December 18, 2014 | 1746 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by brandyalexander

In general, I love H&M clothing. I do, however, find it to be a bit cheap from time to time. The coat I bought there this winter lost a button within 2 weeks, and I've had shirts get holes in random places after only a couple wears. Kudos to them, though, for always attaching an extra button inside the shirts/coats. The prices are usually very reasonable-cheap, so when I shop there, I tend to buy a lot at once. However, you get what you pay for and that could explain lost buttons and surprise holes in my clothes. I will continue to shop there though. Overall, all of my experiences have been pleasant, it's affordable, and the clothes are constantly changing. I can keep up with the layest styles for less.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kace005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I grew up with H&M and am so glad that after I moved to the US they came here too! It is cheap clothing that doesn't look cheap. In fact, sometimes it really looks high fasion. A lot of it is cotton or other easy fabrics with original designs and details. Also, the sizes always fit, so I often buy things without trying them on.
Only downside, its dirt cheap, so it is not always the best quality. But I also have basic shirts I bought 5+ years ago that still get some wear in them.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I buy work clothes and accessories from H&M. Great for its price. It's kind of like Forever21, so I wash them pretty carefully. It's affordable and doesn't look cheap. Pretty good deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the most part I like H & M clothes but sometimes they fit funny. I always have to try on a few sizes because I find the number can vary quite a bit. I also love their accessories. I got a purse there that I love and some cute silver shoes. All very reasonably priced. I have been shopping at this store for years and I usually find things I like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by dbeauty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like shopping in h&m. u can find almost anything in there. the sales are amazing and they do price adjustments...if u ask for them. but i took off a little lippie because, with a new h&m popping up on almost every corner, here in new york, i must admit that everybody is starting to look the same. sometimes when i wear a really trendy piece from h&m, i may see 2 or 3 girls wearing the same exact thing...but i guess that happens when u wear a certain brand that is extremely popular in a certain city....(sigh)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by floppy3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like H&M. It sells a mixture of high fashion clothes with classic pieces that anyone can wear. Their range of shoes isn't so hot though - they are cheaply made and look a bit cheap compared to their other pieces.

But one thing that strikes me as unusual is the two ranges that they stock in store (in Europe). One is just H&M and the other is a kind of younger range of clothes that stocks practically only skinny jeans, loads of bright colours etc. etc. of the emo/goth style . . .

Anyone agree ? ?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by SadSadie

I would feel much better about shopping at H&M (because let's face it, for trends that you don't want to spend a lot on it has the market cornered) if everything wasn't made by little kids in Asia. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by yansi

i love shopping at h&m.

i'm the kind of person who is kind of everywhere with her clothes. i can be dressed business causal one day, but then walking out the street with skinny jeans and converse the next. i really like how h&m carry styles that fit the taste of everyone from my mom to me. the prices are always good. although some of the quality of the cheaper clothes are not great, but you do get what you pay for.

i love their sales, and i can spend a whole day in there browsing through everything.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by xMengox

This review is solely based on H&M in San Francisco.
The prices are definitely reasonable. They have a lot of cute things and are constantly getting new stuff in. They're jewelry is cute, although I have never purchased any of it.
I think it's maybe a step or two up for forever 21. Some of their stuff can be really cheaply made but better than most stuff at Forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 3:17:00 AM More reviews by mzxtine

I like to shop here once in awhile. Their clothes are decently priced and when they have sales... that's when I shop :) I also like some of their jewelry... I own two bracelets and a small black hair clip. They do have those $5 deals but you catch them when you go and if you're lucky you'll find something you like... that's it.