September 17, 2014 | 2152 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by misskurdi

i have been using this product for a while now. i love it! its very gentle on your face but it leaves my skin very clean and smooth. i used to have very bad acne. i started using this cleanser and it really helped to clear my skin. i really recommend this product to anyone that is breaking out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very surprised I like this. I have (had) sworn off any type of physical scrub, but kept seeing reviews for this on youtube. I thought I might as well try it as it's easy to find in the UK and cheap. Despite my worst fears, I have to confess I actually really like this. I'm not 100% sure why. The actual scrubby bits are very mild (soft and not that many) but it does feel nice to massage this into the face.
The wash foams into a nice lather and rinses away well. The 'menthol' tingling sensation (something else I'd vowed to avoid) is actually really refreshing and nice. I look forward to using this and again despite my newest resolutions, I have used this once a day since I got it. My skin feels/looks really nice and I love that tingling sensation. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, and I'm starting to find that I actually really look forward to using it. So strange!!! I will continue using it and once it runs out (which will probably be ages as I use only a pea sized amount each time), I will re purchase if I'm enjoying it as much as I am now!
Update 2012 - I've stopped using this as I've decided against using anything minty, mentholy orscrubby as I've heard they can irritate the skib making it more prone to break outs and oilier. There's so many other products I do get on with, so I thought I'd just stop using anything like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by vanessa4thewin

This scrub is quite gentle but effective. You can feel it working but it doesn't make your face feel like you're rubbing sandpaper on it! It didn't dry my face extremely even though I have dry skin. I left my skin feeling A bit stripped though because it's scrub and it's not supposed to be moisturizing.. I did exfoliate well and did got rid of my dead skin cells. The salicylic acid contained in the scrub doesn't do much for me though. I have not seen a huge difference and I've been using for a quite a while now so I'm disappointed for that. It didn't clear my face but it didn't break me out either which is a good thing I guess. I will use it for exfoliating and extreme cleaning. Just for that reason. Nothing else because i know I won't work for clearing my complexion. But when you're applying this scrub, you will feel a really fresh feeling. Like you're putting mint on your face! I will repurchase if I can't find a better scrub!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the worst exfoliater I have tried for my face. Same day I used it on my face, it broke me out more than ever! I hate the smell, hate the scrub, I will never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I have maturing, normal skin, slighty oily t-zone in summer and some occasional dryness year round. After experiments with various facial sunscreens left me with clogged up white heads and even a few pimples, I went searching for something to degunk my pores. Salicylic acid seemed a logical choice. I found this scrub at Walmart for around 7 bucks. I used this product at night and followed with my usual rich moisturizer, by morning my white heads had disappeared and the few blemishes were signifcantly reduced. I used a Biore pore strip on my nose and combined with the salicylic acid seemed to increase effectiveness of the strip. By day three my skin was glowing. This product is going into my rotation, I will use it to degunk pores once or twice a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To me, this is just an average scrub. It's not terrible, but nothing to write home about. The exfoliating green beads I find to be too big and they don't really do a great job of sloughing off dead skin. There are some other tiny granuals in the scrub, but I find those to be too small and are equally average in sloughin off dead skin. The only thing I really like about this product is that it leaves a cool/tingling sensation on your skin once you rinse it off (it is especially strong with the steam from a shower!) Overall I wouldn't purchase this again as I feel it doesn't really live up to any other scrubs I've tried (and it definitely isn't "pore unclogging".) But I will continue to use it until it's gone because even though it's not the best, it still manages to get the job done. Sort of.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by bubbleluscious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I changed the grade to a level 3. This is because I found that it doesn't seem to do anything for my face anymore, and actually irritates it now. I recently came to the realization I am now sensitive to alot of acne ingredients like SA&Bp~~ so because it has salicylicacid, that is probly why. all that products do with acne medication in them is make my skin red... meh. *sigh*

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by stellarkay

the first time I bought this product i loved it and used it everyday and noticed a difference, but then ran out and had to wait a week before i had cash to buy i new one, during that week my face got much worse than it was!!! i re-bought and only used it twice until i relized how much it was damaging my face!! crazy

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by scrimp9890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it. It did absolutely nothing for my skin. I can tell if something is going to work, I see a difference the next day, and this product didn't do anything for my skin. I got it because it had so many rave reviews, but after a month of using it, I said forget it and threw it away. Completely disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Biore for two years now and I genuinely love their line. The cleanser/scrub combination I was using prior to this was divine, but I figured I should switch up products since I'd been using them for so long. This was the only other scrub that I could find, so I purchased it hoping that it would be similar to my Warming Anti-Blackhead cleanser...unfortunately, it is not. The texture and smell are okay and I don't think my skin has been getting any *worse* from using this, I just don't find it to feel as nice as the warming one. The exfoliation isn't very great and my skin never feels completely clean after using this...almost like a film left over on my face. Luckily my toner clears it away and since I only use it at night it isn't too much of a problem. But overall, I'm not a fan and I definitely won't pick this up again. I'll either stick with my Biore Warming Scrub or try something else.