Gucci Envy ME

3.9

on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Funny that this is called Envy Me because it's such a lovely, light-hearted perfume. I like that it's fruity without the usual sickening notes of melon or peach. This tickles the nose with bright pomegranate, blossoms into a shy pink rose and mellows to a soft musk. I love the rose wine color and the pretty bottle. It fades faster than my other perfumes but I don't really mind.

on 5/13/2009 12:49:00 AM

I love this perfume smell! It's one of my favorites. The scent lasts all day. One spray goes a long way. Minus 1 lippie for the fact that the smell can be overpowering. I still love it though.

on 5/12/2009 4:25:00 PM

packaging is cute. smells great. i use it all the time. it's worth buying. one of my top five favorite scents out of my gargantuan perfume/body mist collection. i love it.

on 5/8/2009 11:10:00 PM

I loooove this perfume! So fresh, fruity-floral, and girly, it's great as an everyday scent if you don't overdo it of course=] I first smelled this at a bloomingdales 2 years ago and i was hooked! of course, i didnt want to spend the money on it, but after my friend got it, i just realized how much i loved it! i finally bought it this year after 2 years and when you smell it in the bottle, it's a lot different than when you actually spray it on. At least, that's what I think. In the bottle, I don't really like it but it smells sooo good on!! And the packaging is adorable which is a plus!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really lovee this scent! It's quite sweet and more on the flirtacious side. I love the bottle, its so cute lol. It is pretty strong though so I try to not over-do it, but otherwise, good stuff!

on 4/17/2009 3:05:00 AM

this is one of my favorites. Love the scent, it's not too overpowering.

on 4/13/2009 4:03:00 PM

This was one of my favorites when I was 19/20, but I think I'm just getting a little too old for it now. I wore it during the summer a few years ago and thought it smelled cheap.

That said, this is really a great scent - it has pepper to keep it interesting - but I just may have sadly outgrown it. I have a ton of it left, though, so will probably use it on and off if the weather permits.

on 4/3/2009 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently on my 2nd bottle of Envy Me!
This is such a feminine scent.
The scent lingers for a veryyyy long time. It just lasts all day long! It's not even eau de parfume, but it's eau de toilette (and any pefume lovers do toilettes dont last as long as parfumes!).
Although it's mostly floral and sweet, there is a very minimal musky smell to it.. It could be just me, but it's not totally tacky floral!

on 3/16/2009 1:21:00 AM

This is my signature perfume, and I absolutely LOVE it!! It has a nice girly scent to it, but is not overpowering. i always feel fresh, clean and feminine while I'm wearing this product. Can wear it to everywhere, and througout the year.

on 3/12/2009 7:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this scent! It is unique and girly. It smells like fresh flowers. I don't usually like florals, but this one is light and clean. The bottle is super cute too!

Popular Fragrances