there doesn't seem to do much for me - I prefer the texture of something like Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating wash. I have found that if I combine a small, quarter-sized dollop of this with a few dissolved aspirin tablets, it boosts the "scrubbing" power and makes a great exfoliating mask in the shower. I probably exfoliate more than the average person, but I do have a lot of clogged/enlarged pores from bad skin genes, and this stuff helps keep my skin looking clear and normal.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this but my not all that sensitive skin reacted to it. It broke out it a ton of tiny bumps all over my face and my face was really dried out. I don't know why this happened as i usually have pretty normal skin. The only other thing i have had an allergic reaction to is the laura mercier tinted moisturizer. I would not recommend this although i really like the packaging.

on 11/23/2011 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Again another hit from Biore. My skin tends to love Biore cleansers very much. I have a very elaborate selection of Biore cleanser in my shower, to which my partner thinks it beyond and crazy......I love it!
This cleanser has a very heavy Cucumber scent that's always refreshing. Cleanse my face effectively everytime. My skin never feels tight, inflamed or dry afterwards. I use this cleanser 1-2 times a week.

So I've been using this product for a bit now and I've got to say... I quite like it! I use it every other night (sometimes I use it every night depending on how dry my skin is) and I find it to be very refreshing. It does give you a tingling feeling but not a painful one, makes skin decently smooth after use, and is not harsh at all. Since my skin turns red instantly after using almost every scrub I've tried, I was super excited when this one didn't make it red really at all. It's helped clear some of these teeny bumps I've been getting on my forehead but I don't think it's exactly great for pore unclogging... I took off a lippie because I think it could use a few more exfoliating bead things in it to really make it scrub well!
PROS: gets skin CLEAN, feels nice, non irritating, good price
CONS: a few more scrub beads wouldn't hurt ;)

on 10/18/2011 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used this for years, about10 years or so, I've used to many things through the years and I always make my way back to this. I just how it leaves your skin so soft and takes out the impurities but yet it's gentle and not harsh on your skin. Alot of products dry out my skin and leave me looking worse then before but this doesn't it actually improves my skin. It's roughly $6 at my local target.

on 10/18/2011 5:26:00 PM

i have been using this product for a while now. i love it! its very gentle on your face but it leaves my skin very clean and smooth. i used to have very bad acne. i started using this cleanser and it really helped to clear my skin. i really recommend this product to anyone that is breaking out.